Dueling.

DeletedUser

Actually, Furry... hehe, I'm not saying this as an opponent or anything here, but Fuzz was without a weapon in that duel. He was attacking someone in Armageddon to KO himself so he could do some jobbing. We got quite a kick out of it in chat when he realized you hit him before he could hit his target, lol.

Good fighting though :).

DeletedUser

Funny how Fuzz is always ko'ing himself so he can do some jobbing. I suggest if he wanted to be a worker he maybe should not have chosen a fighter class.

DeletedUser

So he was trying to loose over $200 in cash? Fair enough
He is ridiculously wealthy and has nearly every piece of equipment a dueler could want. I hate him for that. But yes, $200 is meaningless to him.

Funny how Fuzz is always ko'ing himself so he can do some jobbing. I suggest if he wanted to be a worker he maybe should not have chosen a fighter class.
Why would you offer him suggestions when he is higher level than you, not to mention he KO'd I believe 4 of your people in the past day or so, as well as hitting several people in Big Guns Ranch? And he can do over 1k damage in a duel. You can't argue with results.

DeletedUser

I KO myself regularly, usually after running down my dueling motivation to around 70-73%, so that i can job in peace with all jobbing gear on and not worry about anything.

I level a lot faster this way...as I am able to do my 70+ % jobs without interference for 48hrs and run their motivation down before going dueling again.

I enjoy the jobbing part of the game a lot. If you think that's funny, go ahead and laugh at me:)

DeletedUser

:)

I get KO'd regularly by other players. It's not always on purpose.

Distorted Elk has knocked me out 4-5 times over the last couple months. Druv knocked me out, a couple others...and i've been knocked out attacking a couple times too.

Today was on purpose:) But if you wanna call me and my town foul stuff, go ahead:) I'm laughing:)

Last night's attacks on Bulls Eye before i went to KO myeslf:

Total health points
- 256 HP
Total health points
- 646 HP
John Rose passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $22 from John Rose.

No hit
Total health points
- 87 HP
Jodi Lynn passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $29 from Jodi Lynn.

No hit
Total health points
- 540 HP
Johnny Ringo passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 34 experience points and steals $26 from Johnny Ringo.

Total health points
- 80 HP
Total health points
- 824 HP
PsyTeam passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 14 experience points and steals $33 from PsyTeam.

No hit
Total health points
- 640 HP
PacknHeat passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 32 experience points and steals $22 from PacknHeat.

No hit
Total health points
- 660 HP
Blairwizard passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 13 experience points and steals $3 from Blairwizard.

And last night's hits on Big Guns Ranch before i went to KO myself:

Total health points
- 155 HP
Total health points
- 435 HP
Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 22 experience points and steals $51 from ChucklesNorris.

Total health points
- 464 HP
Total health points
- 742 HP
Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 8 experience points and steals $89 from dakios.

Total health points
- 71 HP
Total health points
- 738 HP
Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 80 experience points and steals $23 from oscrap.

No hit
Total health points
- 155 HP
oscrap passes out. Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 78 experience points and steals $16 from oscrap.

Total health points
- 500 HP
Total health points
- 750 HP
Fuzzballx wins the duel, gains 100 experience points and steals $3 from GSXR675.

Then when there was no targets left available to hit in BGR and B-E other than Elk, who i can't beat alone, I went and knocked myself out.

I can laugh about it, whether you can or not:p

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Fuzz, we weren't laughing at you. The point is that if you get KO'd you get KO'd. It happens to everyone. For Czaz to come on here and act like its a big joke to you guys because ha ha ha, jokes on the guy that KO'd you, that is just silly.
There's no joke on Furryicecubes. She won the duel, congrats. Did you notice I even said "good fighting"? She won the fight against a naked opponent, but it's still a win, she still got money and good xp from it. But that particular duel was comical, and I thought that was worth noting.

And as I ignore your hate mails in game I'll ignore your insults here, so don't bother. Remember, it's just a game :).

Your KO should be over soon, shouldn't it, btw? :bandit:

DeletedUser

Woo you KO'd a fair few people, that still leaves the question that your town is in a war yet you have bailed on them by deciding you want to be safe from duels?

Mind you given your current saloon :blink:

LordMortis 59 117 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Fuzzballx 72 208 Duel not possible for 48 hours
divrullz 75 229 Duel not possible for 48 hours
czaz 68 180 Is asleep right now
Satorra 36 0 Duel not possible
jallowe 45 19 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Captain Woody 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Qwerty1337 32 0 Duel not possible
K0 killer 34 0 Duel not possible
VRaverna 11 0 Is asleep right now
Bender1952 10 0 Is asleep right now
godhugh 7 0 Duel not possible
Semajicus 6 0 Is asleep right now

And with the mort stats your town has I'm not suprised you need to duel workers to get better records.

czazprofile.jpg

Any respect I had for your town went out the window with that, and your breaking of the NAP that was in place after we were handing you your ass (see the stats posted earlier in this thread by Denisero).

DeletedUser

Furry, congrats on getting the hit on me with excellent timing:)

I'm not here to argue with anyone and call names and point fingers.

We've changed out town up significantly over the last few days after talking about it for some time, and we still have a little changing left to do. Our recent issues with Bulls Eye sped us up in making the change. We have no real interest in meaningless back and forth diplomacy in game any more and are choosing to just ignore diplomacy instead since it never gets us anywhere except yelled at and lied about...maybe we just suck at diplomacy, but i'm okay with that:)

We will KO denisero repeatedly:) We don't like him:) But i won't call him, you, or anyone in your town any names...you are free to have the policies you want in th game and play it however you like.

We simply decided we're gonna do the same and we will hit any workers that we feel need to be hit:) We won't limit ourselves to not attack workers that are busy insulting us left and right:)

DeletedUser

Thanks for the warning. I'll be seeing you and yours in your town then.

We expected this actually. You insisted that if workers dueled all workers in our towns would be subjected to dueling for all time. Then you hit me, a worker, send me apologetic messages, then change your town rules so that you can hit me. I guess your word is as good as we thought it was.

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Bulls-Eye trash-talking thread, everyone! :mad:

Call us names. Call us poor duelers. Have no respect for us. Whatever floats your ladies' boats. It's an honor having so much of your attention :).

DeletedUser

Welcome to the Bulls-Eye trash-talking thread, everyone! :mad:

Call us names. Call us poor duelers. Have no respect for us. Whatever floats your ladies' boats. It's an honor having so much of your attention :).

(previous text removed)

EDIT: Its only trash talking when its not true.

DeletedUser

EDIT: Its only trash talking when its not true.
Furryicecubes, remember our previous duel where you attacked me? I believe that would be the 1 prior to this morning. Care to share the telegram I sent you after that duel?

I think that telegram would show the differences between our towns pretty well :).

DeletedUser

You mean this one:

czaz On 4/20/09 at 12:34 PM
Wow, don't think I've ever had anyone hit me that hard, nice duel! And I know I've never hit anyone that hard, either, I got mortician honors, heh.

I wasn't at full health. Another 62 damage and you'd have KO'd me. Now I know to attack you before you attack me, good duel ;).

-che

Furryicecubes On 4/20/09 at 12:43 PM
Thanks, good one yourself. I was on 27 health when I came out of that :O was a very close call.

Yup, I remember that pretty well

Remember the tone you take with this:

czaz On 5/3/09 at 5:48 PM
I understand D. Saint has informed your town of the agreed-upon end of the NAP, which is Thursday, 1700 server time. This note is to inform you what position The OO-K Coral Reef will take once this NAP is over.

Once the NAP is over, the people of the OO-K are free to attack any members of Bulls-Eye except workers.

If any worker from Bulls-Eye sets foot in The OO-K Coral Reef, s/he will forever after be considered fair game.

If any member of Bulls-Eye attacks any of our workers, The OO-K Coral Reef will consider everyone in Bulls-Eye and Bully to be fair game until such time as Bulls-Eye atones for the attack. The exception here is if an OO-K worker attacks Bulls-Eye, in which case OO-K will consider that worker the same as a fighter.

We will accept no further rules or restrictions on dueling. This is not open for debate.

Please feel free to inform your citizens of our position.

Bolded the important part for you. That better then anything shows the sheer arrogance of your town. You were loosing yet felt you could dictate terms?

DeletedUser

Bolded the important part for you. That better then anything shows the sheer arrogance of your town. You were loosing yet felt you could dictate terms?
The tone of that note, while not friendly, is polite and professional. Note the use of the word, "please" even :). There was no dictation of terms. It was simply to inform you of our policies and that we would not be open to diplomacy to change those policies. Seemed simple enough to me.

DeletedUser

Yup it was, the part about not being open to diplomacy is simple, as I said you have dictated your terms with no inclination to talk about them.

All I have left to say is you reap what you sow.

This is my last post on this matter.

DeletedUser

This is killing me having to wait to reskill....someone is going to feel my pain come Friday :madg:

DeletedUser

I've decided I don't like the town Domination

Total health points
- 83 HP

Total health points
- 472 HP
Slaughterhouse passes out. Azuk wins the duel, gains 234 experience points and steals $1 from Slaughterhouse.

Total health points
- 27 HP

Total health points
- 698 HP
Azuk wins the duel, gains 95 experience points and steals $174 from Shooter McGee.

Total health points
- 9 HP

Total health points
- 750 HP
Krimartyce passes out. Azuk wins the duel, gains 68 experience points and steals $50 from Krimartyce.

Total health points
- 12 HP

Total health points
- 280 HP
tittysmuggler passes out. Azuk wins the duel, gains 66 experience points and steals $30 from tittysmuggler.

DeletedUser

BTW, Denisero, you wouldn't happen to have the stats since the NAP wore off would you? I'm working on a chart like yours earlier in the thread but without the numbers this is the best I could do.
chartd.jpg

;) :D