Dueling.

DeletedUser

We've won more duels, KO'd more opponents and are the only town out of the 3 to have their win/loss ratio be positive rather than negative. Actually, The OO-K Coral is now in negative numbers for their win/loss difference total in their mort.
Ah see, this is why statistics and graphs, etc, only tell a part of the story.

Bulls-Eye absolutely won more duels vs. us, this is true. The vast majority of those duels you won were against our lower level people. Against higher levels, you guys didn't fare so well. All of our higher level duelers had a strongly positive outcome against you guys... when we could hit you. And that was a problem, hitting you, was it not, Denisero?

You seem to forget to mention that your entire town* took on the tactic of sleeping in hotels for the entire war and popping up to hit someone, then going right back to sleep. This is certainly a legitimate tactic, but I notice you failed to mention it for some reason. The war got so boring for us higher level duelers that we actually KO'd ourselves several times, just so we could move on with the game. So you guys won more duels, yes, congratulations :). Personally I went from like top 70 duelers before the war to top 35ish, so you will excuse me if I do not think it was much of a loss for us.

Oh, and I should mention, not a single person from The OO-K Coral Reef left town during the war. I'm very proud of my town for that.

- 200 HP Denisero wins the duel and gains 69 experience points. czaz did not carry any cash and Denisero walks away without taking any money.
Yep, good fight.

The highlight of the war for me was getting your hate telegrams :).

*Except Distorted Elk, your best dueler, who made about 2 hits in the war and didn't fight after that. As well as Gamecmdr, who also mostly stayed out of the war.

(looks like sigs don't update old posts, so posting this one in an edit)

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

That is a very laughable story Czaz. You said you brought in Armageddon City to hit our low level players that you guys couldn't hit. If you had so many low level players that we could hit then why weren't they hitting us back? Obviously they could participate. The fact is that Distorted Elk took in far more than 2 duels. How do I know? Because we were talking on Skype daily and he posted the KO's he got. He did comment how no one was attacking him. Funny isn't it? He would just stand around an no one would bother to attack him. Gamecmdr was also an active participant in the war. We spoke daily on Skype as well and he posted the KO's he got on our forum.

As far as I know none of our players messaged your town and said they would stay out of the war if they were not hit. That would be one of OO-K's finest that did that. Since I couldn't very well post that on the forum and not have it get back to you (as they wanted it kept secret) they ended up getting hit and finally joined in the war effort in the last 2 days. It was also not one of fighters that complained they were being beat up on by another fighter. That was sad. A level 49 dueler crying about the unfairness of a level 52 soldier beating them up. As I told D. Saint on several occasions when that became an issue that stalled peace talks initially, I don't see a problem with one fighter taking on another. If it was a fighter beating up on a builder or a non-dueling advent then yeah, I could see how upsetting that would be. But for two fighter classes to have a go at each other was a non-issue.

Yes, hitting and hotel is perfectly legitimate. Really, our entire town? You honestly believe 34 people camped in the two towns? That would be untrue. At best there were 3 maybe 4 in one town and 1 or 2 in another town at any given time. We were just very active and good at coordinating. You camped in our town as did Koriey, Fuzzball, Lon Lothamer, PSKPSK, and Otis Lee. I'm sure there are more but those are the ones that come to mind as of now. The last 2 days of the war I know I spent at least 4 hours a day not sleeping in a hotel and only received one attack on me (well 2 as it was one coordinated attack). That would have been you and OtisLee hitting me. I beat Otis and one more hit and I would have beat you. Heck, I even worked jobs the last 2 days of the war. You may not have noticed as you were KO'd until near the end and didn't need to pay attention as much.

It is a good thing you didn't lose any one during the war. You only have 19 people and as seeing 14 or 15 of them were KO'd during almost the entire war there would be no point for them to leave. Frankly, there was more of a challenge in Armageddon City and that is where we concentrated our efforts the last few days.

OO-K Coral
LordMortis 52 58 Is asleep right now
Fuzzballx 67 163 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Lori Jean 47 23 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Koriey 68 170 Duel not possible for 48 hours
czaz 63 135 duel
JohnnyFive 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
HuntinHobo 42 0 Duel not possible
raoul472501982 43 0 Duel not possible
pigula 36 0 Duel not possible
Satorra 35 0 Duel not possible
FatherJohn 42 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
jallowe 42 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
kildar 35 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
greatkender 33 0 Is asleep right now
Qwerty1337 30 0 Duel not possible
raven159 30 0 Duel not possible
Blade7227 25 0 Duel not possible
K0 killer 32 0 Duel not possible
williedd 21 0 Duel not possible

Armageddon City
Zelatus 50 44 Is asleep right now
D. Saint 72 198 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Otislee 57 93 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Leatherhand 45 9 Duel not possible for 48 hours
BraveHand 50 44 Duel not possible for 48 hours
HillBillDavid 47 23 Duel not possible for 48 hours
m3m3n7o 47 23 Duel not possible for 48 hours
malcdal 52 58 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Miss Arwen 41 0 Is asleep right now
pedro.contente 46 16 Is asleep right now
vasilescu 51 51 Duel not possible for 48 hours
elrick storm 55 79 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Sir Fellowman 52 58 Is asleep right now
Wiser 43 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
2hot4y 53 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Insomnia 53 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Lon Lothamer 51 51 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tpparpg 41 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Trinkets of Deceit 53 65 Duel not possible for 48 hours
The Mighty KEMICNI 46 16 Duel not possible for 48 hours
tomkat5683 40 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
toperfect 49 37 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Tommyjoe123 44 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
aleft1 49 37 Duel not possible for 48 hours
haggiswashere 46 16 Duel not possible for 48 hours
karlarcher 44 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Renedo 43 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
vorcil 38 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
PSKPSK 43 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
ablordi 36 0 Duel not possible
Aby... 39 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours
Catorii 36 0 Is asleep right now
estefano12 31 0 Duel not possible
Rebelde8o8 44 0 Duel not possible
ralph234 33 0 Duel not possible
klaudijus 26 0 Duel not possible
Bruno.Costa 14 0 Duel not possible for 48 hours

That's what the morts looked like on the last day of the war. Need I say more?

DeletedUser

That's what the morts looked like on the last day of the war. Need I say more?
God no, please don't say more, lol.

I already explained, several of us were so bored with the war at the time you took your little screen capture there that we KO'd ourselves.

If you were up for 4 hours it's because we were asleep or at work in RL or something. Every time I got to Bulls-Eye you went to bed. If only I could get women to bed so fast in real life!

And yes, one of our people has a live and let live kinda policy. He's a cool cat, I don't mind him sending that telegram. You see, in our town, we don't really yell at our people. It's just a game, after all. How did your yelling at your player go btw? :)

DeletedUser

Well since you are off topic and Bosta is going to kill both of us I might as well respond. I didn't yell at my player. If anything he was more upset with OOK and was determined to enter the war at that point. I don't yell at my players at all. Why should I. It is a game and it is supposed to be for fun. You maybe should not comment on things you don't know about.

Yes, I am sure you were....bored. I know I was waiting for people to wake up from KO's so I could hit them. Oh wait, that wasn't exactly the cause of your boredom. Maybe next time you get yourself into a war you shouldn't bring in other towns. Might make it more exciting for you.

DeletedUser

I didn't yell at my player.
Huh. Not what I heard.

It is a game and it is supposed to be for fun.
Thus the hate telegrams from you! Got it ;).

Maybe next time you get yourself into a war you shouldn't bring in other towns. Might make it more exciting for you.
Armageddon City is a wonderful place with some truly great people. We are very close with them. Their war is our war, and vice versa. I'm sorry they had to be subjected to your brilliant (zzz) tactics.

Now if you'd like to get it back onto dueling, we may have a truce right now but I'll be happy to let you attack me if I can attack you :). Or will you use that "I'm just a poor builder of a finished town who has respec'd most of my points into fighting so that I'm effectively no different from a duelist but I'm still going to use the worker excuse" card? :D

DeletedUser

Bahahahahaha. I respecced 6 points. I hardly think that constitutes me being a dueler. I just don't happen to be one of those players that will ask everyone else to fight if I'm not willing to as well. Sure, you go right on and hit me Czaz and I'll hit your workers. I never challenged anyone until all of this started. If you hit me and force me to duel then as a worker I won't feel bad about hitting your workers.

Funny you use the term (zzz) tactics when you and your town mates and Armageddon used them as well. Frankly, your attempt at debunking the truth seems like a (zzz) tactic. You bore me.

But as everyone can see you haven't disputed any of the facts as I have stated them because you can not. Interesting strategy though. Throw enough bull crap out there and hope something sticks. Then when you get called on it just ignore it as if it was never said. There was no winner declared in the war and I never said that. I simply stated in the dueling thread the statistics of the war. If you have a problem with the factuality of the statistics then please debate those. This is a dueling thread after all.

DeletedUser

i am up all day i sleep 8 hours just regain my health, no one has attacked me in days and ive been passed out once only one this whole server, when i go to your town on the weekends sometimes i sleep because no one is duelable czaz, you guys are all koed or hotel hding or just sleeping like normal because your in a different time zone i wouldnt know i dont check. i just know that there are only 2, maybe 3 people in either town who can beat me at all.

DeletedUser

Yes, gamecmdr, we didn't really attack you (I'm not sure if we didn't attack you at all or just not much) in the war because, well, you know why. Again, I apologize for getting you yelled at.

You are indeed a very good fighter, and I'm glad that The OO-K Coral Reef is the one town to give you your only KO. The only reason we KO'd you, however, was because you had in your profile "Never been KO'd." You probably shouldn't put challenges like that in your profile ;).

Edit - And good fights to the rest of you in Bulls-Eye as well!

DeletedUser

*Except Distorted Elk, your best dueler, who made about 2 hits in the war and didn't fight after that.
Just to clarify, this is called hyperbole. Elk in fact made more than 2 hits. However, he largely stayed out of the war. Carry on :).

DeletedUser9891

71988274.png

Loser.

DeletedUser9891

And what's funny?

I get pulled into a fight on a shopping trip, and when I've left, the last two duels I post here are the last I had... and are from the town I shopped at and the place they were at War with.

How's that for gratitude? :s

DeletedUser9891

88254970.png

Another one bites the dust? And me a poor peaceful diplomat!

DeletedUser

Huh. That's impressive, KittenKicker. D. Saint is one of the best duelers on the server. But you beat him by more than Druv did (when Saint attacked Druv), I believe. KittenKicker > Druv?

DeletedUser

Huh. That's impressive, KittenKicker. D. Saint is one of the best duelers on the server. But you beat him by more than Druv did (when Saint attacked Druv), I believe. KittenKicker > Druv?

please.. dunno how Saint got his exp.. But he is hiding every time when me or Druv comes to town.. And its a 4 hour walk so we dont go there quite often.
Druv is many lvls higher than him and so am I, so I dont blame him for hiding.

This is a report to show you what i mean. Higher lvl --> better wep and more points.
It doesnt give much exp but you score so much more dmg that it isnt even fair.
my.php
noobrty.png

my.php

DeletedUser9891

KittenKicker = KittenKicker ;) I'm better known on World 8, but 6 has been my learning experience

I'm a bit of a game freak, and did a fair bit of researching on what will and won't work, read the rules, asked questions, and don't have 1 wasted skill point. Everything is in duel stats.

Means my "best" xp job is still picking oranges though >.>

I also don't change out of dueling kit anymore, unless I am out of town. I don't expect people to ask me to change into it, so I make sure I am always prepared for a kicking.

You were quite right about Fuzzballx btw, and she has the claim to fame to be only person who KO'd me. I got hit for 630 and had 630 hp. Pew pew!

And thanks for the compliment.

I respect your duel stats, those of Fuzzballx and D. Saints, and as I said to him by telegram y'day I have no intention of coming to look for trouble with your town, the war thing was just a case of wrong place wrong time, and I'll always stick by people that have shown me some respect :)