Dueling!

DeletedUser

Greatest wins the duel, gains 203 experience points and steals $113 from Odoakr.

Greatest wins the duel, gains 203 experience points and steals $113 from Odoakr.

Duel: Greatest vs. Odoakr Today at 6:25 AM Duel: Greatest vs. Odoakr Today at 12:41 AMboth of those are wins by me =p

DeletedUser9798

Odoakr does backlash (I think someone is time to retire) ;)

f61a4e833604.jpg

e733127c865a.jpg

DeletedUser9798

No hit

Total health points
- 231 HP Greatest passes out. Odoakr wins the duel, gains 446 experience points and steals $7 from Greatest.

DeletedUser

good one, camping me when im not on, but hey its fine

at least i dont hotel hide like you =D

DeletedUser

yea when i was pounding u, u hid in the hotel but its fine

look im #1 in dueling and your not, end of story

thanks for playing

DeletedUser

yea when i was pounding u, u hid in the hotel but its fine

look im #1 in dueling and your not, end of story

thanks for playing

But you are whining like a little girl? I never expected big tough duelers to lose their composure so quickly.... :laugh:

DeletedUser

whining lol

im still #1 until someone comes and takes it from me, a few loses here and there does not phase me at all

DeletedUser9798

If you read the history of our relationship from the beginning, then you will understand what I mean :)

DeletedUser

Mr Napoleon wins the duel, gains 205 experience points and steals $1727 from *******.

DeletedUser9798

sorry friend, but this word is not in the dictionary and I can not understand it :)

PS when you withdraw from Banned?

DeletedUser

oh yeah! Take a look at this:
Total health points
- 476 HP

Total health points
- 622 HP Durden10 wins the duel, gains 560 experience points and steals $8 from Greatest.

Although I lost the second duel (I passed out), I never got such an enormous amount of XP from one single duel! Thanks Greatest!

DeletedUser

Nice but your dmg per hit... quite low m'thinks. I would love to see his kit

93c1b2187546.jpg
[/QUOTE]