Dueling.

DeletedUser

Also as I have pointed out before its not the weapon that won me all those duels its the build
If you had actually dueled before you were guaranteed wins with the easy button sword, that statement might hold some weight. But you did not. If you dueled now as others finally have a weapon which can compete with yours, you might be considered a dueler... but you choose not to be. It's useless for you to brag about any accomplishment because you don't matter in the least to us - you don't fight against us in duels, you refuse to fight in fort battles, you can't even contribute money to a town. You're a non-factor and whatever you once were is just memories. You're an old man on a porch reminiscing about old times while the world carries on before you, your only entertainment being cranky-old-man-remarks.

DeletedUser

In the meantime, brave Gamecmdr has been the lone trooper in Bulls-Eye.

Total health points
- 405 HP

Total health points
- 1569 HP Gamecmdr passes out. czaz wins the duel, gains 202 experience points and steals $42 from Gamecmdr.

Much respect goes to Gamecmdr, who has been abandoned by Elk and Azuk.

DeletedUser

In the meantime, brave Gamecmdr has been the lone trooper in Bulls-Eye.

Total health points
- 405 HP

Total health points
- 1569 HP Gamecmdr passes out. czaz wins the duel, gains 202 experience points and steals $42 from Gamecmdr.

Much respect goes to Gamecmdr, who has been abandoned by Elk and Azuk.

i havent been abandoned by either of them, azuk planned to leave the town and stop dueling before he even got there, and as hard as it is for you guys to beliee elk really is on a vaccion, though admittedly one where he can logg in for a bit every 8 hours or so. i could leave town and dodge your duels as i am beyond the point of being able to win them as you would agree because of the *ehem* (points at all the whiners who want it ruined) not so invincible nature of the resistance build. but i stay because being passes out every 48 isn really so bad, and i usualy dont lose much. i dont mind losing a duel 1500 to 0, but blame it on my bad dueling skill not on them not saving me

oh and thanks for the callling me brave, lthough is a thin line between brave and dumb for not knowing when to quit

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The new rules will not kill resist builds, you simply have to adapt a bit to it. Get some more aim to make sure you hit your opponents more often. Rest in between duels to regain the increased damage you will take in some duels (just like non resist builds have to).

For a lot of resist builds, the rules will not make much difference.
Taking you as an example, it has been a while since you achieved more than 50% damage reduction against the fighters you duel with the most, the new rules will not effect that. If anything it might be to your advantage, as shooting will lose some value and your opponents might shift some of those points.

And against players that you still achieve more that 50% reduction against, they will continue to lose against you you as they probably have a not-so-good weapon and a level more equal to yours, so the extra damage they do will most probably will not overcome the damage you do to them. Again, the rule change will have little effect on you.

And I believe the above will be true for the majority of resist builds. Instead of deleting their characters, resist build should adapt to the rules, understand them and turn them to their advantage. Just like they used to.

and actualy your wrong, most of the duelers i duel beat me 1200 or so to about 400, and most of the people i b eat do under 50 percent damage, because my aim/appearence is so low. your wrong in aying this wont affect how most resistance dueler perform, it simply will.

DeletedUser

and as hard as it is for you guys to beliee elk really is on a vaccion, though admittedly one where he can logg in for a bit every 8 hours or so.
Oddly enough, I'm on an off-site project right now and I've only been logging in every 8ish hours or often less in the past couple days. When I dueled you I queued the duel, queued sleep, didn't see the results until the next day, heh.

He may be on a vacation, but the reason he's not dueling is because he's not a dueler.

DeletedUser

round 1 of Game vs. SALC-Appaloosa-OPEN 9/8/09
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Axehead Mcgee passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 105 experience points and steals $6 from Axehead Mcgee.

VincentValentine passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $59 from VincentValentine.

Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 84 experience points and steals $19 from Mosegrisen.

Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $157 from g372051010.

Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $41 from atonement.
-------------------
round 2 of Game vs. SALC-Appaloosa-OPEN 22/09/2009

Total health points
- 34 HP
Total health points
- 394 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $28 from atonement.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 126 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $23 from alinman88.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 324 HP
Total health points
- 139 HP
VincentValentine passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $338 from VincentValentine.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 125 HP
Total health points
- 389 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 80 experience points and steals $79 from g372051010.
--------------

im 9-0 now versus that town, is it just me or is that pretty good.

DeletedUser

cause i wanted something new for a change, plus there are no repete duels and i only hit the 100 plus exp to me fighting classes so its perfectly non mean spirited

DeletedUser

I lost to Vorch :(

Silly people telling me I needed to go whatever shooting I could muster, when I didn't my base shooting would probably have worked with a Fancy Shirt & Brown Boots.

Anyway congrats to that player on having a condundrum of a duel build.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

57077626.png

Ow! that really hurts.

DeletedUser

I like Penny. Her town is the only town I have both attack and defense mortician honours.

DeletedUser

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Axehead Mcgee passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 105 experience points and steals $6 from Axehead Mcgee.

VincentValentine passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 102 experience points and steals $59 from VincentValentine.

Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 84 experience points and steals $19 from Mosegrisen.

Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 75 experience points and steals $157 from g372051010.

Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $41 from atonement.
-------------------

Total health points
- 34 HP
Total health points
- 394 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $28 from atonement.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 126 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 113 experience points and steals $23 from alinman88.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 324 HP
Total health points
- 139 HP
VincentValentine passes out. Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 116 experience points and steals $338 from VincentValentine.
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 125 HP
Total health points
- 389 HP
Gamecmdr wins the duel, gains 80 experience points and steals $79 from g372051010.
--------------

you forgot me gamecmdr,1 more lvl and i will come to hunt you,you know what i am capable of!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser

\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\

-------------------

Total health points
- 34 HP
Total health points
- 394 HP
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 126 HP
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 324 HP
Total health points
- 139 HP
\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\
Total health points
- 125 HP
Total health points
- 389 HP
--------------

Probably because you haven't fought their best fighters. One of their members beat me a few weeks ago, I think he can do the same against you.

DeletedUser

Probably because you haven't fought their best fighters. One of their members beat me a few weeks ago, I think he can do the same against you.

you can see the names there, im not sayig im better than them, theve beat me before, and certainy will in the future im sure. i have no personal war with them.

and if you think im not dueling their best people, can you give me the names of the ones who are, i thought vincent valentine and attonement were their best if not at least in their top 3

DeletedUser

you can see the names there, im not sayig im better than them, theve beat me before, and certainy will in the future im sure. i have no personal war with them.

and if you think im not dueling their best people, can you give me the names of the ones who are, i thought vincent valentine and attonement were their best if not at least in their top 3

I'm not trying to say that you were not doing great. Just want to tell you that they have some good fighters that can win against resistance build easily. I think maybe Phantomn which posted here can give you some challenge. Try him.:)

DeletedUser

I'm not trying to say that you were not doing great. Just want to tell you that they have some good fighters that can win against resistance build easily. I think maybe Phantomn which posted here can give you some challenge. Try him.:)

i know phantom can beat me, he has very high shootikng, ive fought him a couple of times before

DeletedUser

i will have to wait till he gets the sharp tomahawk,maybe he will have more chances then!

GoogleSearchIconShadow.gif
SuperSearchIconShadow.gif

DeletedUser13696

No hit
Total health points
- 506 HP
Malank wins the duel, gains 204 experience points and steals $71 from eagle88

DeletedUser

I like Penny. Her town is the only town I have both attack and defense mortician honours.

I hate penny everytime shes dueling me.

Penny dreadful vs. jeelbawa Today at 11:47 PM Duel

The player is sleeping in the hotel right now.They're well protected!

lucky thing im asleep.