Dueling

DeletedUser

lol mosh. that sucks.

today, i get to laugh at Greatest. he dueled me, after i had been dueled by virus0o1, and i was low on health. and i was clearing the forest, so i was wearing a precise schofield, black boots, yellow checkered shirt, army hat and, to top it off, a mexican bandanna, which does absolutely nothing for me. i was basically down a total of 62sp as compared to my normal gear, excluding health.

Greatest passes out. kman288 wins the duel and gains 162 experience points. Greatest did not carry any cash and kman288 walks away without taking any money.

i will admit that after getting hit by Virus, i was pretty weak in health, and i survived that duel with only like 61 health to spare. it was still funny though.

DeletedUser544

here is an example of a pathetic dueler
guy must check every 10mins because anytime I go to his town to duel him, he jumps into a hotel

but then this morning, he finally grows a pair and challenges me.... 20mins after virus0o1 did tell me Fkr, did you really think you could cheap me out and steal a win? you and virus0o1 working against me, sharing info? you wanna play that kind of game? because I have no trouble LIVING over at your town waiting for you

Today at 6:18pm
Total health points
- 598 HP

Total health points
- 756 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel and gains 137 experience points. virus0o1 did not carry any cash and Roland Deschain walks away without taking any money.

Today 6:39pm
No hit

Total health points
- 1225 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 263 experience points and steals $20 from Fkr.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 325 HP

Total health points
- 360 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 160 experience points and steals $179 from Miss Sarajevo.

Yes congrats.. I was wondering if I'd taken too much off shooting, obviously I had, just a smidgen too much though! Need to find the right balance. I *think* I've moved enough back now :)

Other than Grave Robbing and Fort Battles... here's what Ive done since Sunday..

No hit

Total health points
- 930 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $211 from mohals.

Total health points
- 387 HP

Total health points
- 1120 HP MisterGadilf passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $44 from MisterGadilf.

Total health points
- 191 HP

Total health points
- 1100 HP LiveHappy passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $53 from LiveHappy.

No hit

Total health points
- 930 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $211 from mohals.

Not sure what went wrong here... I guess he has gone heavy tactics recently.

Total health points
- 482 HP

Total health points
- 161 HP Thayed wins the duel, gains 440 experience points and steals $163 from Miss Sarajevo.

Total health points
- 145 HP

Total health points
- 1289 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $10 from ALVINP.

No hit

Total health points
- 1230 HP X Blade passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $9 from X Blade.

No hit

Total health points
- 1140 HP MisterGadilf passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $72 from MisterGadilf.

Total health points
- 175 HP

Total health points
- 1036 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $191 from mohals.

Total health points
- 814 HP

Total health points
- 1090 HP LiveHappy passes out. Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. LiveHappy did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Nice one, Miss S. That's a comprehensive Who's Who of smackdown, right there. :)

And this was impressive from Roland:

No hit

Total health points
- 1225 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 263 experience points and steals $20 from Fkr."

DeletedUser9470

Nice one, Miss S. That's a comprehensive Who's Who of smackdown, right there. :)

And this was impressive from Roland:

No hit

Total health points
- 1225 HP Roland Deschain wins the duel, gains 263 experience points and steals $20 from Fkr."

not really... from ronalds point of view fkr is a pathetic dueller...

DeletedUser

lol that is a low trick if that is what he is doing. Got to hate those stat padders.

DeletedUser14029

well, teaches us that for all those that are inactive, select vacation mode or leave town >.<

DeletedUser

And the winner of the level 99 Soldier Trumpet off is... Me!

Total health points
- 24 HP

Total health points
- 66 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $3 from realm of deceit.

Total health points
- 24 HP

Total health points
- 97 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $2 from realm of deceit.

Kinda tricky to do arming a Trumpet and attacking when your town is being camped by others, but thanks to Realm for contacting me about a friendly duel :)

He went first, then Moi. Thankfully I don't believe either of us got caught by anyone else armed with a Trumpet.

DeletedUser1121

nice ones. i noticed Realm was back (atleast his character, don't know if it is him) a few days ago. it is always a good thing to have players like him in this game.

DeletedUser

I think we should arrange punch ups, just for the hell of it. No weapons armed, just fisticuffs at dawn for massive 4hps of damage. Should be a laugh.

DeletedUser41

nice ones. i noticed Realm was back (atleast his character, don't know if it is him) a few days ago. it is always a good thing to have players like him in this game.

Yeah it is me :) Back part time at least.

Can't believe i lost both duels, i did only get hit on my red dots so at least if i had guessed the right way i may have won.

Problem being at a capped level, if players are set up very similar, it is all down to guessing.

Even got attacked and beat off somebody i had not heard of, again guessed my dodge pattern. God damn i need to find an edge somehow lol.

Total health points
- 542 HP
Total health points
- 145 HP
skaribas wins the duel, gains 338 experience points and steals $152 from realm of deceit.

Moving my fort points back into duelling, guess i could do with soldier premium too judging by the above defeat :S

DeletedUser14029

virus seems to have ambushed Roland... Roland is *for now* wielding the Trumpet, he's knocked out, and virus in town :p

DeletedUser6752

Yeah, the virus seems to be going around our town. Maybe we have an infected bugle - whenever it gets equipped, BAM - there's the virus!

384458899.jpg

Granted, my gear is intimidatingly awesome, so that only a real hardcore dueler like virus would want to take a shot - I just hope he heals up soon, because I inflicted some truly fearsome damage on him. To wit:

384458901.jpg

DeletedUser14029

virus is no longer sure that he can win unless his opps are wielding Trumpets - letting out steam for being forced to sleep for so long, I presume :)

I hope Roland gets up well soon and bust him big time.

DeletedUser

I'm not sure what virus is up-to is not as if he is gaining anything from dueling..... but as soon as the level cap comes off he's going to be a experience cow..

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 432 HP

Total health points
- 421 HP scba wins the duel, gains 628 experience points and steals $63 from phonebook.

congrats! i think we have a new world record!

DeletedUser

gains 628 experience points and steals $63 from phonebook.

Whoa, that's a tasty wee xp snack right there. Well done.