God vs Satan

DeletedUser25529

Well I belive God isn't evil so keep comments like.

Gods is evil, Dont follow him kids

To yourself.

A little bit of practice what you preach maybe....

Like you said before, dont tell me what to say or not say.

Im sorry but I can say what ever I want, I choose to say god is evil, you can say what ever you want.

Now go give yourself 50 lashes and an hours rosary, for being so holier than thou.

God is evil kids, dont follow him ;)

Christians, no sense of humour.

DeletedUser

I don't have a sence of humor when someone is a critic of my religion. If you want a religous debate go talk to a preist he will be happy to give you the right things you need to know about my religion.

DeletedUser25529

I don't have a sence of humor when someone is a critic of my religion. If you want a religous debate go talk to a preist he will be happy to give you the right things you need to know about my religion.

Sadly, it was a priest who showed me what a load of tosh it all is.

I was brought up in a very Catholic household, but after being told by a priest that the teachings were all a load of crap used to scare people into following in the dark ages, it sort of put me off.

Plus having been around the world a bit, I very quickly realised the all caring all loving god malarky was an even bigger pile of dung, so now im a convert to the world of reality.

So dont try

DeletedUser

This thread should be close, this isn't debating and discussing, its flaming and fighting.

DeletedUser

This thread should be close, this isn't debating and discussing, its flaming and fighting.

actually some of us are debating not fighting.

RAWDOG Yes some of those bible storys ARE fake but they teach leassons.

You believe in Christianity but don't believe in the Bible?

DeletedUser

Look ya screaming banshee (a joke on your use of huge text, not meant as an insult in any respect), it really doesn't matter what your religion is or is not. If you're going to pose a comment about what God does or does not do, I'm full entitled to respond to it from the counter-podium. And guess what, that's exactly what you did when you said, "... never does god kill someone he gave a limited physical life but eternal spirits so therefore if ..."

i posted on the chrstian beleif and you called ME a hypocrit so i had to clarify yet agian that its NOT my beleif so dont level comments like that at ME

and if i was a banshii it would be more like

UUUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaaa!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lol couldnt resist :p

DeletedUser

I do belive in the bible, the point is it teaches a lesson, and s used for moral guidance.

DeletedUser

(( back on topic -- God vs Satan. ))

(( And here's a clue to some of you. If you do not want to debate the topic, don't participate in the thread. ))

DeletedUser

We exist because of love

Love does'nt descriminate

between good or bad

ugly or beautiful

smart or dumb

Those who love

Just Love

without making excuses or claiming credit

for who we are

or what we have done

we all belong to that