God vs Satan

DeletedUser

No you and your claims are twisting the scripture. Think about this is a parent has aids his kids have HIV too. Thats nature. Back then you were also judged a lot by your parents. Now you might still be but not so much.

DeletedUser

Satan gave humanity a death sentence. He convinced humanity to obey him and therefore disobey God. He was the one that somewhat provoked God's punishment of both and Adam, Eve, and the future humanity. Adam and Eve knew eating the fruit was evil because God ordered them not to. He said if they did they would surely die. This can be interpretted both spiritually and physically. Because spiritually Adam was more aparted from God in that he couldn't see him and walk with him like before. And physically both would now have to die and not have eternal life. They were also thrown out of the garden of Eden. Humans had full moral judgement and they could choose whether or not to obey or disobey others. This means that they didn't have to "mindlessly obey his orders."
They didn't know it was evil, they just knew it was forbidden. Eating the fruit was what gave them knowledge of good and evil. What they were punished for wasn't doing anything evil, it was for not blindly obeying.

DeletedUser

They didn't know it was evil, they just knew it was forbidden. Eating the fruit was what gave them knowledge of good and evil. What they were punished for wasn't doing anything evil, it was for not blindly obeying.

And so why would something be forbidden by God? Obviously because it is harmful or evil.

DeletedUser8950

No you and your claims are twisting the scripture. Think about this is a parent has aids his kids have HIV too. Thats nature. Back then you were also judged a lot by your parents. Now you might still be but not so much.
What is this I don't even...

Maybe one day you'll realise the irrelevance of your illustrations and the fact God murdered those children, according to the bible. Yep, innocent children.
But you're right, of course. I think we should murder the child of every rapist and terrorist due to their actions, they're not victims who will be scarred by their parents actions, their criminals. They've obviously commited some crime against us all by being born, right?

Illustrate all you want, it doesn't change the fact. I'm sure I could illustrate Bin Laden as some kind of hero if I wanted, but that doesn't change the facts.

And so why would something be forbidden by God? Obviously because it is harmful or evil.
Or because he's a control freak.

DeletedUser

What is this I don't even...

Maybe one day you'll realize the irrelevance of your illustrations and the fact God murdered those children, according to the bible. Yep, innocent children.

Why did Satan kill lot and his family? And what specific children are you talking about? (Verse welcome)

They've obviously commited some crime against us all by being born, right?

Why do people murder kids in an abortion? Answer that.

DeletedUser8950

Why did Satan kill lot and his family? And what specific children are you talking about? (Verse welcome)

Why do people murder kids in an abortion? Answer that.
A) I'm not sure the specific verse, shouldn't you know? It's one of the plauges God cast on Egypt, it's common knowledge like Heaven and the four riders
B) Abortion isn't murder.
C) How is Abortion relevant to the morality of God murdering Children based on the actions of their parents?
D) Where is the justifcation I asked for?
E) Satan didn't kill Lot and his family, as I remember God murdered Lot's wife by turning them to stone just for being curious as they were fleeing their home.

DeletedUser

A) I'm not sure the specific verse, shouldn't you know? It's one of the plauges God cast on Egypt, it's common knowledge like Heaven and the four riders
B) Abortion isn't murder.
C) How is Abortion relevant to the morality of God murdering Children based on the actions of their parents?
D) Where is the justifcation I asked for?
E) Satan didn't kill Lot and his family, as I remember God murdered Lot's wife by turning them to stone just for being curious as they were fleeing their home.

My mistake I meant Job. Abortion is murder. Your murdering a creature. What justification are you speaking about?

DeletedUser8950

My mistake I meant Job. Abortion is murder. Your murdering a creature. What justification are you speaking about?
A) He didn't murder Job, and as I recall God allowed Satan to kill his family
B) No, a fetus is a parasite, and is not developed to the point of having feeling and such.
C) The justification for God murdering Children.

Apologies for the lazy formating, but I don't want to write a block of text.

DeletedUser

Isn't worshipping god and Jesus Idol worship, which is against the bibles little rules?

DeletedUser

Wrong, God told them. "In the very day of your eating from it, you will positively die." They fully knew what would happen if they ate the fruit. But they disobeyed anyway. That would be like a father telling his son not to get into the cookie jar, even if it wouldn't have dire consequences, it is the father's right to tell his son what is wring and what he should and should not do. God had given Adam and Eve so much, all he asked in return, was simple obedience, and it wasn't even like the Mosaic Law, it was one command, and they still didn't listen, whose fault is it, then?

You're telling me you're siding with the two people that can't obey one simple rule? That is sad.

Read the story of Jeb in the bible

It was in fact Satan that did those things to Job, God simply allowed it. And in return for his obedience, Job got back double what he had before. That is actually quite loving I do believe. Don't forget either, Job's children will be resurected anyway, and he'll get to see them again. Once more, loving kindness is shown.

Or Idol as in entity, for example Kurt Cobain, and in this case, God and Jesus.

Im sorry, my friend, but you're wrong again. Jesus himself said,
"It is Jehovah your God you must worship, and to him alone you must render sacred service."

And Deuteronomy says that you musn't make a graven image, or an idol. But you are right that an idol can be just about anything, a sports star or otherwise.

But you are true that you musn't put Jesus higher than God, however Jesus is of great importance.

DeletedUser

It was basicly a showing that Jeb still worshiped God in times of bad.

DeletedUser

Wrong, God told them. "In the very day of your eating from it, you will positively die." They fully knew what would happen if they ate the fruit. But they disobeyed anyway. That would be like a father telling his son not to get into the cookie jar, even if it wouldn't have dire consequences, it is the father's right to tell his son what is wring and what he should and should not do. God had given Adam and Eve so much, all he asked in return, was simple obedience, and it wasn't even like the Mosaic Law, it was one command, and they still didn't listen, whose fault is it, then?

You're telling me you're siding with the two people that can't obey one simple rule? That is sad.
That's really confusing. I said that it wasn't "evil" it was disobedience, and you argue with me by saying that I was wrong because they had disobeyed. Even going on the assumption that eating this fruit was "evil", they knew they weren't allowed to do it but didn't know it was "evil" until after they ate it and received the knowledge of good and evil. I'm not sure how you feel that is siding with anybody, but I don't understand how a lot of people come up with a lot of their opinions.

DeletedUser

I appologize on that point, but they weren't blindly obeying, was the other point i was making.

DeletedUser

Isn't worshipping god and Jesus Idol worship, which is against the bibles little rules?

for someone whos posted so much anti christian stuff and claimed to know so much how is it you fail to know the basic tenents of the holy trinity ?

god jesus and the holy spirit are acording to the bible all one and the same differnt aspects of the same being if you will

a famous chrsitan comedian once explained it as fresh warm cherry pie

you cut it into the peices and it seems to be three but when u look benieth the surface its all still the same and inseperable :)

DeletedUser

It was in fact Satan that did those things to Job, God simply allowed it. And in return for his obedience, Job got back double what he had before. That is actually quite loving I do believe. Don't forget either, Job's children will be resurected anyway, and he'll get to see them again. Once more, loving kindness is shown.

Kindness? Can you even say that with a straight face?
God allowed Satan to test his most loyal follower. He didn't simply allow it, he condoned murder, and torture by letting Satan do this. He basically gave Satan his blessings.

God's reward for following him is allowing you're whole family to be murdered, and you're riches disappear. He just wants to torture you all just to make sure you're listening/following him.

Job got back twice what he had isn't kindness, it's what he should of gotten. If someone stole 5$ from me, you'd bet I would expect them to return AT LEAST 10$ to me. Apply this to any civil law suit. I lose my luggage, which amounts to 500$; I'm definitely going to sue the Airline that lost my luggage for at least 1,000$.

DeletedUser

Technically Satan is responsible for all deaths in the world, it is not more for him to do the same for Job. God protected Job from these things because he was faithful, but since Satan said that Job was only faithful because of having good things, Jehovah let him be tested.

Since God gave him life anyway, he doesn;t have to give him anything more, doing what he did wasn't necessary, but he did it anyway.

And Ispiderl, please show me scriptural evidence of the trinity being factual.