Ghost Towns... Far Too Easy

DeletedUser

I see that plan as a communist plan to me. just because lvl 5 or 7 have towns good for them the have the money to do that. Look at it like this a 16 year old bought a new honda civic you wanted the car really bad so you sugest to the company to raise the price and make an age limit. that is really not fair.

If you agree with me quote me.

DeletedUser

I see that plan as a communist plan to me. just because lvl 5 or 7 have towns good for them the have the money to do that. Look at it like this a 16 year old bought a new honda civic you wanted the car really bad so you sugest to the company to raise the price and make an age limit. that is really not fair.

It depends on if the 16 year old paid for it himself or if his daddy paid for it. lol

DeletedUser

Laxman, maybe you need to grab a dictionary and look up the definition of communism. What you're arguing is not communism.

DeletedUser

I doubt that everybody in town will leave at once, wait a couple of days for the building(s) to lose a level, and hope that nobody else claims the ghost town.
The founder could just kick all the members out, leaving the town after that. Not many former members would take the ghost town for them, because they simply prefer to be a regular member instead of having to manage one
It depends on if the 16 year old paid for it himself or if his daddy paid for it. lol
No, the seller may not depend on the customer to set the price.

PS.: A Civic? I would be glad if I had a Isetta when I were 16. The only thing I could do was voting for president (it is mandatory, btw). Here in Brazil you must be 18 to apply for the driver's license, and when I finally got mine my dad gave me a re-formed mountain bike to go to college. But at least I was already allowed to get hammered before returning home by that time - I wasn't driving anyways.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

A Civic? I would be glad if I had a Isetta when I were 16. The only thing I could do was voting for president (it is mandatory, btw). Here in Brazil you must be 18 to apply for the driver's license, and when I finally got mine my dad gave me a re-formed mountain bike to go to college. But at least I was already allowed to get hammered before returning home by that time - I wasn't driving anyways.

Well, many of these players reside in the United States. In the USA, some spoiled rich kids have daddies that buy them Mercedes Benz's and Porches for their 16th birthdays. Mine didn't, but there are some rich kids that are spoiled here. I had to ride a bike until I was 17 and bought my own used Chevy Camaro, when I was 18.

DeletedUser

I don't really think this idea is neccessary. I don't really care if some greenhorn takes my town. If I abandoned it I didn't care about it anymore.

I just had to say this: the whole town setup is communist. Everyone works to build the town shops and other buildings together and no one person owns the shops and gets a direct profit from them. There's nothing wrong with that- the game is based on teamwork.

DeletedUser

i think the better the town the more money it should cost and more skills or higher lvl needed

:laugh:

DeletedUser

If it's a ghost town in the West you could walk in and take it over, right?
I left a 40,000 point town (Care Bare Canyon) in W4. It was sad but I had what I wanted/needed. The owner of the Care Bares (Legendry) quit playing. When he quit other folks left like Willowvain and Sirlion over time.

DeletedUser

It's the Old West, if a monkey riding a unicycle (upon invention, that is) rolled into a ghost town, conceivably it could own the town because.. no one would be there.

It's a first come first serve sort of situation which doesn't seem to need control since towns are so transient. All in all, abandoning a town is a choice. There would be more of an issue if low level people were given high level towns via complaining and the old owners did not consent to it. But that's not the case here.