Dueling!

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 856 HP

Total health points
- 1154 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 233 experience points and steals $30 from MarkAnthony.

MarkAnthony passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 233 experience points and steals $20 from MarkAnthony..

Total health points
- 606 HP

Total health points
- 1041 HP Greatest wins the duel and gains 333 experience points. skylimit did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

MashDK passes out. Greatest wins the duel and gains 141 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

lvl 98 as well =)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 187 HP

Total health points
- 1116 HP Hot.n.Handy passes out. Greatest wins the duel and gains 84 experience points. Hot.n.Handy did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 93 HP

Total health points
- 601 HP Clementos passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 149 experience points and steals $54 from Clementos.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 176 HP

Total health points
- 193 HP Hot.n.Handy wins the duel, gains 619 experience points and steals $19 from Greatest.

DeletedUser435

Total health points
- 1321 HP

Total health points
- 1371 HP MarkAnthony wins the duel, gains 525 experience points and steals $55 from Greatest.

DeletedUser435

Total health points
- 1134 HP

Total health points
- 1369 HP MarkAnthony wins the duel and gains 525 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and MarkAnthony walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 390 HP

Total health points
- 665 HP Greatest passes out. MarkAnthony wins the duel, gains 525 experience points and steals $8 from Greatest.

DeletedUser

Hot.n.Handy passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $90 from Hot.n.Handy.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 85 HP

Total health points
- 1585 HP Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $29 from Hot.n.Handy.

Total health points
- 91 HP

Total health points
- 410 HP Hot.n.Handy passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $19 from Hot.n.Handy.

No hit

Total health points
- 362 HP MarkAnthony passes out. Greatest wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $485 from MarkAnthony.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 362 HP

Total health points
- 1644 HP Durden10 wins the duel and gains 627 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and Durden10 walks away without taking any money.

Thanks Greatest! You truly are the best dueler of world 4! LOL

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 362 HP

Total health points
- 1644 HP Durden10 wins the duel and gains 627 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and Durden10 walks away without taking any money.

Thanks Greatest! You truly are the best dueler of world 4! LOL

beat me 1 out of what 15 times and u post crap lol, raise ur duel lvl son or jog on

DeletedUser

Hope Hefty dosent come against me.

Oh, he proberly cant, im only a level 7. lol.

DeletedUser

Dear Greatest

You keep hiding, because I started to beat you up. And you keep excusing yourself with "uhhh, your duel level is so low, so really not worth it, but I'd rape you if I attacked you!"
My reply, as always, before you blocked me: "We both know you can't win against me, and that is why you don't attack me".

Then, this night, I forgot to change away from Huckleberrys Slingshot, and then, what happened, you attacked, and what happened:

No hit

Total health points
- 291 HP Svoger wins the duel, gains 469 experience points and steals $31 from Greatest.

Truly the REAL number 1 dueler, GREATEST!

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Btw, of course, we shouldn't lie.
You have been close once, here's another report, the closest you have been:
Total health points
- 941 HP

Total health points
- 1065 HP Svoger wins the duel, gains 621 experience points and steals $295 from Greatest.

Here's another one, the following was you getting KOed an hour later - tell me if I should post it too:

Total health points
- 776 HP

Total health points
- 1308 HP Svoger wins the duel and gains 641 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and Svoger walks away without taking any money.

And please, just tell if I should find the older ones, with better victories.

I really thought it wasn't necessary to post this - but I kept hearing you claiming that you beat up Bold Hills again and again - even in chatrooms from other worlds.

We all get beaten occasionally, some setups beat other setup - which might be a good idea for you to remember in the future.

DeletedUser

wow u beat be a few times big whoop

gain some duel levels or jog on son

i lol tactics junkie with soldier bonus trying to talk smack

call me when u get to duel lvl 200

DeletedUser

Of course you will tuff-guy. As I stated, I have attacked you many times, you have attacked me once. When I was standing with Huckles slingshot. And you got beaten up again-again. Not just a few times - now you're sleeping all the time, and bragging around whenever you wake up for ten minutes, to duel someone you're sure that you're able to beat. (To bad the slingshot was to "tough" for you, hah?)
You're so brave, so mean.

Btw, if you would please stop sleep (hiding) all the time, it'd make my trip towards duel level 200 much faster.

DeletedUser

sorry son i have to sleep it doesnt help ur duel% go up if u keep dueling and people are so low exp i need to get as much as i can thanks

and waa waa u had a slingshot on which is bs, u had no slingshot on which is just a crock so get over urself

your nothing and will continue to be nothing to me, cause im #1 and ur nothing thanks for playing but jog on

DeletedUser

Btw, of course, we shouldn't lie.
You have been close once, here's another report, the closest you have been:
Total health points
- 941 HP

Total health points
- 1065 HP Svoger wins the duel, gains 621 experience points and steals $295 from Greatest.

Here's another one, the following was you getting KOed an hour later - tell me if I should post it too:

Total health points
- 776 HP

Total health points
- 1308 HP Svoger wins the duel and gains 641 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and Svoger walks away without taking any money.

And please, just tell if I should find the older ones, with better victories.

I really thought it wasn't necessary to post this - but I kept hearing you claiming that you beat up Bold Hills again and again - even in chatrooms from other worlds.

We all get beaten occasionally, some setups beat other setup - which might be a good idea for you to remember in the future.

Nice dueling! It seems "The Greatest" isn´t so though after all (tumble)

DeletedUser

Nice dueling! It seems "The Greatest" isn´t so though after all (tumble)
posting old fights shows hes so tough right lol

dream on

Greatest duel lvl 210
svoger duel lvl 173

says it all

when u gain some levels then u can play with the big dogs

DeletedUser

posting old fights shows hes so tough right lol

dream on

Greatest duel lvl 210
svoger duel lvl 173

says it all

when u gain some levels then u can play with the big dogs

Don´t you feel ashamed that you´re losing to someone who´s over 30 levels below you? It must be though to suck so much at dueling.