Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser

well there's a attack on wolf-pack, id say there's an opportunity as it has i believe, its towers aren't that good and some are low level

DeletedUser

well there's a attack on wolf-pack, id say there's an opportunity as it has i believe, its towers aren't that good and some are low level

You will turn in a fort battle expert some day, I really like you.

In 2-3 years maybe you will own W1.

DeletedUser14029

Looks like -UB- will be occupying a large fort today :D
Both sides dedicated to the fight at WP I don't see anyone will defend it... the occupants, well, seemed busy :p

DeletedUser

Looks like -UB- will be occupying a large fort today :D
Both sides dedicated to the fight at WP I don't see anyone will defend it... the occupants, well, seemed busy :p

The survivors will still have time to go down there and defend it. :razz:

DeletedUser

well looks like there were no survivors, however i do expect in the near future another attack on the same fort unless they can get it built up quickly

DeletedUser

First TW and its allies attack in months!

Battle for Death Hearted

50 fighters have attacked the Fort. 42 defenders defended.
50 attackers fell. 19 defenders fell.

Top of the crop + unfinished fort (1 lvl 3 tower) = death to all of the attackers in 38 rounds ;)

DeletedUser5677

well looks like there were no tom parises, however i do expect in the near future more attacks on the same broken down forts.:rolleyes:

DeletedUser14029

Derek, Derek...
I am more suitable for tower-less forts XD *rumbles on with excuses*

Nah, I just suck at fort battles >.<

DeletedUser

the upcoming fort battle with -sb- has nothing to do with me as i didnt authorise it.
still :) i will turn up (on the basis others will)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

well we have this town with tons of money in the bank and theres enough to attack 3 large forts. so we are using it up before we abandon it

DeletedUser22685

Tom exactly who are you? Are you the leader of something at only level 38?

Status
Not open for further replies.