GM - Scoundrels are here

DeletedUser3543

Must be a BIG announcement if it takes two days to type ;)

DeletedUser

Hold your horses, not your breath. I didn't imply that the announcement will come right "NOW"! If it will come, then it will come when the event is ready.
What I meant was that only our CM can confirm and he will only do so in an official announcement IF it will happen.

DeletedUser22685

I'm going to put a request that MnF gets pounded, and when that request expires, I'll make a new one, and repeat ;)

nashy19

Nashy (as himself)
Do mods still have to move to where you are on the map? Because we can become SAS soldiers... :p

Last edited:

DeletedUser

I see nothing! *look* *bang!* oww....

I can see nashy and I getting tagged all through this =P

DeletedUser24694

ooo im so going to have fun with this :) I think me and my town will be collecting alot of those bounties..

DeletedUser1121

Good luck getting it from me :)
it will be harder then you can imagine

DeletedUser

why so hard? npcs are getting inflated stats more suited for premium worlds?

DeletedUser

NPC's are pure duelers, each with its own unique build. Their stats will not be publicly posted nor their build type.
Good luck everyone. The GM will begin soon.

DeletedUser23252

Is this why I have been dueled to death 4 times in the past 24 hours?

DeletedUser

No. The Game Mastered World has not been started yet. It will start in January. And the NPC's will duel on hire, not target everyone that moves around. You have been dueled by some player training, waiting for the NPC's. :)

DeletedUser1121

why so hard? npcs are getting inflated stats more suited for premium worlds?

Because i am a tough cookie. A real scoundrel. If i were you i would check under the bed of your hotelroom before you go to sleep :shootout: