Fantasy Dimension (RP)

DeletedUser14280

Can I request a few changes to the RP?
1: Ice falls under use of the water element.
2: Light or Dark becomes the 5th element instead.
3: A fourth agility class is added, which uses magic: Horizon Walker
-----
Those made, here's my character:
Name: Reznor
Class: Horizon Walker
Element: Wind
Default Ability: ClockStopper. Increase speed and perception to massive levels.
Default Equip: magic choker (maintains adrenalin), sharpened longsword.
-----
Reznor strided the entire length of the beach, as usual for his morning exercise.
I've had it for years, I've mastered it, but I still find super speed exciting.
As he strided along, he noted Anhlong...talking to a crab? Odd.
Still, it wasn't his place to intervene, he'd just record it at the end of the day.

A few seconds later, when they were nearly out of his augumented hearing range,
he caught a snippet of what anhlong was saying.
"I would've thought that a sea god would choose to be something big, like a whale..."
Reznor turned right back around, and marched back to Anhlong and the crab.
This is worth listening a little more to.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser14280

{Will the monsters use dark magic?
Also, is super speed too easy to abuse?

I'll be asleep for the next 10 hours, so you might have to carry on a bit.}

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

(The monster's element varies but I can't tell u anything more as it will ruin the plot. Yes, super speed is ok but u can't freeze time or go around the world in 80 seconds.)

DeletedUser

Scwanobi finally reaches the beach. He crawls to dry sand and just lays there for a while, catching his breath and his bearings. "Being shipwrecked sure does make on tired and hungry and in need of a serious drink." He mutters to himself

DeletedUser

Stevening enters his tree house, literally.

"Bah! Who cares if someone talks to a crab or something, I might aswell knock them out and bring them back for questioning later."

Stevening takes out some bandages and healing elixirs from the shelf made from the tree's own roots, applying them to himself. Soon a staff resembling the Mana Staff that the Gunslinger has taken rose up from the tree.

" Obviously he doesn't know that the Mana Staff is 1 in an infinity, once the Mana Staff leaves my reach, it will turn into a stick, a pretty heavy and useless one too. But no matter, I could make one from anything, hope he knows how to drop that heavy sti... I mean ...yeah stick."

DeletedUser13682

Rolf gets carried away on a tornado, and almost crashes into a tree, ducking just in time. The tornado stops, and he falls on the ground. Rolf looks around him, and sees a man shaped hole in a tree. He climbs into the tree, and sees Stevening talking to himself about mana staffs. "Hey Stevening, are you aware that you're talking to yourself?"

DeletedUser

" Ah.. great u came."
" Actually I'm not talking to myself, I'm a Geomancer, I speak the language of nature. I see u still have that stick in ur bag, isn't it heavy carrying it all the way here?"

Stevening extracts water from the tree and puts it in a instantly made stone cup and serves it to Rolf.

"Anyway, what brings a gunslinger here to this island?"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looks in his bag. "This stick? It's just a stick that got caught in my bag when you shot us through the trees." He takes it out of the bag, and throws it away. "Your stick is still on the beach." Rolf takes the cup, and drinks. "Thank you. I don't really know what I'm doing here. One moment, I'm fighting with my squad down the streets of Aynak, and all of a sudden, I'm here on this beach."

DeletedUser

"i will go with u, Anhlong."
The crab son of the sea god jumb to anhlong shoulder.

DeletedUser

Stevening flips through his archives and pulls out a book.

" Aynak you say... Geomancers there has told me before that the dark magic there are strong, it interferes with the casting of certain spells, it must have triggered some sort of warp portal and brought u here."

Stevening puts the book back in the shelf,
" Since u are here now, what do u plan to do?"

DeletedUser13682

Rolf just shrugs. "I don't know about dark magic, but the police there were pot smoking thieves. We replaced them. And the only spells I've heard are from the nuts, nothing happens." Rolf thinks about the question for a moment. "Well, I guess I'll try to get back to my squad."

DeletedUser

"Why u do this?" Anhlong
"I think there are too much danger for a man like me here, and u are new to this place, we could help the other"

DeletedUser

Name: Shannon
Character: Bishop(ess)
Element: Earth
Default Weapon/Equipment: Spontoon

Shannon stepped out side of her cottage and smelled the air. It was sweet with the scent of flowers.

"Ewww! What was . . . ?" She hastened over to her kettle. She often became side-tracked by the out-doors so that she forgot her task at hand. She quickly stirred the pot and threw a few ingredients in. "There. Much better."

A young bobcat tenderly stepped towards her. His feet were quite muddy. "Oh, hon, have you been playing in the streams again?" She scooped him up and placed him in a wash tub. There were so many streams, lakes, and rivers in her forest that she found it necessary to keep a wash tub outside her door. It wasn't hard to keep it filled with clean water; it rained often.

The forest was her fortress; it extended for hundreds of miles. The animals were her friends and served as a hundred watchmen.

Forest_keeper_by_Anchi.jpg

DeletedUser

Anhlong and the crab walk into the forest. They see a beautiful girl near the stream.
"Who are u?" said the girl.
[i cant post much as 1 time because my parents is around here]

DeletedUser

"Dark magic lurks in all things evil and bad, the pot smoking theives u called police could be the source, but since u replaced them, it may be something even worse."

Stevening checks on his map, soon he said...

" I believe it will be hard for u to return to ur squad, the fastest logically possible way there is by ship but to go to ur town, we need to pass a strong current, a continent and most dangerous of all - the Abyss"

Stevening looks around and says..
" I know what ur thinking ' Why don't we use the other side?' The reason is that we won't have enough food supply and/or fuel to get us there, even if we had enough, we would certainly be bored to death or even worse, lost in the wide open sea."

Stevening looks out the tree and looks back in,

" Even if we could ready ourselves, we lack an important item, a ship."

DeletedUser13682

Rolf looks confused. "What country are we in? We flew th Iraq in about 20 hours, and then rode to Afghanistan in Humvees and Bradleys. Do you even know what an airplane is?"

DeletedUser

(Dude, lets ignore that reply. This is an alternate dimension, it is not on planet earth, didn't u read the plot?)

DeletedUser13682

(yes I read the plot. I was going with a guy getting in another dimension from earth. its possible)