Game restrictions

DeletedUser529

Are the developers shooting themselves in the foot or are they deliberately sabotageing this game, it is too weird.

This mess with duelling numerous times almost to the point of ruining a good dueller game. How much more can we stand before we stand up and shout to be heard. The developers need a Players ADVISORY Council to advise them of our needs.

I just don't understand what is happening. They spend time to get medals and for what exactly. They spend valuable developer time on a project within this game and exactly what is it for. A medal for sleeping?????? What a dozey MEDAL......:p

I would prefer they give use something useful like fort shops or something that would improve this game, there is WAY to much weirdness going on here.

Look at the server time, based on the 24 hour clock then why do they use another system of time based on AM and PM?:unsure:

Why the restriction on the towns banking system and restricting the total amount in your player bank account? Unrealistic, totallly.

They make the forts and NOW WHAT, when could we expect some sort of changes and for all this restrictions we premium players are supposed to pay DOUBLE in comparison to TRIBAL WARS.....VERY WEIRD.

ARE THESE GERMAN DEVELOPERS listening to our concerns or should we stand up and shout at the top of our lungs.

I am getting MAD AS HELL and I am NOT going to be taking this anymore.

I don't have to tell you things are getting bad and there seems to be no end to it.

I am mad as hell

I am a player in this game, I want you to get up and go to your window and shout, I am mad as hell and we are not going to take this anymore.

IMPROVEMENTS have to be made in this game....:mad:

Not de-improvement and restrict this game to the point where it becomes no fun.

I have support this game since day one with paying for premium and I want to play and enjoy myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Damn that is a lot of premium. I think that their updates are the type that mainly pave the way for other better updates to come. I could be wrong though so don't hold me to that. I do agree with you though some of these updates are just nutz..
(Medal for sleeping) these medals have to have some type of value in the next update. I like how they do the updates on this game and make you adapt.

DeletedUser

It's just another treadmill.

Some people want to own lots of forts.

Some people want to duel all they want.

Some people simply want to build up towns to help friends, then forts (one builder I know came back to help us build up another fort, he was quitting because towns were built up already and game is boring for him)

They probably thought they can waste some time and give pretty shiny medals so players will want to collect them, figure out how to get various types and keep them on the treadmill longer.

Ask yourself this question, besides the obvious benefit of gaining exp level due to more skill and attribute point, what are the benefits of owning forts?

Forts are good for something, such as giving bored players and builder another money pit to sink their cash + raw materials in, happily toil for a few weeks to build up forts after forts, then you realize, wait, besides getting your town rank up by owning forts, forts are not that useful to most of the players (unless, of course, you sleep for 6 hours or less at night, then forts are quite useful)

I gave myself some goals, collect useful items, that's why I set out to complete male sets and now female sets. I'm switching back to more high luck job rotation to see if I can get the sleeping set.

They introduce new set, medals, etc. in order to keep us on the treadmill. Sorry to say, once enough of my friends quit, I will quit as well since part of the fun is to socialize with friends. I've met new friends as I shop around but as time goes on, so do the # of friends I know because some of them just got bored and quit.

Boredom is our biggest enemy, and I hope the developers aren't adding themselves to that list, if they do, this game is truly hopeless.

DeletedUser

If you go back and look at older posts, you'll see that players were asking for medals (or trophies, I think). I'm glad that they do throw in some unimportant changes now and then while they work on the big ones just to break up the monotony some. I know that some of the changes are a big blow to a fairly large group of players, but it's not the first time and probably won't be the last time that we've had to adapt.

DeletedUser

iv got another 7 levels to go before i get another quest instead of wasting time on crap updates why dont they make a few quests between level 59-65 its getting to be like the daily grind we all have to face day in day out :mad:

DeletedUser14006

I have been playing this game since March and paid full premium on one of the two worlds I play, again this morning I just paid for premium that will take me up to and just past the new year.

If the developers read this, well done on this game, it is great, keeps me from falling asleep whilst at work and I love the whole planning and execution that goes into the large 128 vs 128 fort battles!

DeletedUser529

I have been playing this game since March and paid full premium on one of the two worlds I play, again this morning I just paid for premium that will take me up to and just past the new year.

If the developers read this, well done on this game, it is great, keeps me from falling asleep whilst at work and I love the whole planning and execution that goes into the large 128 vs 128 fort battles!

WELL said. I ***** about this game but the thought of quitting and leaving this game just doesn't seem like a viable option. Especially after investing so much gold right from day one. I never did like the idea of being a quitter and I have spent alot of time in this game to give up on it. Somewhere down the road this game will be very much better than it is now, IT HAS TO. So even though I tend to VENT a little bit, lolol, I am stay for the LONG haul. This game will have my support for as long as it lasts and I have purchased enough premium to last a long long time.:p

I guess a player just has to get something off his or her chest and just voice an opinion. Always praising isn't good and I don't like brown lips, but always trashing this game isn't good either so a well balanced mix is better.

Too bad that this game doesn't allow giving other palyer premium like TRIBAL WARS, it should be on there list of to do's...sometime....:p

Anyway good to be here and with you guys:D

DeletedUser41

I feel the same as Bat, paid for most premiums on worlds i am in or have been in.

Fort battles is what is keeping me going on world 1, just for the amount of XP i earn and even switched from duelling to do so effectively.

But....It will not be too long before i reach level 99, What then? Where do we go? The advantages gained by being an active dedicated and paying player will be slowly eaten away by the level cap.

I am all for free play but at the moment, even playing for free, the restriction will still be the same and the frustrations creep in.

I can not believe they have convinced so many of the german world players stuck on level 99 for months on end to stick with this.

If it wasnt for a sense or responsibility towards my town, i would have stayed gone when i left for a few months in june.

When i hit level 99, all paying and premiums will stop and i will log in maybe once a day to just help out in a fort battle, no point playing no more.

Cringe is converting to start duelling and raise his duel level, but again it will only cripple him, if and when they raise the level cap. He will have raised duel level so high for 0 XP gain that when he can gain XP there will be very few targets he can get at least 100XP from and they will all be level 99 etc and the same skill points at their disposal.

Inno are running us into a brick wall with no signs of it being brought down.

Does this thread need moving to saloon or developments and discussions? Could do with more angry input other than world 1.

DeletedUser

about the transfer to other players.

Too bad that this game doesn't allow giving other palyer premium like TRIBAL WARS, it should be on there list of to do's...sometime....

I have seen a way to transfer gold. I have never tried it and wouldn't if I could. Looks like there is a new premium account purchase, "Change profile picture". I have never seen that and like the idea but will not waste my gold on it.

DeletedUser

i think the nugget exchange system is bugged. i believe that if you try to transfer nuggets to a player who doesn't have any, there is an error message the comes up, and the nuggets vanish.

DeletedUser529

i think the nugget exchange system is bugged. i believe that if you try to transfer nuggets to a player who doesn't have any, there is an error message the comes up, and the nuggets vanish.

I help players in tribal wars for getting premium have been doing that for years. Strange why this game isn't doing it. :p

DeletedUser

If this is true, Report it and the Dev's will look at it.

DeletedUser

one option

theres always one option after getting bored. reached level28 got boed. quit.
few moths later rejoined.

its like when you complete a game. you put it away. few weeks/months later you think "i enjoyed that game i think ill\play it agian"

think qbout it. its what you do.

DeletedUser

I am tired of hearing people asking for nuggets on the forums.

"This and this happened and would someone be willing to give me some nuggets...I will pay back"

They never will and actually it will become something they do all the time:(

DeletedUser

I'm close to hitting lvl 99 on W2 and TBH I'm starting to loose interest now and am considering quiting all worlds as there is just nothing to aim for!!!

DeletedUser

If this is true, Report it and the Dev's will look at it.

there was a bug in the beta server, which delayed the release of transferring nuggets. i believe they have already fixed it, so it may be coming out with the next update.

DeletedUser

i think this is becoming a "compliants about world1" thread.

there is still limits on what this game can bring, its a browser rpg. "browser" meaning interenet. when it first come out it wasnt meant for stuff like this, look how far its come.

as they "let technology catch up with the ideas (or gameplay).

DeletedUser529

i think this is becoming a "compliants about world1" thread.

there is still limits on what this game can bring, its a browser rpg. "browser" meaning interenet. when it first come out it wasnt meant for stuff like this, look how far its come.

as they "let technology catch up with the ideas (or gameplay).

Look how far it's come, you have got to be kidding me. I think this game actually has gone backwards in development. Forts come out then they try and mess with it and try to ruin duelling, NAH this game is NOT improving one little bit. And quit sucking up to the developer. No point they do not listen anyway. AND WHERE IN THE HELL IS THE FORT SHOPS.....At least INNOGAMES can put a few more developers into this project and stop being so cheap with the staff.

Innogames has to get the lead out of their butts and actually do something in this game to IMPROVE IT, not DE-IMPROVE IT.....:mad:

DeletedUser529

What's next in your stage of development

Ok what is next on your list of achievements.

I have collected almost all the Special sets of stuff, clothing etc.
I have pretty well done all the quests.
I have practically been in all the top families and slept in most of the bigger towns.
I have done most of the top jobs.

What's next in my development, QUIT THIS SILLY GAME AS NOTHING NEW is on the horizon.?

This game is de-evolving by nothing being done in regards to improvements.

Quests....need more
Shops.....Need fort shops......

COME ON DEVELOPERS lets get the lead out of your butts and make a good worthwhile change to spark interest in this game.

WHY AM I PAYING and hardly getting my monies worth, WHY IS THIS GAME twice as expensive as tribal wars and hardly any improvements are being done. You try and ruin duelling and speed the forts through half developed.....:mad::mad::mad::mad: