Dueling.

DeletedUser9891

Higher lvl --> better wep and more points.
my.php

Yup 8 more levels gives potentially 8 more shoot and aim for ranged dueler and then 24 more skill points to put into appearance, or dodge or tactics... or shoot and aim.

It's only tactics soldiers who can cause real problems for higher level players, and who most of my few losses have been to. Irritating when it's a handful of damage points less especially :)

I used to play a lot of Counterstrike, so for me I prefer to have a better KDR (Kill/death ratio) than try to hit hardest or be ranked top for shooting or farm workers to be higher duel rank.

I'm sure I hobble myself doing that, but I have a policy that we gangbang people that attack our workers, so I can't really do it myself.

DeletedUser

please.. dunno how Saint got his exp.. But he is hiding every time when me or Druv comes to town.. And its a 4 hour walk so we dont go there quite often.
Druv is many lvls higher than him and so am I, so I dont blame him for hiding.

This is a report to show you what i mean. Higher lvl --> better wep and more points.
It doesnt give much exp but you score so much more dmg that it isnt even fair.
my.php
noobrty.png

my.php

He is high on my list to hit when i start dueling in about a weeks time :)

N.B. He will be worth 259 exp to me as well :O

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

please.. dunno how Saint got his exp.. But he is hiding every time when me or Druv comes to town.. And its a 4 hour walk so we dont go there quite often.
Druv is many lvls higher than him and so am I, so I dont blame him for hiding.
my.php
Oh come now, Miramon. I am just an ally and friend of D. Saint's. I do not speak for him. In fact he probably wouldn't want me writing this. But I know for a fact that this is untrue. D. Saint has beaten Druv multiple times, sometimes pretty badly. As an ally, Saint has been in my chat and I've seen him waiting around for hours for Druv to attack him. He is Swedish, so perhaps you are running into a time difference problem, but I've never seen D. Saint hide from anyone.

As for you not going there quite often, Druv has spent quite a bit of time there the last 10ish days (I know this because, by remarkable coincidence, Druv began attacking Saint and my town on the first full day of the war our towns had with Bulls-Eye). Druv has spent several days in the area and is there now, with Saint being wide awake, even.

DeletedUser

Miramon Lluagor,
You did beat me well and good in that duel. And as you know, I was aware of the fact that you were sitting in my town and invited you to duel me. Twice even. Hardly hiding.
The duel you have posted was our second one, when I was working building coffins for two full hours, and was wearing no extra dodge or tactics, even though I knew you were in my town waiting to attack me again. Hardly hiding.
Our first duel, in which I was in full gear, was closer, even though you beat me in that one too. Hardly surprising considering the difference in levels between us.

As far as Druv goes, I have always welcomed his attacks. He beat me the first three times we fought. But the last two times he has duelled me I have won, by almost as high a margin as the duel between us that you posted.

Miramon Lluagor. I make it a point not to sleep when you or Druv are around. You know this and should be ashamed for implying otherwise! Furthermore, I challenge you to come and duel me any time you wish. Give me a few hours notice, and I promise you I will be up and waiting for you. For the record, you have only visited my town on one occasion during this game. Please do come back.

Again, you should be ashamed of yourself!

DeletedUser

As far as KittenKicker goes, I must say I am deeply impressed. He did beat me very soundly.

I am still in quite some shock after that one, very well done! And extremely surprising given the difference in levels. I wonder what your secret is.. ;)

DeletedUser

How do you post duel reports? I want to post my best duel report here.

DeletedUser

This will seem like a complicated process but it only takes a quick minute once you know what you are doing.

1. Bring up your duel in flash mode
2. Hit PrtScrn - you might need to hit shift to select it
3. Open up MS Paint
4. Once Paint is open, hit ctrl-v (paste).
5. Use the select tool and make a square around the duel window
6. Hit Ctrl-C (copy)
7. Hit Ctrl-N (new)
8. Hit N for No, you do not want to save the old image
9. Hit Ctrl-V (paste)
10. Save this image as a jpeg.
11. Go to www.imageshack.us and upload that image.
12. ImageShack will give you a link to your picture, copy that link
13. In the forum while typing a new message, hit the Insert Image button
14. Paste the direct link
15. Add some trash talk to the post. It doesn't even matter if what you say is true (see: Miramon Lluagor) or if you don't mention relevant but embarrassing details (see: Denisero). Because dueling is serious business and this is serious game, and by beating someone in a duel in this game you prove that not only are you a better dueler, but a better person as well! ;)

DeletedUser

Hopefuly iif i can raise about $20000 more I will start dueling at the back end of this coming week :wackog:

DeletedUser

Ok here it is

This is on my lvl 32 dueler, but he was level 31 in this duel. I know i dueled a builder, but our towns were in war.
Click on the image

DeletedUser

Ok here it is

This is on my lvl 32 dueler, but he was level 31 in this duel. I know i dueled a builder, but our towns were in war.
Click on the image

So post one where your against a dueler, 605 or whatever it was isn't an achievement against a builder :dry:

DeletedUser

ok then post one when you hit 607 on a builder with a lvl 31.

DeletedUser

Thought i'd try my luck with KittenKicker;

kittenkicker.jpg

didn't go too well lol

Faired better with Upnator though

upnator.jpg

DeletedUser

ok then, i give you the point, but didn't you read? we were in war.

DeletedUser

I did read ;) didn't say you were dishonourable or anything, just said its not a massive achievement hitting high on workers ;)

DeletedUser

oh, well ok. Just go on with the posting of duel reports. I just got myself a fancy suit so ill be attacking some adventurers and duelers. Ill post a report once i get one.

DeletedUser

Quite probably my best ever duel tbh, given the difference in levels ;)

fuzzy.jpg