Having Mod/Admins Complete Quests

DeletedUser

Hey Greatest... Repeat after me:{In a Gravely Voice}:

"Hello? Boss... I got a really bad headache... I'm running a little late today... See you in a couple of hours?" :)

Actually, I had to stay up really late for my first Fort Battle.
A lot of coffee and one heck of a bad day at work that morning... But We won! :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Hello? Boss... I got a really bad headache... I'm running a little late today... See you in a couple of hours?" :)

Actually, I had to stay up really late for my first Fort Battle once.
A lot of coffee and one heck of a bad day at work that morning... But We won! :D
I woke up at 2am once to join a battle :D

DeletedUser

Actually, I had to stay up really late for my first Fort Battle once.

Did you really just revive a 6 month old thread with nonsense?

DeletedUser

Actually it's a year... and 6 months.

I did not notice the date.
I did a search for "Time Zone" and this came up.

I got carried away with the Thread... Mia Culpa...Mia Culpa!

Edit: See... I messed up the date 2X now. I'm Timodally challenged!
(6 months it is.)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser19883

Console yourself with the fact that you live in Hawaii while most of the rest of us don't :(

I was thinking the same... I wish winter would end soon!

I will however discuss this as it is a problem that is almost unique to the international version of the game.

DeletedUser10480

Since a few moderators have been affiliated with so many rampant multi accounts I think this is a real bad idea....

But hey! I could be wrong! I might just be breaking bad and voicing opinions held by people like me and other alliance leaders....you know, the 'bad guys'.

DeletedUser

Since a few moderators have been affiliated with so many rampant multi accounts I think this is a real bad idea....

Yes DL, there are only two players in the game: you and the guy playing the other hundred thousand accounts.