Fantasy Dimension (RP)

DeletedUser

(Ok, it's geographically same like earth eg. montains, sea, desert etc. but not the same location eg. Russia is really far from China, America is beside India etc.)

DeletedUser

(Ok... This is an alternate dimension SIMILAR TO earth, it has mountains, oceans and such,but it is NOT the alternate dimension OF earth. So the last few parts r weird but nvm, let's say that Aynak is a place where evil has lay down it's mark.)

DeletedUser13682

(But I like the this earth to that earth idea. I had it planned out for the next 20 posts, ok I was doing improv, but still...)

DeletedUser

(Ok, I'll try to continue the story)

"Have u bumped ur head on something on ur way here? Coz I have never heard of those places, either u bumped ur head or time travels faster outside and slower inside? An aeirplrane? Never heard of it, didn't even know there were such a word. Does it digs underground? "

DeletedUser13682

"Never mind." Rolf shrugs, and realises he is not in his world. "So, where are we?"

DeletedUser

" We are at the island of Arnigmarn, the island is huge and isn't affected by dark magic yet. The island consists mostly of thick jungles and forests and rivers, the town in this here island are separated according to their clan. So whatcha gonna do?"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf shrugs. "Well, if there's no way to get back, then I might as well live here. What is the town like?"

DeletedUser

"Ok, first of all I didn't say u can't get back and the town are pretty much the same except for the things they provide, perhaps u might even find a town that suits u perfectly. The closest town belongs to the Pyrerins, they are experts in fire thus good in cooking and forging weapons. If u decide to go there, I recommend u were something lighter and less flamable."

DeletedUser13682

"This isn't very flammable. I doubt there is anything less flammable than what I am wearing. Hemp makes a good fire."

DeletedUser

" Do what you wanna do, just don't disturb me or touch my stuff, I'm going to see that weirdo who's talking to a crab."

Stevening makes another tornado and rides on it, heading towards the beach.

DeletedUser13682

Rolf picks up his M-14, and accidentially touches an orb. Instantly, he is at the beach where the man is holding the crab on his back. "Now I know why I couldn't touch anything." He lays down on the sand.

DeletedUser

Augustus and Dieshus shot out of the water. Dieshus spread his wings and they landed. The earth shook beneath them. Rolf fell over in shock.

Augustus nodded to Stevening, "How do thy fare, good sir?"

"Quite well."

"Who is this stranger, and what are these strange garments which he wears?"

Dieshus looked at him curiously.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

" These garments r pretty common in this island, are u new here? I'm Stevening, a local Geomancer."

DeletedUser13682

"Yeah dragon boy! These clothes are usual here. I didn't know dragons could breathe water. I thought they breathed fire?"

DeletedUser

"I didst not speak of thine garments, Stevening. This new commer," Augustus said as he pointed to Rolf.

"I didn't know dragons could breathe water. I thought they breathed fire?" asked Rolf. Justin was taken aback.

"He is a water dragon."

DeletedUser13682

"OOOOOHHHHHHH! A water dragon! Now that just makes all the differece. What's next, a metal dragon? Or how about a fire dragon? That would just blow your mind wouldn't it, a fire dragon."

DeletedUser

"Ok guys break it up, we don't want anyone get shot in the chest 3 times or has his mouth stuffed with water now do we?"

*turns to Rolf*

"Didn't I tell u not to touch ANYTHING?!"

* looks at both of them*

"I don't know how many times must I ask this, so what r u guys gonna do?"