getting tired of this world

DeletedUser22500

This is just getting stupid already really stupid. How the heck is everybody in this world going to be allies with sudden valley. You do realize that you just destroyed a world really fast. If everyone is allies with one town how are we suppost to have good fort battles. Sudden valley has horrible players and horrible leadership. the only reason they are doing so good in this world is they are making allies with all the towns that they are scared of so they dont have to deal with losing forts. Dont you people see this already? If you dont you must be blind!! They stink in w 11 and will stink in this world just they are smart this time, they are allied with half the world. Even a crackhead can run a town that is allied with half the world, there is nothing to run at that point. so keep licking there butts everyone and keep letting them tell you who you can and cant be allies with. that just show sign of weakness, which they are weak!!!

DeletedUser

Ever read my sig? ;)

I agree with you. I'm jumping into the fort battles from time to time, but honestly, this world became an utter crap.

Will this thread change anything? No it won't. This world is already good as dead. It became so boring that I don't remember the last time I've posted something in this subforum.

DeletedUser

Join W1 then :) There is always a conflict. Those who started hugging each other - died out.

DeletedUser

Good suggestion, but I don't want to go to a world older than 1 year, sorry.

DeletedUser

Derek... Where's the promised duel vs The Construction? :p
Nowhere. See why this world became a boredom?

DeletedUser

Sudden Valley is part of an alliance where the diplomats/leaders make decisions together. No town is the leader of the alliance. Its a great group.

Bear County declared war on SV. That was their choice. So we took their forts and the town dwindled. Headpot left for R I P.

R I P was an allied of SV. Headpot camped us and I asked the leader of R I P to solve the situation. The _other_ leader of R I P said he didnt want an alliance with SV any more, kicked us out of their fort and left our fort. Another declaration of war.
So we took that fort too and R I P pretty much fell apart. So again Headpot left a loosing town and went to MITBBS.

MITBBS was semi allied to SV. Helped each other in fort battles. We let MITBBS know that they had to choose side and also that headpot would be a problem if they landed on our side. They didnt.... and now their big fort is ours...

So MITBBS is on their knees and where does Headpot go?

This is the profile that Innogames allow:
The only reason Sv does good is cause they are allied with everyone keep kissing there butts everyone you are just helping the losers out
About
Sudden Valley
AKA BABY'S
When the BABYS Know they can beat you in a duel they duel you. But when they know they will lose, all they do is whine and complain like babys. Yeah those are real winners for you!!!

I am So glad all of Sudden Valley allies let Sudden valley tell them who to be friends with and not to be. That just show how insecure and how scared they are to lose there forts let me lead the battle i will take ever single one of there forts!!!!

How mature.

And also, this world is alive. Its not just our corner of the world that is important.
It may not be alive for Headpot, but for the rest of us, its very much alive :)

SyntaxError

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

This is just getting stupid already really stupid. How the heck is everybody in this world going to be allies with sudden valley. You do realize that you just destroyed a world really fast. If everyone is allies with one town how are we suppost to have good fort battles. Sudden valley has horrible players and horrible leadership. the only reason they are doing so good in this world is they are making allies with all the towns that they are scared of so they dont have to deal with losing forts. Dont you people see this already? If you dont you must be blind!! They stink in w 11 and will stink in this world just they are smart this time, they are allied with half the world. Even a crackhead can run a town that is allied with half the world, there is nothing to run at that point. so keep licking there butts everyone and keep letting them tell you who you can and cant be allies with. that just show sign of weakness, which they are weak!!!
Tis why I am usually part of a no-allies town.
I don't think the world is ruined just yet. I mean really, alliances can be broken.
Also, how come w11 is not dying even though you (The Confederates) and The Legion are allied with a bagillion towns. Seriously?

DeletedUser

I had the pleasure to build and be the foreman of the fine little town of Sudden Valley.

Attack us. Try to take our forts. Naturally our allies will help, but nothing says you can't get allies to help you attack.

I also wouldn't consider myself a horrible player or leader, but to each his own I suppose.

DeletedUser14006

Derek... Where's the promised duel vs The Construction? :p
Nowhere. See why this world became a boredom?

Whatever it is you are talking about I do not know, but know one thing - even though your town is slightly pathetic with no real dueling types, and what there are offer little in the way of resistance or reward I will still come around and crack some skulls for fun.

I mean, come on Joxer - where is the challenge?

2vttjqh.png

DeletedUser

My town? The town of newbies? Hehe, c'mon, I'm not talking about newbies here. Pathetic you say? Considering we're all newbies the pathetic one here is only you. I'd never play a w1 for 3897456 years and then come drool over a bunch of newbies.

However...

Pardon?

What is this you speak of?
I know my memory has a leak like all modern games... But some things I do remember well... Like this one:
http://forum.the-west.net/showpost.php?p=478601&postcount=31

Ahh... blah blah, thought I would wait for level 40 to start so I can have that fat shiny gun so I will be able to take a pop at higher leveled folk who already have it.

Also I have just respecced my level 99 character on world one to pure duelist and most of my time is spent there at the moment, but you can count on me getting around to it here on world 12 and when I am ready I will pay you a visit :)

Not to say I will win or anything, who knows - you must be pretty tasty if you are the number one duelist but I will have a crack at it ;)

Anyway, we're all eager to see the superstars (of wrestlin'?) duel! :p
And I bet you'll just crawl back to the your hole in w1 after that one.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

Haha, I have nothing to prove to you or anyone else Joxer - when the time is right I will start dueling for XP on w12, things take time and I do not have much at the moment ;)

DeletedUser

Yea right. We all know he'd wipe the floor with you in the first duel round. :p
Besides... w1 takes time we all know that... But then stick to w1. Noone will miss you. And I don't have to prove that to you.

DeletedUser14006

You seem to have a real problem with me and I have no idea why, no problem though - I think I will be okay without your support :)

DeletedUser

And you're surprised? Many of players don't remember your w12 start. You entered a town then dueled their allies or something like that. Right?
See... I don't like The Constitution much, IIRC he got the 1000 dules stat on dueling workers just like his town. But at least he respected the town that keeps him a member.

DeletedUser

Special? No. I'm just a pathetic newbie townowning player with some very strange memory. I can't remember nothing important as you can see. Just things that are better not to bring up ever, right? Oh, except that you pwn w1. That's something everyone should make a tattoo of, right.