Gold Greed Part II - The Skull Island

• Thread starter DeletedUser5046
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"Ow," the devil said with a loud laugh. He grabbed nakshtrap and threw him into a pit. The ground closed and the devil laughed loudly and said,"Eternal torment." The devil laughed louder and went back to the game.

DeletedUser

"haha.STUPID"*yelling at nakshtrap.*"DEVIL! I SEE YOU TAKIN THAT CARD OUT!BAD BOI!Man you know now I want out">.<

DeletedUser

blast the ground with dynamite and escapes through a passage

"i wonder where this leads?"

DeletedUser

Demons came out of nowhere and rip nakshtrap to shreds.

The devil laughed and said,"Well this is your torment. Im taking all your money!!!"

DeletedUser

:dry:*drops the cards at end of round and sees he won!0.0*:blink::eek:hmy:"I BEAT THE DEVIL At POKER!YAAA!!!":laugh::p:p"WHAT NOW BOY!"*looks at the pile of money:sad:$4 hier wins":sad:

DeletedUser

"i dont carry any money, devil"
tells the demons,"take me to your leader"

DeletedUser

Demons decide not too and they rip of nakshtrap's arms and legs then eat his heart. Dead nakshtrap.

"The torture!!!" The devil said with a loud laugh.

DeletedUser5046

*stand near to where James is lying....*

"can..uhm..hunter can i ask you something..." angel said...

DeletedUser5046

*blush*
"uhm..its about..jordy..why cant you let me talk to him inside te cell?" she said

DeletedUser

The devil laughed again and said,"Too bad."

James looked at Angel and said,"The shadows. They.....they have OCD to be honest." James chuckled and said,"Im sorry."

DeletedUser

James hugged Angel and said,"I cannot completely control them. They do what I say and will not change their views unless it is a time to change them. You know I wouldn't do this without reason love." James smiled and said,"It will be all right. I promise."

DeletedUser5046

"i just wanted him to be free...i dun want him to be there..he doesnt deserve tat...you know he doesnt deserve tat " angel said as she try to escape from James' arms..

DeletedUser

"He needs to stay in there for two days more. All I need love," James said as he let go of Angel. James walked out of the room and walked for a time.

DeletedUser5046

"two days?!" she thought to herself as she watch James walk away from where she is...

she looked at te looted dagger...

"there's gotta be some other way" she thought to herself...