First Completed Town

DeletedUser

It wasn't you I spoke to regarding a worker NAP, it was your Town Mayor, Wally9456, which I asked him for yesterday after both of our towns had dueled each others workers.

Besides, if your warmongering self demands war then I guess we'll oblige, would hate for your oversized ego to risk expansion

P.S, simply ask any of the people who have shopped there? How in any way does shopping show your town's reputation? Are you the first town to offer shopping? By allowing shopping do you show yourself as a true paradigm of virtue?

I have nothing against your town or you personally, but these unneccessary jabs are rather pathetic, to use your own terminology

DeletedUser15302

As opposed to speaking to me the town leader and founder? Yes I did hear about that and Wally told you "What you attack us and now you are getting retribution you want a treaty? Talk to Roberto".

Generally it is a good idea to speak with the person in charge of making decisions and getting approval of said agreement before assuming you have one, just a thought...

No we are not the first to offer shopping but many of the people who have visited have complimented us on our town and how it is run, were we the cutthroat bunch you seem to think we are surely someone would have some horrible comment about us?

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser23186

Speaking as a neutral observer with no bias towards either side, I can assure you both that no-one else cares. Really.

DeletedUser

I assumed that a Town Mayor may have some role in your town. And he didn't mention your name once for your information, sorry to offend the ego

And that was the first time it had come to our attention that workers had been dueled on both sides, which is why I attempted to initiate a NAP, and I never assumed we had one. The next time I came online it appeared we were at war

DeletedUser15302

Town mayor handles internal affairs, he does have a role its just not diplomacy at his own request, where you are grabbing this ego part from I cannot see, I have merely pointed out how false your town is and actually offered proof to that effect.

All you have offered is snide insults and a load of abuse, speaks volumes of your character I must say old boy...

DeletedUser

Well I apologise for our respective town mayor's having different roles. Actually I was merely acting in accordance with your 'pathetic cowards' comment on your town profile. If you insist on calling us this then I think my words are justified

Its a very simple situation which you have amusingly escalated, and is surely not worthy of forum attention

Remember, it was you who declared war

"Roberto Wild Bill On 6/21/10 at 9:59 PM
You are wondering why there are people from my town hitting everyone in your town it would be because we are at war now..."

Most people expect duels and retaliatory duels, especially this early in the world. There may be more suitable games for you out there

DeletedUser

Yea but do keep up the drama it keeps the worlds alive:)

And once here i can add my oppinion too then we will have one more thing NOT to care about :razz:

I play on several worlds but no fighter :eek:hmy:
Sure i have tested it and let those worlds die just to learn how to for future use.
The thing as i see it is every one is free to place there skillpoints where ever they like and if one by own CHOICE places them in other skills than dueling skills they will reep the reward for that in better jobs and so on and so on ...
But it makes them vounerable to enemy fighters but why the f... shuld workers have special status and be allowed to have the cake and eat it ?
( in that case adventurers shuld be protected too atlest workers have high hp )

It used to bother me to when i got farmed but hey i made my choice in performing better in other aspects of the game.

Now having gotten my first taste of blood here in this world here in the forum even tho i am not involved in the action i got a little temped to join in on the fun perhaps it is time for a fighter this time after all ? :ph34r:

DeletedUser

you know, maybe you two can hire a room in an hotel in the middle of our towns and talk face to face.

clear things out, or make your own forum threat, this is getting out of hand.
really.

DeletedUser15302

You know I will stop this here no one wishes to read 5 billion posts of both sides going at each other but I will reply to your last statement I declared war because of 7 consecutive instances of your duelers attacking our workers and another 6 cases of attacking our adventurers completely unprovoked.

Really you have to go on quite a trip to come over here and start something like that and should you wish to dispute this then please feel free to post the reports which prove me wrong, if on the other hand you have no evidence mainly because it is not there how about you stop accusing me and my town of that which yours started?

Simply put either offer some evidence like I have or let it rest.

DeletedUser

why the f... shuld workers have special status and be allowed to have the cake and eat it ?
( in that case adventurers shuld be protected too atlest workers have high hp )

that's what i call a very good call!

DeletedUser

Dueling is a fundamental part of this game, without it the game would be severely limited. As you were No.1 town at the time, surely you expected people to fight you? This early in the game everyone expects to be dueled, the higher ranked you are the more likely so. You chose to build, duelers chose to duel. There was no pattern, or plan of attacking your town merely duelers doing what they do best. I do not know who threw the first punch, so to speak, nor do I care. Thats what this game is about. You decided to escalate the situation into a war rather than look at diplomacy, not us. Now lets leave this to rest and fight in peace

DeletedUser15302

Aww man I missed out on a free handbag?! :razz:

Now my game will never be complete. :sad:

DeletedUser

Early towns rivalry/competitions are the best! specially if the stalemate last a long time and neither town getting the upper hand.

A river flow of drama and intrigue!

DeletedUser

so whose builders were attacked first?

sorry just kidding.
:unsure:

DeletedUser

Don't know about anything else however Roberto makes me want to built up specifically to duel every single one of his town's workers into the ground with the ... rubbish he wrote at me. Sad because others like NathanTexan are decent. Just hope that I can build up enough to beat up their workers.

On the Wolf Creek side read this from one of their players.
When you look and I am in your town, it is more than likely that I am dueling your citizens.
I will duel any player awake, and duel-able
It is of no concern to me what class these people are.

WARNING

Dueling any worker of my town for any reason.
I will beset what ever town you hide in, and I will duel you until you pass out.
When I come after you and, I am unable to duel you.
I will continue to duel every member of that town that I am able to duel, until the offending dueler apologies to my worker.
Talk about a load of ... rubbish. Honestly the attitude of some players truly stink.

DeletedUser15302

Yeah because you were so helpful by writing to me out of the blue and telling me that my town banner was incorrect, good luck building up that town buddy.

Generally I think you'll find that if you write to any founder in Arizona to point out inconsistencies in their profile or banner that you will not get the best reception especially as in this case it was intentional, its called unsolicited advice and I for one don't need it from some greenhorn who is just trying to be a smart ass...