getting tired of this world

DeletedUser16008

"sigh" ok who do I have to upset in order to shake this place up ? :rolleyes:

DeletedUser

Maby for the town you are in. Again it depends on the town. w12 is far from dead.

DeletedUser

A town? Nah. It depends on alliances.
Anyways... Just received a most interesting note on this server:

Failed logins
Since your last Login Today at 11:23 AM, a wrong password has been tried 4 times
Definetly interesting. I bet it'll be even more interesting to support to check the IP address of the password hacker.

DeletedUser

That happened me once... in fact once i think somebody did guess my inguessable password...hmmm...

Oh and the town is very important!

Deleted User - 819397

Just received a most interesting note on this server:

Definetly interesting. I bet it'll be even more interesting to support to check the IP address of the password hacker.

Send in a general ticket, most definitely. If someone has been trying to access your account they may have succeeded at some point. Explain in the ticket the fact that someone tried an unsuccessful password 4 times in a row and you're concerned about the possibility that they guessed correctly at some point. They'll check IP addresses.

DeletedUser

Ice, don't go into that direction. Never believed that someone who knows how to play the game would do that.

From other MMO games I've played, I've learnt that some low level or low money or low something players try to hack the top500 accs - to steal anything they can from them if successful.
A low level player here could greatly use push duels on my char if was successful in pass hacking and also could sell everything and donate money to his probably poor lil' town. ;)
So it wouldn't surprise me if I'm not the only case of hacking attempts.

DeletedUser

A town? Nah. It depends on alliances.
Anyways... Just received a most interesting note on this server:

Okay, it was me. I wanted to go through your telegrams.

DeletedUser

ROTFL
But most of them are on the language you don't understand.
Ok, I'll proceed them if you want. I bet google translator will be able to translate only swearing and *****ing, hehe ;)

DeletedUser

fort battles may be scarce but dueling is REALLY picking up imho. has anyone else noticed that?

DeletedUser

Geroge, stop eating lucky cookies with a "notes of wisdom" inside! :)

DeletedUser

I too have noticed an increase in fort battles.

Rather or not it will stay that way can't be predicted yet. We'll just have to wait for a few months and see what happens. If we're lucky, we may stay active... though many past worlds have died already.

DeletedUser

Joxer, if you go into Settings>Account>Management you can see the last 12 or so log-in's (and log-in attempts). It will show the IP too.

FYI, W11 is still not dead, very kicking! W10 however is getting there. The rest, almost dead/dead. And as for w12? Still fresh and newborn, imho.

DeletedUser

W11 is still very much alive. However all of the previous worlds, excluding world 1, are already dying/dead. World 12 may be different because it was the last world before the 1.27 update, but I think its likely to have this world die later in it's progression.

DeletedUser

Did this thread turn into one big world promotion or is it just me? I don't know moderator, sounds like bickering that could go on for ever. This thread may be dead.

DeletedUser

The road to global prosperity in a scarce world is rough and full of many surprises. But one must not be phased and must always look ahead, accepting every opportunity that will ensure progress, but, most importantly, never permit one's selfish greed to surpass one's rationality.

What you identify as boredom in the 12th world, I identify as progress-visible steps to global unity. Perhaps, on that day when the 12th world unites, one can say with little opposition that it is indeed a boring world. But we shall, on that day, have the more significant title of the only united world. No sir, it is not boring, not yet.