Dueling.

DeletedUser

To be a resist soldier is silly :bandit:
44678103.png

93661446.png

DeletedUser

Quoted from http://forum.the-west.net/showthread.php?p=314162#post314162:
i do come by on occasion, mainly to KO d.taint (the so-called top dueler of our world)...

I felt I had to reply to this. Since I have had "off-topic" posts deleted in the past, I thought it would be better to do it here in the dueling forum.

Distorted Elk,
You talk about coming back to town now and then, to knock me out.
I wish.

Two days ago, on Monday when you briefly re-joined Bulls-Eye, I was working on a manor-house construction, some distance from my town (in Lago county). By coincidence, I noticed that you had re-joined your town and that you were wearing your attack gear (ranking you with 170 appearance). You were in Bulls-Eye at the time, but I knew where you were heading. Me in work-gear draws you in like a moth to a flame.

As predicted, about ten minutes later you show up in Armageddon City. I estimated the time of your attack and changed back to dueling clothes, about two minutes before your hit should have landed.

Of course, there was no hit. I suppose you cancelled the duel. Instead you went on to knock out another AC-member, Insomnia, who is 27 levels below you, for an impressive 15 experience points.

I was not the least surprised, as that is typical Elk behaviour. The last time you attacked me in dueling gear was sometime in April, I think, when you were still in Big Guns Ranch. I remember it as I won that duel on a draw.

Since then you have attacked me four times, I believe, always when I have been in full or part work gear. That has resulted in two knock-outs on me, the last one in mid July.

As a fighter, Elk, you are a fraud. At first I didn't understand that you never dueled players even remotely close to your own level unless they were in work-gear. Then I realised that you are not a fighter, you are a leveller. Losing duels, or worse, ending up knocked out, means you lose levelling time and energy. That is why you hardly been in a town since the OO-K Coral's resistance fighters started beating you.

Now you claim to have increased your shooting, just as I had to do when I needed to counter Gamecmdr. That is good news, it means that I will have a greater chance of beating you. But for that to be possible, you need to come back to Bulls-Eye, and stay there. I doubt that will happen as you will start losing duels the day you do.

Pretty-please with sugar on top, do prove me wrong.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

On 8/26/09 at 6:51 PM

Code:
+-------------------------------------------------------+
| Location: Armageddon City                             |
| Distorted Elk             | D. Saint                  |
| Level: 76                 | Level: 71                 |
| Dueling level: 106        | Dueling level: 118        |
+---------------------------+---------------------------+
| No hit                    | Right shoulder   - 209 HP |
| No hit                    | Left arm         - 207 HP |
| Left shoulder    - 236 HP | Right arm        - 189 HP |
| Right arm        - 190 HP | No hit                    |
| No hit                    | No hit                    |
| Right arm        - 216 HP | Left arm         - 185 HP |
| No hit                    | Right arm        - 185 HP |
| No hit                    | Left arm         - 211 HP |
+---------------------------+---------------------------+
| Total            - 642 HP | Total           - 1186 HP |
Distorted Elk wins the duel, gains 305 experience points and steals $173 from D. Saint.

-i no longer have the report the last time you tried to go Elk hunting (you were the 3rd to attack, right after Vraverna and Maple Leaf....and wha? i sent you home in a pine box yet again)

as for being a fraud, please, you are about as funny as the jester:laugh:

yes, you recall the long time ago duel, in which you won your sole victory vs the Elk, one because you were the defender (it was a tie in damages).

sorry to correct you, but i KO'd two others (not just insomnia)...and yes the $ was too sweet (i also didnt notice them at any fort battles that night either):dry:

had you been working a better job, i might have considered...but i was low on energy at the time/needed $ etc.

as for never dueling ...yada, yada...i only attack those who attack myself, plain and simple. nice try once again:) i choose the soldier class for the tactic bonus (which you really should re-evaluate). off hand, what is the level difference between your premie character and Gamecmdr's non-premie soldier:blink:

i believe our duel record is 7 wins for myself to your single. i think somebody better call you a 'whaambulance' regarding being in partial work clothes.

dont you worry your little ego....i'll be back soon enough:indian:, once i get things straight in rl.

perhaps i should go on twitter for you and the jester...yea, i know you'd be a member.

DeletedUser

Yes Elk, that was our last duel and I was mostly in work gear. You didn't manage to knock me out though. And I fought in two fort battles later that day. I wish I would have the chance to re-pay the favour, but alas, you are out of town.

I do hope you will have your RL sorted out enough for you to come back to P vs. P soon, I assure you I will duel you as quickly as I can. But for reasons stated above, I doubt that will happen.

Again, please prove me wrong.

EDIT: I would like to add that unlike former top-duelers, I do not claim to be the best there is. I lose duels now and then. Against Elk I would expect something like a fifty-fity win-loss ratio with both of us in full gear. But as a fighter those are odds I am willing to face, they will push me and make me a better one. I really hope that Elk will come back and face them too...

DeletedUser

This was great... hats off to a builder from the "United Free Alliance" against the tyrants & slaves for having some balls.

Total health points
- 66 HP

Total health points
- 1309 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. Donger did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

He survived and that pin prick hurt kinda. It's a shame the soldiers, duelers & sleeping sheriffs of the United Free Aliiance don't back up their builders. Since Donger has some balls I have offered to duel him armed with a Deringer. Makes life more interesting chasing around after sleepers gets kinda dull & uber frustrating.

DeletedUser

This was great... hats off to a builder from the "United Free Alliance" against the tyrants & slaves for having some balls.

Total health points
- 66 HP

Total health points
- 1309 HP Miss Sarajevo wins the duel and gains 20 experience points. Donger did not carry any cash and Miss Sarajevo walks away without taking any money.

He survived and that pin prick hurt kinda. It's a shame the soldiers, duelers & sleeping sheriffs of the United Free Aliiance don't back up their builders. Since Donger has some balls I have offered to duel him armed with a Deringer. Makes life more interesting chasing around after sleepers gets kinda dull & uber frustrating.

yeah seriously, you gotta give him props for doing what most of your soldier opponets wont

DeletedUser

Indeed, hence why I posted it. Apparently I'll get 'hunted' if I duel a builder, so, sorry Dawsy, I'm coming for you. I want to be preyed upon by SnoozyDakota & Dadoze22

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 66 HP

Total health points

Why is it only your late night posts that have mistruths in them Sara? Is that when the drink kicks in or something? ;)
And it's probably because I am the only one from " The United Free Alliance " who actually reads this forum hence it's only me who replies.

Maybe the fact that you are way higher than any of our players means that it would be madness to attack you. And I don't think you can accuse us or my sheriff of being a coward. Ask the players at the mid levels if they have any problems finding fights with us, the ones who are still awake or not KO'd that is. Ask any of them if we have dodged them or hide away from them......or to be precise, ask the handful of players who actually turned up in our town that question. I would say a lot more but it will add nothing that you or I don't already know.

And you guys are not tyrants, certainly not anymore, so don't get all emo on us now. We love you really :cool:

And anyway, according to you guys, we're the big bad wolves now :sad:

DeletedUser

What mistruths Tuco? I saw Hairy was KO'd by one of Dominations non duelers.

And if you look at the list of towns you have listed in your "United Free Alliance" you way out number us.

DeletedUser

What relevance does Hairy being KO'd have to do with anything? And is that the non dueller who is maxed out on shooting skills I take it.....

The only thing it proves is that we don't hide or sleep in hotels to avoid duels.

Yes, we have a few towns who are close to us, but I still think your alliance is a wee bit bigger, if you include your allies like the Hash co-operative etc.

And as you know, numbers are not how you judge strength. I would rather have a small hard core bunch of active players than 160 players where only 10% are active.

Anyway Sara, it's all part of the game as I say and I don't intend to air whatever dirty linen we may have in public now. I'm just the low level town member with a big mouth :bandit:

It's really a shame it came to all this....as I actually speak to a few of you guys in game & we both seem like a decent sensible bunch, bar a few exceptions.

DeletedUser

What relevance does Hairy being KO'd have to do with anything? And is that the non dueller who is maxed out on shooting skills I take it.....

Well if you payed attention to the rankings, you also see that Goose has 80+ base dexterity, which means his aim is at least 80+. So dueling him without a crap load of dodge or appearence or reflex is pretty dumb.

The only thing it proves is that we don't hide or sleep in hotels to avoid duels.

Err... I haven't noticed any of Kimball camping to be fair, but your buddies at Doobie-ville & Guntopia have been doing nothing else for days. Getting 50-100 Xp from dueling a lower level player 5 times a day is not a good career choice. If you have skills in the right place, you can get 350 Xp in 4 hours doing some jobs. Flawed plan. Ohh sorry to quote SleepyDakota - you can do better jobs than me because you are an adventurer - WTF. I wish I was soldier class.

Yes, we have a few towns who are close to us, but I still think your alliance is a wee bit bigger, if you include your allies like the Hash co-operative etc.

Domination
Retribution
Internecion
Mutilation
Shadow Valley
Fort Wilderness
Red Gulch
Dominatrix
Badass Builderville
Shadow Canyon

plus.. towns of Lupang Hinirang, Hinirang Lupang, OOK Coral Reef & player Biologicar

or....

Kimball Junction
Guntopia - Open
DOG POUND open
Dilligaf
Москва
Doobie-ville
SINCITY
Trentham gorge
SPARTA
River Trade City
Diablo Mariachi
Bulls-Eye
Renegade
Ponderosa -gold
Walnut Grove - OPEN
Pardees - Junction
Shipwreck City
Le Amistad
Bentcreek
Heber Junction
Guntopia Valley
Ponderosa - Guns
Le Amistad II
Renegade II
Bentcreek B
Apache Junction
Amistad Pass
BentcreekDirtySouth
One Horse Town OPEN
Hunter Junction
Twisted Creek

Can you count Tuco? I think we're out numbered.

DeletedUser

i dont think ive ever had a duel with anyone from domination, if i have its definately not more than a coupla times, and not recently.

DeletedUser

Maybe not Gamecmdr, I was merely listing the 'United Free Alliance' in full since Tuco said that we out number them.

DeletedUser

So Tuco, no reply? Can I take that as admission of the fact that Domination are utterly out numbered by a bunch of players that ain't brave enough to duel the Sneaky Miss Smackhouse-Turner-McGee contingent but instead get their top dueler KO'd by one of our non duelers?

DeletedUser

Sorry miss sara,
I never took part in all those children conversation cause that's not the likes of me but now I stand here in front of you cause you've been talking too much....

Now I'm level 47, all of them are higher than me

Sneaky I've beat him already, Mc Gee also, Turner outleveled me with his pure resistance but he's not that good. and Smackhouse and you, you all understand that I'm not your level. And BTW Convictsix I beat him also and really beat him well. So now your talking about cowards, go head this is the best that you all can do[BUNCH OF COWARDS]. Now I await for all of your slaves to come after me, it won't bother me cause I can spend a lifetime defendind my friends. And don't worry I will levelup faster with your slaves to be able to take you out in the future. After Azuk, I promise you that I will be your worst nightmare.

P.S: BTW Miss, I still don't understand what a nice lady like you doing with those evils. Come and join us sweetheart.

DeletedUser

And also this scba, I've beat her too. Now please go compare their level to me and keep talking too much........ I like you Miss. Bring them all

NOW,I'm done talking. Now I pretty like talking to Slaughterhouse in game as a gentleman. I like her also. She makes the game interesting

Sorry I only give respect to Mjor Payne and Halverson(he seems to be a sportsman)

DeletedUser

[BUNCH OF COWARDS]

P.S: BTW Miss, I still don't understand what a nice lady like you doing with those evils. Come and join us sweetheart.

Cowards? You're the guy asleep in Domination.

Who do you suppose is evil?

When you can use a Precise Revolver Number 1, let me know, I'll use the same weapon. Sold the Pepperbox a long time ago.