Dueling!

DeletedUser

Greatest 210 609 Is asleep right now

I'm getting quite used to that message... Think it has been so for 2 months soon?

DeletedUser

that happens when u duel a lot like me, no point not sleeping i get 0 exp from jobs and i have 500k in cash + loot, and i need to recover my duel % thanks

ur not even top 15 in dueling so u better hurry up with that son

DeletedUser

haha I miss this group :) I loved beating you Durden you were so fun! haha Svoger you were one of the easiest haha........Greatest is KING and you guys just gotta face the facts.

DeletedUser

haha I miss this group :) I loved beating you Durden you were so fun! haha Svoger you were one of the easiest haha........Greatest is KING and you guys just gotta face the facts.

So you retired? What was your ingame name, cant remember it.
Considering "The Greatest": unfortunately, I have to disagree with you. The sole reason you think he is the "King", is due to a simple phenomena which people like to call "the mere exposure effect". This means that when you are exposed to something often enough, you will end up liking it. While this doesn´t hold true for Britney Spears songs, it proves to be quite accurate when it comes to simple things like symbols, but also with more complex elements like opinions. In your case, I have to diagnose a severe case of suggestive-induced brainwashing. Greatest likes to brag how great he is, in fact, he did it so often that some people began to believe him. But do not be desperate, I have a simple solution for your problem. Henceforth, The Greatest shall be know as "Mr. Fancypants". This new name will remind people of the fact that he is a waffling airbag and will prevent further accidents like this.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 463 HP

akadian007 wins the duel, gains 290 experience points and steals $596 from delores.

Total health points
- 72 HP

Total health points
- 77 HP
akadian007 wins the duel, gains 320 experience points and steals $39 from Dragging Canoe.

Total health points
- 427 HP

Total health points
- 502 HP
akadian007 wins the duel, gains 368 experience points and steals $149 from sopas.

No hit

Total health points
- 341 HP
akadian007 wins the duel, gains 220 experience points and steals $42 from Kip09.

Total health points
- 71 HP

Total health points
- 156 HP
akadian007 wins the duel, gains 216 experience points and steals $205 from Ten Fingered Jim.

Total health points
- 21 HP

Total health points
- 509 HP
akadian007 wins the duel, gains 194 experience points and steals $233 from miamimoon.

DeletedUser

Total health points
Total health points

Macky55 wins the duel, gains 287 experience points and steals $1081 from The Dog Man.

Total health points
- 43 HP
Total health points
- 323 HP

Macky55 wins the duel, gains 184 experience points and steals $617 from Witty1.

Total health points
- 617 HP
Total health points
- 783 HP

Macky55 wins the duel, gains 258 experience points and steals $1 from Sparny.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 42 HP

Total health points
- 1150 HP

akadian007 wins the duel and gains 93 experience points. Violet.N did not carry any cash and akadian007 walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Nice akadian.... and whats the point in fighting over whos best dueler ???

We all know its me :D

DeletedUser12394

i think ima have to post more here lol

Or maybe you should do something about your duelling skills;

duel3k.png

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 272 HP Total health points
- 1886 HP

morevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $78 from Clementos.
:p

Total health points
- 791 HP Total health points
- 2033 HP

morevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $19 from KentaFer.

and one more:p

Total health points
- 542 HP Total health points
- 1125 HP

morevo wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. MashDK did not carry any cash and morevo walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 491 HP Total health points
- 2011 HP

morevo wins the duel, gains 739 experience points and steals $403 from Clementos.

:D

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 64 HP Total health points
- 1677 HP

morevo wins the duel, gains 608 experience points and steals $298 from Gunsmoke 4ever.

Total health points
- 395 HP Total health points
- 1405 HP

Durden10 passes out. morevo wins the duel and gains 387 experience points. Durden10 did not carry any cash and morevo walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 813 HP Total health points
- 1230 HP

Ugly Duckling passes out. morevo wins the duel, gains 668 experience points and steals $58 from Ugly Duckling.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 196 HP

Total health points
- 251 HP akadian007 wins the duel, gains 712 experience points and steals $90 from zzzcarlzzz.

Thanks for the money morevo

Total health points
- 71 HP

Total health points
- 1132 HP akadian007 wins the duel, gains 351 experience points and steals $1462 from morevo.

Total health points
- 76 HP

Total health points
- 1345 HP akadian007 wins the duel and gains 485 experience points. humanbeast did not carry any cash and akadian007 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 487 HP

Total health points
- 1225 HP GunGod passes out. akadian007 wins the duel, gains 131 experience points and steals $4298 from GunGod.

Total health points
- 658 HP

Total health points
- 1132 HP akadian007 wins the duel, gains 282 experience points and steals $431 from Freeman fighter.

Total health points
- 194 HP

Total health points
- 1032 HP humanbeast passes out. akadian007 wins the duel, gains 553 experience points and steals $478 from humanbeast.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 487 HP

Total health points
- 1174 HP Greatest wins the duel and gains 279 experience points. Mikealex did not carry any cash and Greatest walks away without taking any money.

This little boy tried to bring it, then he tried to tell me I was lucky like omfg he hit me twice i smacked him up and I was lucky

then he tried to challenge me after I participated in 7 duels in a row like lololol

MikeAlex cant run with the BIG BAWS DAWG

DeletedUser6752

Here's something I found when I got home today ... rather entertaining, not to mention unexpected.

394681742.jpg

DeletedUser12394

Attacking people during the night, only to leave your town, to avoid the retaliation; kinda lame..

DeletedUser

sounds like someone needs a tissue, I was just out shopping again if there was a 1 stop shop to a town that had all the items i need I would but alas they dont

go cry a river clementos, u got smacked around like a little girl and i dont even have dueling pants or a belt yet and my stats arent even fixed yet from doing charlatan but waaa waaa down the river

and also to avoid retaliation naw, I had 6 duels last night, finished with like 200 hp avoiding nah considering you were on and u changed ur set and still lost lol

DeletedUser12394

I changed my set because first you attacked me in my indian clothing with a tomahawk. Good job on beating me in those! :)