Gold Greed Part II - The Skull Island

• Thread starter DeletedUser5046
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"WHAT!"*falls in burnin and wrost stuff.sees the devil.gets a grin on face.*"wanna play poker."*pulling a deck out.*

DeletedUser5046

*teary...angel start looking for te key....*

"i wonder if its there. . . " she thought to herself thinking if james is hiding it on his room...

"no...tat cant be. . ." she think again and walked away from te cell...she looked back at jordon wit his other arm starting to bleed. . . *bit her lips*

~i'll get you out there. . .i will. . .~

DeletedUser3717

Jordon looked away from Angie eye contact..

"I don't even know who you are anymore James..." Jordon said now tying some fabric over his wound..

"You've gone mad with power..." Jordon said now looking at the natives that lay dead..

"Let them go it's me you want..." Jordon said once again..

DeletedUser5046

*angel started to walk back on James room...she noticed a small dagger ...she loot it and wipe te sand on its edge...then she remember where james sometimes put his things....

~under te mattress. . .

DeletedUser

James held the key to the cell. "I cant trust anybody with this. Not even Angel," James thought to himself. James took the key and a shadow came in. "Blood, hold this with your life. Though, you dont have one," James said as him and Blood laughed. Blood disapeared and James sat down on the bed and thought.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon started to become a bit crazy with just sitting there.

He screamed..His echoe ran through the whole building Jordon heard footsteps and starting beated against the Jail cell bars..

"Let me out.." Jordon said..

"Fight me one on one.. No guns no back up.." Jordon said..

DeletedUser

Blood looked at Jordan and punched him through a wall. "Shut it," Blood said as he disapeared back into the wall with the key wrapped around his neck. The key and Blood disapeared.

DeletedUser

"damn it Devil I KNOW YOU CHEAT!"*devil chillin with the biggest grin on face.*"I have no more money man.":dry:

DeletedUser

The devil smiled and said,"I also possess your soul!!! No wait, I forgot James owns it." The devil laughed loudly.

DeletedUser

"hmm. id like it if you possessed my soul.nother round of poker, i "loaned" money from a bunch of demons over there."

DeletedUser

The devil laughed again and said,"Fine. You'll lose your money again!!!"

DeletedUser5046

*saw James on his bed*

"uhm...hunter...i just wanna ask something..." angel said. . .she heard jordon's voice echoes and it hurts her bad..but she try to hide it . . .

DeletedUser3717

Jordon regained consciousnes.. blood trickled down his shirt he had it..

Jordon took off his shirt and tied it to the jail cell bars and started explaing to the natives how if it was wet enough it would tighten up and let them pass through the bars..

Jordon began urninating on the shirt and so did a couple of natives the smell was unbearable but the bars bent..

"Lets get out of here.." Jordon said as they made it to the door.

DeletedUser

Blood and the shadows came out of the wall. They grabbed all of them and they all disapeared through the wall. "Never shall anyone escape," Blood said as they appeared somewhere in a cavern. "This is under the cave. Your screams shall not be heard," Blood said as the humans started to hallucinate as the shadows span fast around them.

"Yes Angel?" James said with a smile.

DeletedUser

"HEY!man come on I see you pullin that card out. YOUR FREAKIN LUCKY, I can't hurt you cause you pretty much kill meh.":dry::dry:*laughin*:laugh:
"hmm, wonder when im done down here,has it been 3 days yet, how you tell time down here." DEVIL:"been here 2 days, don't ask me how, I just know."

DeletedUser

The devil said,"Haha just kidding. You been here for 12 hours. And you can't kill me anyway. Im the devil!!!" The devil cried out with a loud laugh.