Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

I would argue that the soviet union's collapse is what has left a marked 'influence' on the world...

back to defending ETC, yes we lost a string of battles. but we have had some shake ups in our leadership and will be back to previous form soon enough. In fact, I believe we are already making progress, as we held the Outlaw fort yesterday in a good show of force.

Goo brothers... yes we had little shake on the leadership!;)

Soviet Union was more problematic and its successors republican faced shard pain and decline in GDP. I hate those communist lol I had visited communist country and was ache living over their. *Grins

They had no influence in our society except being pain in the ass

ETC are over-rated, losing all those forts recently proved it, and remeber that attacking is more difficult than defending so I think you will have your work cut out in trying to retrieve them ;)

Right now, forts don't mean much. 6 hours to recover energy sounds great, until you realize you also need to sleep in real life so you still tend to sleep in your town's level 5 hotel overnight.

There are no fort shops yet, fort battles may or may not give you good exp, it depends a lot on the sides (if both sides can mobilize, it's a good idea to join to get some good exp, in lopsided battle, you don't get as much, alas).

DeletedUser

They had no influence in our society except being pain in the ass
ag, that was their influence.

ETC are over-rated, losing all those forts recently proved it, and remeber that attacking is more difficult than defending so I think you will have your work cut out in trying to retrieve them ;)
yes, our work is cut out for us.

DeletedUser

Was funny to see the Fort Battle at Southern Cross today ... only 2 attackers showed up compared to 66 defenders.

DeletedUser

Was funny to see the Fort Battle at Southern Cross today ... only 2 attackers showed up compared to 66 defenders.

They were probably hoping for mercenaries. I know I joined some fort battles "uninvited" to try to learn how fort battles work as well or hopefully earn some good exp.

I know myself has received letters pleading for help in both fort attack and defending before. I am aware of a town's member (level 12 only) that was sending our letters earlier, pleading with others to come to his fort's defense. The irony is he did not even check who attacked the fort and sent the letter to the person who initiated the fort challenge.

I did not get as much exp as I had hoped today, I guess it is good as we did not lose too many members in the fort battle since we outnumber the other side.

DeletedUser

hehe. i got this one on the beta:

At first you believe that it was only a scratch but as the battle ends you realize that you have been very lucky ... You lose 346 health points.

DeletedUser

ETC will bounce back swiftly. We have systems going in place that no other alliance has and we are working together. I just took a cencus and we have 828 members can you say you have that many? Any of you?

Still a very humble "Family" and willing to adapt to change.

DeletedUser5238

ETC will bounce back swiftly. We have systems going in place that no other alliance has and we are working together. I just took a cencus and we have 828 members can you say you have that many? Any of you?

i see you have changed your tune from when you were trying to convince us that you weren't with ETC

and you have 828 members do you? really? more lies me thinks

even if that was true how many of that number could you bring to a fight? from the evidence of past battles not very many, if ETC are relying on you for leadership then they are in worse shape than i thought and are well and truly sunk

DeletedUser529

Me thinks the number of players is very unimportant.:nowink:

More importantly is past performance, leadership skills, and the fight capabilities of ABANDON HOPE and ETC. :p

800 plus players means squat if they have weak and poor leadership, poor coordination and timing skills........:)

I would bet and fund $100,000 dollars of my own money :)to fund a war campaign against these guys and actually see how they stack up in a good war. Past performance has already shown me that bet is already won.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

I believe the last fort battles showed that ETC should stay ETC ... and not WTC. ETC has a weak Western presence as shown by the recent battles. I think their Central presence is decent but they are meeting challenges. I am looking forward to see how LG stands on the offensive end of a battle with ETC.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14006

What good is it boasting about having 828 members when there is a cap of 128 allowed at one fort battle, ya will still get your arse kicked.

DeletedUser529

What good is it boasting about having 828 members when there is a cap of 128 allowed at one fort battle, ya will still get your arse kicked.

Well said. And exactly my point as well. What good is boasting about so many players and there is a limitation on fort battles and there towns are spread out all over the place. :p

DeletedUser

happy gaming! :p .Remember to stick to fort battles in this thread ppl. Sounds like Bat Masterson has 100,000 worth of battles coming up!

DeletedUser

j, this thread is for discussing fort battles that have already occurred. its not for boasting, even if its about bouncing back in fort battles. the only boasting allowed here is for winning a fort battle or for owning in a fort battle.

DeletedUser

reply to Kman288

j, this thread is for discussing fort battles that have already occurred. its not for boasting, even if its about bouncing back in fort battles. the only boasting allowed here is for winning a fort battle or for owning in a fort battle.
Last time I checked you weren't a moderator. If that changes let me know. BTW the topic is fort battles not "fort battles that have already occurred".

DeletedUser

Last time I checked you weren't a moderator. If that changes let me know. BTW the topic is fort battles not "fort battles that have already occurred".

Hint, Tips, Best Victories or Funny losses, Post Here!

im quite certain that a victory or a loss can only come after a battle. if it can come before a battle, then let me know, as that would be an amazing breakthrough.

and since "ETC will swiftly bounce back" is neither a hint nor a tip that has to do with fort battles, that also isn't what this thread was intended for.

DeletedUser5238

nice job on attacking Eastwood United jdeazy, really impressive they way you guys were slaughtered in 10 easy rounds..... like shooting fish in a barrel

where were all the other 800+ members you were boasting about having at your disposal????

DeletedUser

The United Brotherhood managed 15 -UB- members at that battle. Perhaps some of those 800 are not part of the "official" -UB-?

DeletedUser

The 828 members I spoke of was when I was with ETC. Since then thier numbers have been dropping rapidly. I was asked to leave ETC from their council. Since then I went back to creating my own family of towns that are independent. Our views are pretty close to those of the community alliance. The battle only cost $1,500 to start and was a ok training experience. We did have 50 ppl on the attack and that was ok. Thanks for being at the battle guys(attackers and defenders)it makes the game interesting for me!

DeletedUser

Kman and roland booted me because I was to active and I think it made them look bad. Funny ain't it AG? I am more happy where I am now though because now I don't have people working against me, at United Brotherhood we are all a happy family! I still do have some friends in ETC and have towns that I will always be loyal to like STFUHEARTED but now I am makeing friends outside the cancer riden ETC.

Status
Not open for further replies.