Dueller class needs to nerfed.

Discussion in 'Saloon' started by Bucksnort Hawkins, Aug 8, 2019.

Share This Page

1. Bucksnort Hawkins

Bucksnort Hawkins Well-Known Member

All you are doing with bull**** comments like this is supporting my initial argument/statement. Thanks?

It's obvious all you play are duellers and hence see no issues with the current state of affairs. Strangely, you still agree with everything Raider is pointing out. Whatevs.

Go back to playing your OP dueller with your Union Officer set. Don't even pretend you don't either.

2. Sjeesje

Sjeesje Member

Mate, I'm a dueler on one out of the 7-ish worlds I play (not even actively) and I don't even care about it, my main account is a worker (tank btw) and I agree that the worker class is also pretty overpowered (if we are talking about the damage).
    I indeed own the union set and I was dealing that much damage that it wasn't even fun anymore, that's why I skilled back to HP.

By the way you're being pretty ignorant saying I'm okay with the current state of affairs as I mentioned multiple times already that the damage formula is completely outdated and has te be reworked.
    You are also completely ignoring every fact I have given to you pointing out that it's a general damage problem. Neither have I ever tried to not support your initial statement, that's what you make out of it.

And the fact I said 2,5k crits are rookie numbers is because on .nl (pretty sure not the only server) there have already been multiple occasions when somebody hit a +4k hit and most of the crits are +3k.

lulumcnoob and RaiderTr like this.
  3. RaiderTr

RaiderTr Well-Known Member

Ok hear me out:

I'm a 143 lvl Soldier with Upgraded Livingston clothing + "Nugget bear" set + Zapata weapons and I have 19k Hp with all this.

So.. if a similar level Full Leaders--t & Charisma Dueler with Mosey set hits me without any "Sector Damage bonus" crap, it's about 700 damage.
    But if it was a Union officer damage, it'd be around 1.4-1.5k. Thats frickin DOUBLE!
    If that doesn't explain how borken the Damage formula (and Union Office bs) is, idk what will.

Even if Inno decides to remove the "Sector Damage Bonus" amplifying part of the Formula only, it will make a big difference. (It won't really effect Tanks as Hp already kills the amplifying part.)
    Union would still hit around 1k (more or less) I believe, which is still an issue, but much less of an issue.

Happens everywhere. Ez against big hp. No matter if you have "Nugget bear" or not.

Bucksnort Hawkins likes this.
  4. Tucker Blue

Tucker Blue Well-Known Member

i fort battled for over a year as a premium adv and never once ghosted. NEVER. Not one single round. As a premium player i had a "50% chance after round 2" to ghost.

[​IMG]

My suggestion would be ACTUALLY make it 50%.

ed* - my point being that if it was 50% that would help counteract all the attacking upgrades and buffs previous posts mention.

Last edited: Aug 15, 2019
    Bucksnort Hawkins likes this.