Having Mod/Admins Complete Quests

DeletedUser3543

There is.Morthy completed a quest for me.But then I had no option to log in that time.
Hopefully he won't get too many requests after me posting this :|
You can send a support ticket and try explaining your cause it properly.;)

Pretty sure it says in the game rules that NO-ONE is allowed to account share....

DeletedUser

We are talking about a single quest not account sharing.Not my problem as my quest is completed anyway.:dry:

DeletedUser3543

We are talking about a single quest not account sharing.Not my problem as my quest is completed anyway.:dry:

If you can't let anyone 'sit' your account while you're away on holiday, then they shouldn't be allowed to d a quest for you when you're asleep.

Rules is rules :p

DeletedUser

If everyone needs quests to be done, and they all go and send in a support ticket, then it'll be an abuse of the support system. Players will start sending in tickets to ask for countless quests to be done for them because they are too lazy, or don't understand, etc...it'll create chaos for the in-game mods, and it'll all be your fault for mentioning it. ;)

DeletedUser14280

Why don't we remove the time requirements from these quests?
Like, once you have everything else you need, in the epilogue it says "Later that night...".
And if you need to be up at a certain time to get the quest in the first place, just make it retroactively possible to accept or something.

DeletedUser

Quests have time requirements for a reason. Of course, without them, it would be a lot easier to find hidden quests that have a combination of a gear requirement and time requirement.

DeletedUser14280

Just be wearing the gear at the time the quest comes up, and then it becomes available afterwards. Simple.

DeletedUser

Actually, that wouldn't be entirely unreasonable, because you still have to know what you need. Well still, you could equip every single piece of gear and products for one day each and see if any quests popped up when you were offline.

DeletedUser14280

You'd have to get the gear first, though, wouldn't you?
And you'd have to equip it for a full 24 hours, so you might not be able to do certain jobs that you otherwise might not have enough labor points for...

DeletedUser

You'd have to equip it for a full 24 hours? What the hell, that's 10 times worse than having to be online a certain time. So everyone who does the level 67 quests is going to have a green shawl equipped for 24 hours? Yeah, that's a huge improvement...

DeletedUser

Dude i live in hawaii also and i always seem to get the timed quests right. You just have to be on at the right time.

DeletedUser14280

You'd have to equip it for a full 24 hours? What the hell, that's 10 times worse than having to be online a certain time.
Not quite what I meant.
I meant that you'd need to equip it for the 24 hours because otherwise, how could you be sure you hadn't missed the quest?

DeletedUser

Ahh, sorry. Anyway, we should probably end this semi-off topic discussion which really belongs in ideas. Like I said, setting time zones has been suggested and is a good idea.

DeletedUser14280

And what about just removing the time requirement?
Has that been suggested before too?

DeletedUser

Well I understand the day requirement but the time requirements are totally unfair to people in some timezones.Yeah you can set alarm if you have connection at home.I don't so I needed help.Call it an abuse of ticket system or whatever.:p

DeletedUser

That would be a completely separate issue for each individual quest, including one about which we are not allowed to discuss specific details, so we couldn't even discuss removing the time requirement of that one.

DeletedUser

nice, my ticket has been in for over 4 days and hasnt even been responded to, am i going to be passed over another week

and yea u can alarm it but im in my car on the road at that time ;/