Fort Battles

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeletedUser14029

now what about all the criticisms :p
I surely am a big-mouth on forums lol

mi35

There weren't many online, AND they kept filling the soldiers tower when I said bail :(

I noticed 6 meat shields in front towers (attackers had the same amount standing at the front of fort when battle ended). Others all surrendered to back line in time.

attackers have learned superior attack skills in the area of small forts. medium to large forts however, are much more difficult.

Don't fool the people with generalizations like that! It's not about tactics but brute superiority of fire power of one side. 2 fully occupied towers by each side stands tete-a-tete and the second side is just slaughtered in few turns - what tactics are you talking about?
Not very inspirational, tbh.... No encouragement to participate in fort fights.

Last edited:

One Armed Ninja

You certainly did discover a gem of a tactic for those small battles, put it into action on world 12 today and only lost 8 attackers from a maxed out battle.

(tumble)

My side getting 19 here wasn't so bad in retrospect then :)

Medium battles I can win attacks of, just depends on my onliners

DeletedUser

everything depends on on-liners but offliners are very good at taking bullets

DeletedUser14006

everything depends on on-liners but offliners are very good at taking bullets

2mze793.jpg

Own up - who fed another coin into Tom? :laugh:

DeletedUser

Battle for Bank Rolled

experience.png
1400 Experience points.
luck.png
pony.png

danger.png
You entangle yourself in the barbed wire of the defensive barriers. You lose 213 health points.

DeletedUser

Thats pretty funny DSG.

They couldn't shoot you but you still amanged to lose health.

The highlight of today was watching Roland run away from the soldier tower in a desperate attempt to stay alive! Sorry about that!

DeletedUser1121

Well, i thought you could just hand over a fort without fighting for it..
Only thing i can think of is that the owner is inactive now which still makes it a fail.

DeletedUser

Come on, we had a great week of small fort battles... we start with this multi declaring crap again?
closedeyes.gif

DeletedUser

Off course - TW took our small forts by using multi attack although we took all of them in 1 on 1.
I understand why - the same reason we are attacking them now this way. ;)

DeletedUser14006

Don't even go there, we did that because of you using the multi battle tactic so often - you may have taken them forts one on one and I congratulate you for that.

But until you stop the multi battle nonsense completely and not just when it suits you then this will always happen.

If you had taken them small forts and not carried on using multi battle tactics thereafter we never would have retaliated like that ;)

DeletedUser

Off course - TW took our small forts by using multi attack although we took all of them in 1 on 1.
I understand why - the same reason we are attacking them now this way. ;)

Don't even go there, we did that because of you using the multi battle tactic so often - you may have taken them forts one on one and I congratulate you for that.

But until you stop the multi battle nonsense completely and not just when it suits you then this will always happen.

If you had taken them small forts and not carried on using multi battle tactics thereafter we never would have retaliated like that ;)

If lokiju & the miestas would fight fair there would be no problems. However, if they are going to do this multi-battle nonsense, they can expect to receive the same in return. They do multi-battles constantly, but complain when they get the same in return. lokiju could stop all this nonsense if he would agree to the treaty that TW/IC & allies have with FA/RR/LD & allies. We'll see what happens @ the battles tomorrow, but i expect all 3 of lokiju's attacks to fail:nowink:

If we can get enough on-line attackers (i think we all know having as many players as possible online @ battles is important), i believe the Miestas fort will be under new ownership:razz:

DeletedUser

Fact 1 - TW cant take any fort in direct 1 on 1 fight. They just have no skill for that. Check fort battle statistics if you need proof. But they have much more people. So naturally multi fort attacks are TW's favorites as it enables them to do what they can do the best - take forts without fighting and then defend hopefully in 1 on 1. If its not 1 on 1 - they start complaining as it requires some skill to defend, which they dont have - thus evening battle field and making their victory uncertain.

Fact 2 - many TW peeople like multi attacks although they directly do not admit that. Of course they like attacks where they can take forts without much resistance and defense like in this post:

3. Miestasers make good ducks fer shootin' lately. Plugged me over 6000 damage over at ft valk. yep you boys keep a comin'. it's Mies season.

As of Miestas fort changing ownership... keep on dreaming :)
Of course it can happen, but as long as i play - i'm 99% sure that it wont happen. If you'll prove me wrong - i'll be the first to congratulate you ;)

DeletedUser

If enough people are online & not ko'd from the other 3 battles earlier in the day tomorrow, i believe the fort will change ownership. Should that happen, i will be waiting to hear from you, lokiju:D

Fact 1) As to your comments @ TW, yes they do initiate multi-battles in response to other multi-battles launched. Perhaps we are getting the hang of handling/staging more than 1 battle at once (attacking OR defending). You have no-one but yourself to blame for this fact. If you had not started this multi-battle war, all of us would not be in this position. You could very easily bring all this to a halt if you were to join the treaty.

Fact 2) You contradict yourself way too much. First you say TW doesn't have the skill to defend against multi-attacks. Then you say that TW likes multi-attacks, cause it's easier to take the forts w/o so much resistance. If you think TW should be skilled enough to defend against multi-attacks, then why are you complaining about TW using the same tactics you are using? If TW should be skilled enough to guard against multi-attacks, then so should the miestas. On the other hand, if it is sooo unfair for y'all, then maybe just maybe it's unfair for TW, too.:rolleyes:

I think most of us have better things to do than try to make it to 3 or more fort battles everyday. However, if you insist on keeping up this multi-battle bs, be prepared to recieve it in return. :razz: w/ all due respect, mstngcobra:dry:

Status
Not open for further replies.