Dueling

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 253 HP

Total health points
- 359 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 187 experience points and steals $196 from peddler.

DeletedUser14029

-Neo-, put a sock in it. you are not a good dueler. the only thing you can brag on forums is how you managed to win a back-to-back duel. I hope you didn't update your world record, I really do, coz it seems to be the only thing you can give yourself some self-esteem or something to be proud of, but phonebook recently posted a duel of 610+exp. Quit this game as you said you will so that more can enjoy The West.

Now we will await Roland's return and watch phonebook's duel reports again :)

regarding Resistance-Build: Sorry realm of deceit, I am becoming one and I can assure you unless you have high Shooting you're not likely to scar me... a lot more P.Buntlines out there than Hernado's, High Reflex pays off big time XDD

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser41

I beg to differ Pro. You can't kill what you can not touch. Apart from HotnSexy at somepoint and Holysatan had a win or two out of my few losses, i rarely lose against resistance builds.

I shouldn't scare anyone since i do not duel. I would also rather not be duelled, but thats people choice. I shall soon be townless again anyway, RL calls.

Terraformer keeps trying, luckily if i can avoid back to back duels, i should keep beating him.

DeletedUser14029

henceforth I am not COMPLETELY devoted to Resistance... my Aim will be above 100. Currently waiting for the Roadmap so that we can buy Skillpoints for Aim. I mentioned you because even though you're not (in Dueling Ranking) the best few, you have a very impressive dueling record and (correct me if I am wrong) one of the best Dueler there is in terms of build and strategy :)

I will bear in mind of the teaching 'You Can Hurt What You Can't Touch', and good luck with your Real-Life stuff :'(

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 510 HP

Total health points
- 595 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 209 experience points and steals $9 from billymack.

DeletedUser544

arrrgh another close one nice win dude

Total health points
- 285 HP

Total health points
- 264 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 385 experience points and steals $67 from Roland Deschain.

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 153 HP

Total health points
- 367 HP
aennikos wins the duel, gains 243 experience points and steals $48 from thepox.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser632

No hit

Total health points
- 1049 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 263 experience points and steals $327 from Fkr.

DeletedUser21417

Total health points
- 84 HP

Total health points
- 322 HP aennikos wins the duel, gains 389 experience points and steals $290 from Thingfish.

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 473 HP

Total health points
- 929 HP Fkr passes out. phonebook wins the duel, gains 267 experience points and steals $208 from Fkr.

DeletedUser544

haha nice one
he may have accumulated lots of dueling XP, but he obviously hasn't been getting wins against any REAL duelers =)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 133 HP
No hit
jkdamage wins the duel, gains 381 experience points and steals $70 from HotNSexy.

Good job noob. Try not dueling me when I have a pillow as my weapon.

I think I'll head over to duel Phonebook and Roland sometime soon. I can set new exp records if I can win! :)

DeletedUser632

in fact he did. don't know how, but he did.
Total health points
- 448 HP

Total health points
- 185 HP phonebook passes out. Fkr wins the duel, gains 487 experience points and steals $213 from phonebook.

DeletedUser

i think the previous record of 628 has been broken..

Total health points - 741 HP vs. - 728 HP
Roland Deschain passes out. Bogy wins the duel, gains 631 experience points and steals $30 from Roland Deschain.

DeletedUser544

why did you switch the damage numbers around neo-quick? I inflicted more damage on Bogy then he did on me, he just luckily caught me at half health

Total health points
- 728 HP

Total health points
- 741 HP Roland Deschain passes out. Bogy wins the duel, gains 631 experience points and steals $30 from Roland Deschain.