Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

and TSC lol

ETC declared on both TSC forts.

it'll certainly be interesting tomorrow.

I don't know which battle to join. There are so many! All the battles are gonna suck though.

DeletedUser

I hope attackers win at least couple of them.Kinda bored seeing defenders win every time.

DeletedUser

ETC declared way too late on TSC's 2 forts...

If they declared like 2-3 hours sooner or immediately after TSC and IC Bank declared on ETC, then it would force TSC to defend their forts.

DeletedUser

From what I can tell right now, and it's quite early, TSC/SB Brotherhood has divided into 2 groups to take on ETC Homeland and ETC Invincible, while IC Bank is going after STFU Hearted. After that, everyone will shift down to battle it out at TSC's 2 forts.

What a waste of money...

DeletedUser

TSC has 3 forts (Fort Concord is owned by Concordia -SB-) and don't worry, we have a method to our madness. actually, im not quite sure about that anymore, but thats ok, its still real fun.

DeletedUser

I hope attackers win at least couple of them.Kinda bored seeing defenders win every time.

Hopefully the developers can see this problem too. Right now, unless defenders are really outnumbered or incompetent, I don't see how attackers can win easily.

I've been to a lot of fort battles in W1, defenders enjoy too much advantage as it is :(

DeletedUser

Change it back to 100 rounds! or up to to like 75.

I've been in enough battles to realize that the attackers who know what they're doing would actually have a good chance of winning if they had more time.

DeletedUser41

I agree, more time on the attacking front would help a great deal, but a full 128 attackers, if like hot said, know what they are doing, can still pull it off in 50 rounds.

That happened the last time we took a fort, so it can be done with a bit of luck and discipline.

The amount of times i see guys jumping on the walls on round 2 when attacking has me scratching my forehead. But we all live and learn.

DeletedUser

The chat in v1.22 should be able to help out with communication during the battle, which should really help the attackers.

DeletedUser41

Chat? That will help a great deal. Simple ideas are always the best but why are they the last to get implemented???

Always the way.

One Armed Ninja

I think I went to the wrong battle...

The battle for the fort ETC - ROCKs has begun. You will take part in the battle!

5 attackers (of which only i was online -.-) :D - I had no chance

DeletedUser

There were several battles to cause diversions.

I got a whopping 6 exp points and a blue bandanna at ETC Homeland

I obviously joined the wrong battle.....

Looks like ETC Invincible and STFU Hearted are where the is party at...o well

DeletedUser

lol I joined one, went to another, seen that no one was there and went back to the first with a few seconds to spare.

PS - Looks like ETC will lose ETC Invincible.

DeletedUser

Invincible was a good battle, really enjoyed it, still more to go tonight though.

It'll be so much easier when Chat comes in for attackers.

DeletedUser

Well, not to cut off the topic, but I would want to say that I participated in my first fort battle last Sunday. Unfortunately I couldn't participate in the first few rounds because I was in church. And by time I logged in, I was as dead as a doornail. :sad:

DeletedUser

Got 4 xp and a yellow bow from ETC homeland.Its funny every time I stay inactive in a battle I find something.But when I do good nothing at all.

DeletedUser

Hopefully the developers can see this problem too. Right now, unless defenders are really outnumbered or incompetent, I don't see how attackers can win easily.

I've been to a lot of fort battles in W1, defenders enjoy too much advantage as it is :(

Actualy if you set your stall out correctly you stand a good chance from what I've seen so far

Status
Not open for further replies.