Entries: A new world is on the horizon!

*Lagertha*

It will be between 9th and 21st it don't take long to do it i would even bet that w1 would just be that world under a new name with the updated versions so all on same stuff.

Corrus

My primary suggestion is Laredo (as in the city in Texas).

Secondary would be Lincoln (as in the city in Nebraska which, while in the northern US, was definitely a western town back in the day.)

Al35ul

Lincoln might be the best name yet...maybe we'll see the famous Lincoln town return. Would be one for the history books. :boone:

NovaStar

My primary suggestion is Laredo (as in the city in Texas).

Secondary would be Lincoln (as in the city in Nebraska which, while in the northern US, was definitely a western town back in the day.)
Sadly, Laredo did not make the list (although from the responses after it was suggested I am surprised)

Poker Alice

I voted for Lincoln because I like the name. I also liked Laredo mostly because of the western song around the same and would have voted for it as well in place of Los Vegas (not to offend the players who liked the name) it is 1900's and I just don't think too much of William Clark. This is what Mark Twain thought of him. "He is as rotten a human being as can be found anywhere under the flag; he is a shame to the American nation, and no one has helped to send him to the Senate who did not know that his proper place was the penitentiary, with a ball and chain on his legs. To my mind he is the most disgusting creature that the republic has produced since Tweed's time."

jarograv Rigged? manipulated or controlled by deceptive or dishonest means as in a rigged election
The names chosen were to be decided by the team, we knew that in the beginning. The elective part will now be done by vote in game.

Last edited:

jarograv

@jarograv Rigged? manipulated or controlled by deceptive or dishonest means as in a rigged election The names chosen were to be decided by the team, we knew that in the beginning. The elective part will now be done by vote in game.

rig /riɡ/ verb make (a sailing ship or boat) ready for sailing by providing it with sails and rigging.

The ship has sailed for a fair and democratic process. Now the sails are rigged against Ligma. Las Vegas remains the only suitable option for the gambling game known as Tombola Simulator.

Poker Alice

What does it mean?

rig /riɡ/ verb make (a sailing ship or boat) ready for sailing by providing it with sails and rigging.

The ship has sailed for a fair and democratic process. Now the sails are rigged against Ligma. Las Vegas remains the only suitable option for the gambling game known as Tombola Simulator.

Ligma= is a fictional disease associated with a death hoax orchestrated by Instagram user ninja_hater that claimed Fortnite streamer Ninja...

However claims were brought against Ligma the rumor as being a hoax.

So where do you stand on Ligma? Hoax or true?

Seems the city of Las Vegas suggestion sits on the forum as a pun for "we hate the west" (because of tombola = a lottery-style board game like bingo which originated in Southern Italy ...)
the west :lovetw: (is something like the burning a flag)

True?

jarograv

What does it mean?

Ligma= is a fictional disease associated with a death hoax orchestrated by Instagram user ninja_hater that claimed Fortnite streamer Ninja...

However claims were brought against Ligma the rumor as being a hoax.

So where do you stand on Ligma? Hoax or true?

Seems the city of Las Vegas suggestion sits on the forum as a pun for "we hate the west" (because of tombola = a lottery-style board game like bingo which originated in Southern Italy ...)
the west :lovetw: (is something like the burning a flag)

True?
Ligma is without a doubt true. I am tired of people denying the existence of diseases in this day and age!:annoyed:

Las Vegas is a great name because like you said it represents gambling (and drugs and other guilty pleasures) which is what this game is. An addictive substance with gambling wrapped up inside of it. But also - it works because it's a town in Western America!

Poker Alice

I voted for Lincoln

Good luck Benike-93
What about Lincoln ?

As for las vegas new Mexico it is famous for outlaws and railroad not gambling. Until this day didn't even know there was a las vegas
for that matter where the heck is new Mecico?

Good luck Illinois
Originally just a stop along the Santa Fe Trail, an early 19th-century north-south pioneer route, it wasn’t until the railroad arrived in Las Vegas that things got dark. A magnet for murders, thieves, and gamblers, historian Ralph Emerson Twitchell once said, “Without exception, there was no town which harbored a more disreputable gang of desperadoes and outlaws than did Las Vegas.” Jesse James, Billy the Kid, Doc Holliday, Wyatt Earp, and others made up the rotating cast of notorious characters that frequented the town.

Darkuletzz

If we start with L, Lame world its probably The Best name you can choose.

Kansas be like
until new world

Last edited: