getting tired of this world

DeletedUser

Fact is, Sudden Valley got organized and made some good decisions in their allies. They successfully achieved their goals. The game is good for them as they see their fruits of their labor paying off. They put up, now we need to shut up.

On the other side of the fence, some would rather give up than rise to the occasion by claiming the world is dead. Take the energy you waste whining and get organized. Is it a big hill to climb? Absolutely, but the bigger the hill, the more exciting the climb.

I go to most Sudden Valley fort battles to fight against them, it doesn't matter that I usually leave in a body bag. As long as people continue to try, the world is very much alive and kickin.

DeletedUser

Not at all, its the truth. In every alliance based game Ive played, its always the same ol song and dance. Trash the top dogs, because they beat you. The only thing worse than whining, is the dramatic exit from the game.

I'll give Sudden their props, they earned it. Doesn't change the fact I want to beat them.

DeletedUser

Indeed, this perspective is fully understandable. One does not enjoy failure, the rage that ensues as a result exists to motivate change. Whining in the forum is not going to provide that change. One has three options available when the future does not look pleasant:
1) Maintain hope (but for how long?-relative to the individual)
2) Drop the status quo and seek better prospects in a new enviornment (different town/alliance)
3) Kill yourself (stop playing)

DeletedUser14793

Its called grow a set, and do something about it. a single good player can wreak havoc on a town, and a good town can destroy a alliance.

DeletedUser

Fact is, Sudden Valley got organized and made some good decisions in their allies. They successfully achieved their goals. The game is good for them as they see their fruits of their labor paying off. They put up, now we need to shut up.

On the other side of the fence, some would rather give up than rise to the occasion by claiming the world is dead. Take the energy you waste whining and get organized. Is it a big hill to climb? Absolutely, but the bigger the hill, the more exciting the climb.

I go to most Sudden Valley fort battles to fight against them, it doesn't matter that I usually leave in a body bag. As long as people continue to try, the world is very much alive and kickin.

Wow, a constructive post. There you go man. That is exactly how it should be and true in every sense. I won't even say anything else other then your mind is in the right place.

DeletedUser

Well Dust Devils and Assassins Hollow suddenly betraying an ally and attacking Black Hills could be the event that seriously changes the political landscape of W12/

Not the first time Assassins Hollow have betrayed a diplomatic relationship so early in the game, they must have some pretty uncomfortable allies right now.

DeletedUser

Its called grow a set, and do something about it. a single good player can wreak havoc on a town, and a good town can destroy a alliance.
Right on, proven time and time again.

Well Dust Devils and Assassins Hollow suddenly betraying an ally and attacking Black Hills could be the event that seriously changes the political landscape of W12/

Not the first time Assassins Hollow have betrayed a diplomatic relationship so early in the game, they must have some pretty uncomfortable allies right now.
Lol, "seriously changes the political landscape of W12". If it was that serious, I think I would have heard of your town "Black Hills". LOL!
I will say this,
My thoughts on Diplomacy?
-
What's that?

DeletedUser

Lol, "seriously changes the political landscape of W12". If it was that serious, I think I would have heard of your town "Black Hills". LOL!
I will say this,
-
What's that?

You might want to check town ranking's first page.

DeletedUser

I will say this,
-
What's that?

Not my town, though I am in Black Hills on W11.

Put simply they are a top 10 town allied to Leg Army, Dust Devils and Assassins ect. If you can not see how backstabbing between Sudden Valleys allies may destabilize the hug fest monopoly those combined towns have on forts at the moment (ie the point of this thread), then your thoughts on diplomacy are fitting :)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Not my town, though I am in Black Hills on W11.

Put simply they are a top 10 town allied to Leg Army, Dust Devils and Assassins ect. If you can not see how backstabbing between Sudden Valleys allies may destabilize the hug fest monopoly those combined towns have on forts at the moment (ie the point of this thread), then your thoughts on diplomacy are fitting :)
aha, see I just duel.. not pay attention to the big political movements. but that is interesting, will see how it plays out for you guys.. thanks for opening my eyes :)

DeletedUser

Not just the world, but somehow I'm getting tired of this thread too. :D

DeletedUser

You worry about your diplomacy wherever you are from. We have more then discussed this with leaders. That is it. We only have one enemy in this world and they are hardly an enemy (in strength that is).

The fact that we were even in that battle was entirely based on loyalty. This world started out as everyone holding hands. We all had to pick directions. I hope you have talked with your diplomats after posting this mattaus.

DeletedUser23186

We all had to pick directions. I hope you have talked with your diplomats after posting this mattaus.

He said 'hi' to his diplomat and I told him to 'burn them all, take no prisoners and show no mercy', but then it turned out he just wanted to borrow $10...

DeletedUser16628

I highly doubt we in w-12 will have global unity.Sorry my good friend but we @ bloody path are not huggers nor will we ever be it's just not in our makeup.So I suggest this,If you see us ride into your town run hide your woman your children and your sheep cause we will have our way with all that.

DeletedUser

Looks like the dust devils/sudden valley group is losing a fort every day now! This has to hurt their top 5 ranking, pretty soon they might be replaced :eek:hmy: