First Completed Town

DeletedUser

Cool mine will be done in eight and its going to be very ... Hot...

DeletedUser

My bro has founded a town called The Golden Nugget! Will be member of his town. We´re going to be the founders.

DeletedUser5238

theres no towns anywhere near completed yet, poor word choice, i fear for the future of your town

DeletedUser

There's LOADS of towns which are completed...Just not finished.

DeletedUser

My town is currently as of this post the most completed and rank 1

DeletedUser

Last i checked there was about 530 towns and really there isn't huge gap between rank 1 and rank 500 town :)

I cant believe some towns already charging close to 150 for shopping in their lvl 1 and lvl 2 shop Lol.

Anyways,with so many players going townless,maybe some towns should run shopping tabs and win favors that way (since Arizona has express delivery and shoppers don't need to walk to the town if they are using that)

DeletedUser

Can take the moral high ground here, only charge 100 and have level 3 shops :D

DeletedUser15302

You want a moral High ground? lets here it for Gonzarski back there, Wolf Creek just earned itself the reputation for most stupid town in world history decided to keep a high duel rating by attacking workers from every town they could find on the map.

Well done guys now that you have other towns kicking your members 24/7 how do you feel?

DeletedUser

Oh how I love uninformed people, it makes me laugh, it really does

Yes Roberto we make a point of dueling only workers, in fact I don't think a single one of our wins has been against duelers. We have a strong policy of not dueling fighters, it might affect our rankings...I'd like to hope that most people with a hint of intelligence would sense the sarcasm in these comments but for your sake alone I will clarify

We do not duel workers outside our sector unless avenging a previous attack. Let the record show I asked for a worker NAP between our two towns yesterday, having had both sides attack workers, yet this was denied.

Previously you boasted on your profile how you were 'enemies' with one of our members, and anyone who accepted him would also be considered enemies, although kindly you said you would forgive him if he paid you. Now I am glad to see that we are represented as a town on your profile as

"These pathetic cowards duel workers to keep their duel ranking up very very sad..."

Don't flatter yourself, you started fighting us and expect us not to retaliate? We're not quite as simple as that

DeletedUser

You want a moral High ground? lets here it for Gonzarski back there, Wolf Creek just earned itself the reputation for most stupid town in world history decided to keep a high duel rating by attacking workers from every town they could find on the map.

Well done guys now that you have other towns kicking your members 24/7 how do you feel?

i think you are just generalisating.
i only attacked workers with weapons equiped, that means not a tool but a real weapon.
only in wartimes i attack all workers and other classes.
read my dueling policy:
No weapon, no duel
Just a tool, no duel
Weapon equipped, you're asking for it.
One exception, war is a bloody bussiness

if you attack one of our town builders i see it as an act of war, and like i state it in the line above this, it's a bloody bussiness.

but thanx to you being so kind to us, i have the feeling you might use the self-serving profecy:

1) telling we are only attacking workers but having no evidence everbody of our town does it.

2) we all hear this and come duel your citizens (workers included) as revenge

3) you can now state the fact we attack workers.

but exualy you just asked for it.

anyway, expect me in your city soon.

DeletedUser15302

Oh how I love uninformed people, it makes me laugh, it really does

Yes Roberto we make a point of dueling only workers, in fact I don't think a single one of our wins has been against duelers. We have a strong policy of not dueling fighters, it might affect our rankings...I'd like to hope that most people with a hint of intelligence would sense the sarcasm in these comments but for your sake alone I will clarify

We do not duel workers outside our sector unless avenging a previous attack. Let the record show I asked for a worker NAP between our two towns yesterday, having had both sides attack workers, yet this was denied.

Previously you boasted on your profile how you were 'enemies' with one of our members, and anyone who accepted him would also be considered enemies, although kindly you said you would forgive him if he paid you. Now I am glad to see that we are represented as a town on your profile as

"These pathetic cowards duel workers to keep their duel ranking up very very sad..."

Don't flatter yourself, you started fighting us and expect us not to retaliate? We're not quite as simple as that

Um dude perhaps before you shout out about how you are the avenging party I was contacted by someone in your town the only person in your town to ever contact me to ask for a worker NAP, TODAY.

I proved to him that our workers were the first to be attacked by your duelers, we have had no agreement with your town that is simply a lie. Perhaps you should try and get your facts straight, if you wish to sample this truth for yourself send me a message in game and I will forward the reports to you and if you can produce a report of an attack by our town on one of your workers with an earlier date I will quite happily take back all my comments and post an apology on here.

Somehow I don't think you will, we never said we would not be enemies with that player if he paid us we said that we would be unfriendly with whatever town recruited him your lies are pathetic our town's reputation speaks for itself, simply ask any of the people who have shopped there.

ok since both of you decided that I am not telling the truth...

[report=485001920d35e623]Duel: The Constitution vs. Roberto Wild Bill[/report]

[report=508249a30647099e]Duel: ArthurFonzarelli vs. Roberto Wild Bill[/report]

You can look these up in the game its been made public for the viewing there is your proof, enjoy.

Last edited by a moderator: