GM - Scoundrels are here

DeletedUser30647

Hey there Derek1982 - I was mighty glad to hear you signed up to fight Scoundrels - so I went round about looking for you. I can't seem to locate your particular carcass... care to enlighten me regarding your whereabouts?

DeletedUser14006

I only started just under a fortnight ago so am only in range of the bottom few duelers, or will be at least in a few days so I need the bottom half to stop putting on the sun lotion and get back in the kitchen :D

DeletedUser30647

Ahh well I don't think you have anything to worry about then. It won't be long now...

DeletedUser14006

Long until the scoundrels come back?

Why are they on vacation?

DeletedUser30647

Because the game has no way to show you that the Scoundrels had a crazy night on the town and drank themselves into a sad state of incapacitation from which they have yet to recover. The last I heard the town had not recovered yet either :p

Is there any other way to spend a vacation? How do you spend yours?

DeletedUser14006

yawn............ the scoundrels are not coming out to play, I am hitting vacation mode until they decide to come off their mass vacation.

Can someone alert me here when that is please, thank you.

DeletedUser14006

You are too high for me, I was hoping to start my assault on the lower ranked folk from Hells Kitchen and work my way up the ladder in much the same way someone would approach the enemies in Mortal Kombat so I am hoping Irish Phil and Gregorio come off vacation soon as at the moment I am stalling my progression so I can have a crack at them before moving up to bury you sir :)

DeletedUser14006

Sure thing sweet cheaks, keep your panties from getting in a twist.

Your turn will come just as soon as these lower end scoundrels get orf' their backsides and back into the kitchen!

------

So I hear a rumor that the lower level scoundrels are remaining on vacation deliberately as to avoid the wrath of Derek Dastardley :)

Last edited by a moderator: