Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

im actually level 39, will be level 40 in 2 hours.
look i know as much as you why its being attacked to be honested. i dont really care im not even going to be there, and some guy last night from silver mt mine -sb- Ko'd me and sent this ".....", and i'll assume the reason he has done this is becuase "he thinks" im responsible or i hate -sb- ?

does this answer everyones questions of why the fort is under attack? beucase i dont know OK!!!?

DeletedUser

oh cheers dsg for proving i was on the defending side and also i took part in the battle :)
whats the fail?

DeletedUser544

ahhh I love hypocrites
Miss Sarajevo, the biggest whiner and complainer about multiple fort battles
breaks the fort battle treaty and declares a multiple fort battle attack
seriously little girl, I had BETTER not see you whining and complaining about "cheap tactics" on these forums EVER AGAIN

supposed to be 8hrs in between battles; Miss "whiny" Sarajevo only waits 4hrs after the FA attack to declare an attack on Lonesome Dove LD which is on the other side of the world. How on earth could people at the first battle make it to the second one Miss Sarajevo? you profess to only care about the quality of fort battles... yet obviously that is a lie; in an attempt to win/conquer forts you will use the very cheap tactics that you profess to hate and despise so much
all of the insults and garbage you have hurled at ETC and Miestas for our supposed "use" of this hated tactics... and look at yourself
I scoff at hypocrites like you

of course since Miestas wouldn't sign the treaty, multiple attacks on them are allowed
but declaring those multiple attacks on empires that have signed the treaty puts you in complete violation of the entire treaty

so lets recap: she broke the treaty by declaring multiple attacks that involve TWO legitimate treaty signers: FA and LD

User name: FORT FA 3
Fort battle: Today at 9:06 PM

User name: MIESTAS FORT
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:05 AM

User name: Fort Was Sexy
Fort battle: Tomorrow at 1:23 AM

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41

Just for my benefit and time out of the game, can i get a re-cap on who has signed what treaty and on which sides?

I was unaware of FA being involved, so possibly IC Bank guys/gals were?

Just throwing the mix up possibility into the equation. We could do with another another mass mail outlining who and what is involved.

I am pretty sure we could sort out a way of "not attending" a battle to keep things right.

But seriously, i either didn't get the memo or FA has been added in at some point? Maybe others have had this issue. Or maybe you are right Roland and Miss S knew, i think she is a woman of her word, hopefully :)

DeletedUser1121

Just for my benefit and time out of the game, can i get a re-cap on who has signed what treaty and on which sides?

Just throwing the mix up possibility into the equation. We could do with another another mass mail outlining who and what is involved.

I am pretty sure we could sort out a way of "not attending" a battle to keep things right.

But seriously, i either didn't get the memo or FA has been added in at some point? Maybe others have had this issue. Or maybe you are right Roland and Miss S knew, i think she is a woman of her word, hopefully :)

Pulled this mail from Derek out of my box:

Derek1982On 3/27/10 at 9:55 AMThe treaty is between our side and yours:

Us - TW, SB, IC, WP, TM, WWPA & Green River
You - HH, LD, RR, ETC, WTA & FA

Miestas and Steelers Nation have refused the treaty and therefore are not involved.

Any battles initiated between them and us or them and you is fine as they do not abide by the no multi battle rule.

DeletedUser14006

15ro3gz.jpg

Fort Was Sexy is void - nobody is to attack this fort ;)

DeletedUser1121

i already signed up for the defense....
ah well atleast i have some other battles to pick

DeletedUser14006

Obviously there is a need for a few defenders - there will always be one or two noobs who do not listen.

DeletedUser544

Realm, you know I love you but I must respectfully disagree with you here
Derek and I put ALOT of work into circulating the agreement, and getting acknowledgments from ALL parties involved
FA were very clearly involved in the final signing
and I'm sorry, but this has been in place for over a month and has been running smoothly, with both sides adhering to it... and then Miss Sarajevo logs in and knowingly breaks it, causing a slew of crappy battles to be declared now
I don't consider Miss S to be a woman of her word, her word means NOTHING to me and if she persists with breaking the treaty (by launching more multi attacks), I will ask that both SB and TW stop supporting ICBank if you guys want to keep this agreement intact
EVERYONE else has been able to follow the rules; the rules that BOTH sides jointly agreed to. why does she get a free pass to break it?

DeletedUser14006

I will ask that both SB and TW stop supporting ICBank if you guys want to keep this agreement intact
EVERYONE else has been able to follow the rules; the rules that BOTH sides jointly agreed to. why does she get a free pass to break it?

Will have to see where things go from here bud, tried our damdest to ensure nobody turns up to the Fort Was Sexy battle.

Little early to part ways with our good friends at the bank but hopefully this thread and the other one will highlight the problem and pave the way for the continued success of the anti multi battle treaty.

Sorry for the trouble bud ;)

DeletedUser544

oh no I agree and we have both excused actions by parties on both our sides in the past
but that was within the first week of the treaty being signed
its been over a month now and my point is, she won't even acknowledge that she broke the treaty; so with that attitude, if more attacks are forthcoming from her in this manner, then it really leaves us two choices: end the treaty, or kick ICBank out

DeletedUser1121

Will have to see where things go from here bud, tried our damdest to ensure nobody turns up to the Fort Was Sexy battle.

Well, you almost succeeded. one noob showed: SirVato :nowink:
Well, he went home with some more holes in his jacket than he arrived with. 0 xp and a useless rusty dagger.

Let's see what today brings.

DeletedUser

Nice small battle for TW's big fort :)

-TW- Furry Cup
7 fighters have attacked the Fort. 14 defenders defended.
7 attackers fell. 1 defender fell.

Status
Not open for further replies.