Goldens - was it worth it?

DeletedUser33146

saber

tw-db shows i completed the quest. I have not, I still on doing charlatan with a dirty piece of metal and acid equipt. i done around 50 hrs with no luck, if tw-db showing i completed the quest will i ever be able to get the clean golden blade from charlatan? I do not have the saber only the (a dirty piece of metal.

DeletedUser

tw-db is 3rd party site and thus not relevant by any means if you're suspecting a bug and looking for customer support.

DeletedUser

You HAVE completed the quest. The only quest involved in the golden saber is the second step, the one before charlatan. TW-DB's quest tool only shows completed quests, the fact that you haven't finished the saber is completely unrelated. After that one quest, every step consists of doing a specific job with the drop from the previous job (or quest) equipped.

DeletedUser33146

thanks

thanks for all the help, i guess i was just very unlucky, i did finally finish the quest. it took longer than any of my previous guys. and most of all my town folks, since they had to hear me cry hour by hour till i got it .

thanks again for all your support,
keep up the good work!!!!!!