Dueling!

DeletedUser

srebbo wins the duel and gains 223 experience points. orcan did not carry any cash and srebbo walks away without taking any money.

he was lvl 75 i'm 60 :D

DeletedUser

Apparently from this, appearance seems to have no effect on my attack. I had over 280 appearance when challenging and you can see here his aim was not lowered by a great amount at all. :blink:

Attachments

• Duel Appearance.gif
    Duel Appearance.gif
    42.4 KB · Views: 36

DeletedUser

There aren't much duels in this world if you see this topic :eek:hmy:

Some duels:

srebbo wins the duel, gains 161 experience points and steals $132 from Verlik.

srebbo wins the duel, gains 176 experience points and steals $40 from orcan.

srebbo wins the duel, gains 145 experience points and steals $265 from billy dig.

srebbo wins the duel and gains 203 experience points. Zhedong Mao did not carry any cash and srebbo walks away without taking any money.

srebbo wins the duel and gains 254 experience points. The Black Gale did not carry any cash and srebbo walks away without taking any money.

Being a builder is so much fun :D

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Here's one for you srebbo:

George Hurst
Level 45
Dueling level 70
mercenary_small.png

gunslinger_small.png

decoy42
Level 62
Dueling level 97
Total health points
- 15 HP

Total health points
- 357 HP
George Hurst wins the duel and gains 312 experience points. decoy42 did not carry any cash and George Hurst walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I have beat the world 5 best dueler & highest ranking. I can't think the biggest achiement I can get after this.

19393836.png

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 24 HP
Total health points
- 272 HP
srebbo wins the duel, gains 192 experience points and steals $71 from Grizbr.

He hits 8 times 3 and I hit 2 times 135 :)

DeletedUser5597

Apparently from this, appearance seems to have no effect on my attack. I had over 280 appearance when challenging and you can see here his aim was not lowered by a great amount at all. :blink:

You need dodge if you want your appearance to work duh ;)

DeletedUser

my first duel
95939674.png

my 2nd due
23784102.png

my 3rd duel
24400611.png

good start i think sorry if it seams like im boasting but iv never dueled before

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 101 HP
Total health points
- 850 HP
Darknoon5 passes out. srebbo wins the duel, gains 143 experience points and steals $121 from Darknoon5.

Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 88 HP
srebbo wins the duel, gains 158 experience points and steals $13 from Danger Mouse.

Total health points
- 60 HP
Total health points
- 176 HP
srebbo wins the duel, gains 227 experience points and steals $36 from Aries22.

Total health points
- 29 HP
Total health points
- 191 HP
srebbo wins the duel and gains 253 experience points. rustleinthewild did not carry any cash and srebbo walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 8 HP
Total health points
- 243 HP
srebbo wins the duel, gains 156 experience points and steals $50 from John Henry Thomas.

Total health points
- 123 HP
Total health points
- 138 HP
srebbo wins the duel, gains 216 experience points and steals $80 from Ray Killer.

1153 XP on 1 day, not so bad :D

But only 300$ :sad:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 32 HP
Total health points
- 148 HP
srebbo wins the duel and gains 154 experience points. Glenn ZA did not carry any cash and srebbo walks away without taking any money.

Sorry man ;)

DeletedUser

Well generally I don't post my duels here, I prefer to allow my victims to retain their dignity, or hide my embarresment whichever. BUT in this case the victim is just asking for it...

OK history here, bit of a fight going on between the town I'm in and the alliance his town is associated with. He is one of those heavy resistance build type fighters who let the attacks bounce off them. I am an ex-builder who was lucky enough to find the nice Hernando's sword (Yay me).
I attacked this guys town and queued a couple of fights, lost both and basicly managed to ko myself due to the high resistance builds I was up against and the fact I was still in the process of re-specing.

Next thing I see this guy has stuck the following in his profile
Elite Soldier ready for WAR...

Feel Free Duel Me..

I will Protect my townmates...

lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol lol

Duel: bambara vs. stevx On 9/2/09 at 11:12 AM
Total health points
- 493 HP
Total health points
- 600 HP
bambara passes out. stevx wins the duel and gains 165 experience points. bambara did not carry any cash and stevx walks away without taking any money.

Well I thought, how rude.
So I went back and
bambara wins the duel, gains 153 experience points and steals $70 from stevx.
bambara wins the duel, gains 145 experience points and steals $47 from stevx.
stevx passes out. bambara wins the duel, gains 141 experience points and steals $20 from stevx.

Well was this enough to persuade him of the error and utter futility of his actions? Answer nope, he just added a bit of a sulk about me using Hernando's sword.

Oh well what can I say, free and easy 450 experience every 48 hours until the message that it is rude to laugh at and name call your (presumably elders) and definitely much much betters gets through I guess.

As I said in my response to him, Are you still laughing stevx?

DeletedUser

^^^^^ That's funny. Did you tell him the beatdowns will continue until he removes it from his page?

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 32 HP
Total health points
- 148 HP
srebbo wins the duel and gains 154 experience points. Glenn ZA did not carry any cash and srebbo walks away without taking any money.

Sorry man ;)
It is all good. Had to check my worker against yours! :p

DeletedUser

^^^^^ That's funny. Did you tell him the beatdowns will continue until he removes it from his page?

Don't think he's reading my telegrams any more. Never mind there are other ways to get a message across :laugh:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 126 HP
Total health points
- 924 HP
bambara wins the duel, gains 155 experience points and steals $38 from stevx.

No hit
Total health points
- 213 HP
stevx passes out. bambara wins the duel, gains 152 experience points and steals $38 from stevx.

That was my 2nd attack against him, lost the 1st one narrowly. (He's a tank build type and I didn't have my max vigor equipment on my bad)

NOTE broadcast to all interested [player]stevx[/player] is a resistance build player. Once update 1.22 comes through he is easy meat. :)

DeletedUser

Oh seems he came back online and had another cutting incisive remark to make.
"and you win because im not online for so you know my stance...
poor you bambara..."

Now that is funny coming from a player who has gone for the mega-toughness build. I win because I have a high vigor and a good combination. I only lose vs him if I get REALLY unlucky or very sloppy and forget to put my best equipment on or as in the 1st attack I made vs him if I queue multiple duels and take too much damage over the series.

But as he isn't learning I'll keep visiting him every 48 hours... :laugh: