Resolved Getting That Golden Colt

DeletedUser

I've repeatedly done Transport Ammunition with a Pickaxe equipped, but for the life of me that Lump Of Dirt won't show up.

I'm on the Briscoe server.

What's going wrong? Is it that I already have the Dirty Bent Metal? Cus I'd rather have the Colt.

DeletedUser

Which is completely different. Higher drop rate, a window of a few hours, and no injury requirement.

DeletedUser

Or just buy a lump on the market? They're usually pretty cheap, compared to the effort of finding it yourself...

DeletedUser34425

Since the market came out it is easier to buy it if ya have the money.

DeletedUser

Huh, I was going to say the market was here first, but you're right, golden weapons were first by one update/month. Anyway, yeah, the market is easiest. You can always equip your pickaxe when dropping motivation and find a couple more to get your money back. Another option is to have everything you need ready for later steps and look for your lump while you drop your motivation.

DeletedUser

I now need to raise my fine motor skills to 100 from 71. How can I do this when I am at lvl 120!!

Also I need to clean the lump of dirt completely and this does not seem possible either.

DeletedUser31397

You can reach 100 FMS very easy with good gear. With the best FMS gear you can have around 82 FMS. spoiler

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser16008

I now need to raise my fine motor skills to 100 from 71. How can I do this when I am at lvl 120!!

Also I need to clean the lump of dirt completely and this does not seem possible either.

If it was so hard as you seem to keep moaning it is, why are there so many with the golden colt running around ? :whistle:

Buy some FMS kit and/or move a few points you lazy, complaining, cheapskate njub. :p

DeletedUser

Is it possible someone has gotten to 120 without discovering the shaman tab? Skills button > Shaman tab on top. Move what points you need and move them back. If you don't have the tab, you haven't done the Waupee's grandfather quest line from Waupee. Or buy some new gear: http://tw-db.info/?strana=schopnosti&skill=18c1a

DeletedUser33353

What Vic said....I had mine at level 45....just had to wait a few more levels to equip it.

DeletedUser

In version 2, the process of getting a golden colt have changed. Does anyone know the new process?

DeletedUser

In version 2, the process of getting a golden colt have changed. Does anyone know the new process?

Why do you say it's changed? If you're talking about any part of it not dropping, I haven't heard of any quest drop that wasn't a 100% drop taking a lot longer in 2.0 than it used to.

DeletedUser

Why do you say it's changed? If you're talking about any part of it not dropping, I haven't heard of any quest drop that wasn't a 100% drop taking a lot longer in 2.0 than it used to.

i done 120 tries on transport ammo to get the lump of dirt i just gave up, its nonsense i had to spend 600 energy already and still got no result at all, 600 energy, if i hadn;t had premium energy thats 3 full days of jobbing then, given you can be online enough. its just insane, but liek you said any quest drop gotten much worse am having fun hunting rabbits atm those are horrid as well compared to tw.1

DeletedUser

I'm about to try it on Beta where I restarted recently if I can ever get a pickaxe. I'm not paying the idiotic Beta market prices for a lump or a pickaxe.

DeletedUser22685

The second step has got me stuck, I can't for the life of me get the lump to change into the dirty object or whatever it's called (the river fishing step).

DeletedUser

The second step has got me stuck, I can't for the life of me get the lump to change into the dirty object or whatever it's called (the river fishing step).

It took me 7 tries on Beta. The lump only took me 4 tries. That's Beta though, it's possible quest drops have been tweaked in 2.03.

DeletedUser22685

Perhaps it's the fact that I'm only doing four tries a day since I'm too lazy to log on during the time frame that's making it take forever. I have done at least 30 tries though and no luck yet.

DeletedUser

I got colt yesterday on Briscoe, besides buying lump from market, all together took me about 10 days while doing nothing else besides jobs for colt.