Gold Greed Part II - The Skull Island

• Thread starter DeletedUser5046
  • Start date

DeletedUser

"Come on lets go. See, as Im hearing now, Jordan thinks Im the next tyrant, is going to have you try and kill me, and escape. I plan to bring Jordan into my crew. He has skills as my new first mate, seeing he died," James said to her as he walked to the cave. "Tell him that for me will you?" James said with a smile and a kiss on her forehead.

DeletedUser

*quickly goes to jordons cell as they are walking.looks quickly aound to make sure no noe seeing him.*"Jordon i am still loyal to you, ill help you escape anyway, he forced em into the crew.Do you have a plan man."

DeletedUser5046

"Come on lets go. See, as Im hearing now, Jordan thinks Im the next tyrant, is going to have you try and kill me, and escape. I plan to bring Jordan into my crew. He has skills as my new first mate, seeing he died," James said to her as he walked to the cave. "Tell him that for me will you?" James said with a smile and a kiss on her forehead.

"he...didnt mean it doesnt he? " she said worried about what would happen..."he wont kill you. . .and i wouldnt allow anyone to die" she said and stopped walking...From where she is she could hear jordon's voice.

DeletedUser

"I dont know. Hair I forced him into the crew. And he thinks he can be disloyal to me," James said as he smiled. Hair's shadow form fell down and started to twitch but not yell. "Stay away from the prisoners. You'll be given punishment by Blood. Any questions?" James thought. "Jordan I will let him live anyway, so long as he doesnt hurt you. Tell him if he will stay away from the weapons and his hands chained, I will alllow him out of the cell. You need him. That I will allow," James said to Angel and smiled.

DeletedUser5046

"James. . ." angel said as she followed him till they reach te cell where jordon is

DeletedUser

James looked at Blood, which was the shadow standing in front of the cell. "Cya later brother," Blood said and grabbed Hair. They disapeared. "Jordan, I have a visitor for you," James said.

DeletedUser

Blood looked at him and said,"Loyalty is part of the crew. You will be taught it."

DeletedUser5046

"Jordy. . .?!" angel said as she slowly step forward to see who's inside te cell...she looked all around te cell and looked at jordon...

"hunter can i go inside?" she asked

DeletedUser

"Im sorry. The shadows are very keen on their job. No human besides prisoners and myself are allowed in. I dont want you hurt at all," James said. He sat down and waited.

DeletedUser5046

angel looked at jordon wit a bit tears in her eyes...waiting til jordon say a word. . .

DeletedUser

"The old man in the other cell laughed. "Loyalty? Sure if you like life on a chain!" He laughed even louder, more insanely.

DeletedUser3717

Jordon looked at James..

"Traitor... You don't know the meaning of loyalty..." Jordon said to James and began hitting the bars with the fellow tribal people and there Cheiftan.

"Loyalty...Pfft..." Jordon sais as he spat on the floor infront of James

DeletedUser5046

"huh?! jordy stop it..your hurting yourself... :(" angel said as she try to hold jordy's hand on te other side of te bar

DeletedUser

Blood said,"Hell." The ground seemed to open somewhere in the cave and Blood threw Hair in. "Two days," Blood said as he returned to the cells.

James looked at Jordan and the Indians. "Pathetic," James said as he pulled out a sawn-off shotgun. James fired twice into the cell, killing the natives and skimming Jordan's arm. "Do not dare," James said as he turned around and back to his room.