Dueling

DeletedUser6752

Total health points
- 1396 HP

Total health points
- 70 HP virus0o1 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. Disappoint did not carry any cash and virus0o1 walks away without taking any money.

Germboy losing his touch - I wore the exact same gear, but he did less damage than before, and I did about twice the damage as last time.
Funny how he only attacks me when I have this gear on; I guess I should be flattered. After all, he is a real champion.

The best dueler since 12 of Jan ..

Statistics for duels after 12 Jan. 2010
won - lost
153 - 21
(11%)

I'm honestly surprised he doesn't have the Globetrotter award yet, he spends so much time in our hotel.

DeletedUser

he's a noob who decided he MUST live in the town right next door and always be online so he can jump into the hotel to avoid attacks, and thus require NO points in tactics. i can't wait for the day i catch him awake for 10 min, and KO him. he won't have a chance.

virus claims that its all our fault, cause Roland dueled him once. once.
he says that by doing so, Roland broke the treaty we had that outlawed camping and repeat dueling between us and him (virus). and based on the fact that Roland was on a couple hour trip to do some dueling in some south fork/rock ridge towns, i know that he wouldn't have the energy nor the health to stick around and duel a guy twice.

DeletedUser14029

virus wants to be a good dueler but in fact he's just a noob who got too much time in his hands :)

surely one day he has to poke his head out of the hotel room and that's the time to send a bullet between the eyes ^_^

DeletedUser

Bad loser?

After one attack i receive this letter and then he block me?

Subject loser
Conversational partner Roland Deschain
»1«
Roland Deschain Today at 6:17 PM
man I pity losers like you who can't even beat someone in a duel unless you find out when they are going to be in attack gear attacking someone else, and challenge them then

do you and Virus and Terraformer think that you are actually good fighters? because I have news for you lot, you all suck. you realize that right? the only way you can win duels is to gang up on someone

multi-accounting trash I reported you can't wait for them to ban you

okpzd2.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

what make him a bad loser?just because you won or was it the cheap poor attacks with 2 other duelers to pass him out?
you showing this report and bragging really make you horrible 10Z3#, waiting an opponent to be in attacking gears, planing with other duelers to make it more pathetic.
btw he was dueling virus i think?i dont have to tell you about virus, enough said about him, the other guy was terraformer who is SUPPOSED to be an ally but what happened i dont know!
now you are taking the spotlights for this funny attempt to brag about cheap duels.dont be sad you are not the first nor the last.
but wait,congrats 517 is good, are you going to make it again with the other guys after 2 days? *sarcasm*

DeletedUser14006

Oh wait, there is a bigger issue highlighted here - the use of cheap coordinated attacks on folk when they are not in their usual defensive gear, shame on you, virus and terraformer, or should I say you, you and you again for these equivocal attacks. :dry:

DeletedUser

1. I am not working together virus and terraformer, I have actually never talked to any of them.

2. It was my first duel with him in over a month.

3. He was not in his "work clothes" when I attack him.

The reason I called him a poor loser was, that when he lost a duel against me, then he chose to accuse me of cheating and after that he blocked me.

DeletedUser

Anyway heres my contribution to stay on topic

Total health points
- 33 HP
Total health points
- 752 HP
Aries22 wins the duel, gains 37 experience points and steals $119 from docintel.

Why don't you guys just gang together and heavily duel these "Noobish" duelers who claim to be good???

DeletedUser14029

well, high-level duelers do get angry when they're not in their right suit o_O
in his attack outfit he has maybe 16 Tactics, the x1.5 bonus already included. and very low shooting. Had he been in his Defensive outfit, MashDK's dmg will not be a mere 30.

and MashDK, nice one getting the Hernado's. I am still hunting the evasive Piece of Note Part One after half a year . . .

DeletedUser

Roland banned with trumpet equipped. :laugh:

Hope he comebacks soon ;)

DeletedUser14029

I hope here that he comes back soon, alive and kicking, ready to bust a cap into those people that dueled him :)

DeletedUser609

hmmmm...wonder what this means? :huh:

virus0o1
On 3/24/10 at 6:50 PM Can you please send this message to Roland deschain

--------------------
Report me .. They will answer:

"You have a lot of enemies that hates you, its better to change your name"

:D
-------------------

Cheers dude, i will not attack you again anyway, it was a matter between me and roland and i solve it out now :)

DeletedUser544

thanks to all who posted positive words

@DSG thanks bud you are a classy guy

@Dissapoint hey bud thanks for standing up for me but in this case DSG is actually a nice guy and not trying to take a shot at me

hmmmm...wonder what this means? :huh:

it looks to me like it means that Virus0o1 is proud of himself and bragging to my friend Josey Wales about getting me banned for reporting him

@MashDK: I can't go into why I made those comments to you and blocked you, because that would be talking about or speculating about my ban, and that is illegal in the forums.

Diggo11

Guys, in future report what you feel to be bad posts or PM a mod if you have any queries about moderation. Now back to topic please :)

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 409 HP

Total health points
- 201 HP realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $7 from phonebook.

i'll be back:laugh:

DeletedUser41

Total health points
- 409 HP

Total health points
- 201 HP realm of deceit wins the duel, gains 0 experience points and steals $7 from phonebook.

i'll be back:laugh:

Looks like i will have to put more points in shooting, hitting 8 rounds against your 1 hit just sucks from my point of view.

Missed a duel from Mash straight after your attack, another resistance build. How many of you are there? :sad:

Please note, i am retired, i would prefer not to gain any Duel XP until the cap is lifted. No point in raising my duel level until that point. :)