First Completed Town

DeletedUser15302

You've never been a greenhorn?
Ohh, mighty! I bow down.

Oh yes I've been a greenhorn what I never did as a greenhorn was write to one of the top 5 towns and let them know that their banner is wrong.

I mean did it ever occur to you little miss warlord that maybe I just hadn't got round to it yet? For the record he/she was telling me that my town did not correctly display our war with Wolf Creek, I mean wow we're at war with Wolf Creek?!! Gosh I'm glad I have people running round Arizona ready to keep me up to date with current events in my own town!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Well you know if you don't correctly display that you're at war with us, it just doesn't count. So until she/he/it made you change it then you weren't really at war :)

DeletedUser

she/he/it
Very appropriate. This is in my profile, just to be clear (btw : I'm male. I just like the female picture better. Don't have any idea why)
:)

you will not get the best reception
Yep because going off in some classwar Communistic rant is such a appropriate response.

You really undo all of the good work others in your town do. Your typing fingers are a serious liability.

I for one don't need it from some greenhorn
Maybe you should hold a mirror and read your messages back to yourself.

my town did not correctly display our war with Wolf Creek, I mean wow we're at war with Wolf Creek?
Btw : If you don't wish to acknowledge that you're at war how about not listing anything. But to deliberately lie & say you're not at war when you are isn't exactly honest.

But hey, who am I to say. If you wish to lie and trash your reputation in the process, don't let me stop you.

DeletedUser

I mean did it ever occur to you little miss warlord that maybe I just hadn't got round to it yet? For the record he/she was telling me that my town did not correctly display our war with Wolf Creek, I mean wow we're at war with Wolf Creek?!! Gosh I'm glad I have people running round Arizona ready to keep me up to date with current events in my own town!
Excuse me?
Who is miss warlord (I'm not that one definetly) and how did you connect me, my greenhorn spam from above and Wolf Creek (I guess that's a town, but for all I know it could be also an ingame alliance).

DeletedUser

Think you may have missed a few posts in this thread joxer, might be worth re-reading. Not everything is about you :D , Wild Bill's post is about Aussie Warlord

DeletedUser

Yes, but notice above that he quoted me and then started talking about some things I'm not sure what are about, hehe
I didn't bother to read the rest of the thread, just the post where the quote is so I thought he aimed it at me, sorry.

DeletedUser

First maxed out Arizona Town - Zarek City

In the early hours of Monday 5th July

zarek1.jpg

Thanks to:

Builders
1. ZarekBean
2. Yaassh Dhamani
3. Dhruv Dhamani
4. River Rat
5. sp3rial
6. Steven Serious
7. Henricus
8. Ankush1
9. Anesa
10. DA Cheezeman
11. screenager
12. otterboy06
13. Keylos
14. greeny13793
15. King Lear
16. EpicBadAzz
17.johnmiller945
18.XxIzualxX
19.John Abruzzi
20. Pansarskalle
21.Varnicous
22.ultramaster
23.UnSiViLiZeD

Non Builders
1. GunSlinger4Life
2. Booginator
3. MadLordDave
4. FRANGEZ
5. durim11
6. huliganu
7.ocaranza
8.Aksace
9.Opa Srbija
10.razorbladexxx
11.SirBrad
12.Laspientas
13.Guruhonza
14.windage
15.draken97
16.redlegger
17.the old son
18.Soulpunisher
19.MrSloth
20.raith73
21.Sebasis
22.jurmi
23.wilko68
24.Old Schlotterhunt
25.JarskiParski
26.Benny2506
27.slayer of souls
28.Sakarbal
29.Zanain
30.child of war your
31.TheTeddybear32
32.Zaruyko
33.Mitchro
34.Daykoda
35.Mr.incognito
36.Marlin84
37.Buckskin John
38.Harkimo
39.HNH DarkLord

Sorry if I forgot anyone...also thanks to all shoppers who donated too :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser15302

First off applause to Zarek for their achievement, well done.

And Aussie Warlord what makes you think that you need to do what you do? Have you ever received a positive response when you message a complete stranger to point out the perfectly obvious like they don't know?

Get over it go and find something constructive to do...

DeletedUser

Congrats Zarek, good job getting there first. And wow you have a lot of builders!

DeletedUser

MadLordDave gratz to you and your town.Looking at your contributors i can see this took a lot of effort and planning.

Very nice management of assets to be sure.

Maybe now we should have another thread :"Other completed towns" :)

DeletedUser

:ph34r:ZarekBean U Were The Founder Of The 1st Completed Town.:eek:hmy:

DeletedUser25198

Don't flatter yourself, you started fighting us and expect us not to retaliate? We're not quite as simple as that

I do not know who threw the first punch, so to speak, nor do I care.

There`s a big diference between those 2 statements... and it wasnt the case of a single punch, there were few of them(with the very 1st, against a builder) untill we reacted.

You decided to escalate the situation into a war rather than look at diplomacy, not us.

We had 2 separate ceasefire agreements broken by you both times, without any notice.
Hows that for diplomacy?