Dueling!

DeletedUser

I don't usually brag, but this was too good. These guys apparently wanted to coordinate their hits to take me down. If you look at the time stamps, all three attacked me within an 18 minute time-frame...

Better luck next time....:laugh:

Attachments

• 1.jpg
    1.jpg
    46.6 KB · Views: 81
  • 2.jpg
    2.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 71
  • 3.jpg
    3.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 74

DeletedUser5597

Lol nice adelei, I am jealous, I loose all the duels with EGB when defending (they always have 20 levels more :mad:).

DeletedUser

srebbo wins the duel, gains 357 experience points and steals $20 from Hiskel.

Nice exp :laugh:

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

153m9uu.jpg

and he just payed me the Luxury apartment in his town :)

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 76 HP

Total health points
- 299 HP

BiIIyTheKid wins the duel, gains 305 experience points and steals $2094 from Adelei Niska.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 76 HP

Total health points
- 299 HP

BiIIyTheKid wins the duel, gains 305 experience points and steals $2094 from Adelei Niska.

I just knew that you were going to post that one, either on your profile or here. :laugh:

Good job, BiIIy.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 748 HP

Total health points
- 1154 HP
BodgeTheBuilder wins the duel, gains 283 experience points and steals $50 from azrail.er.

No hit

Total health points
- 421 HP
azrail.er passes out. BodgeTheBuilder wins the duel, gains 263 experience points and steals $33 from azrail.er.

Glad I got her back, waited for a while, attacks workers and allies repeatedly even after being politely reminded not to.......
Currently a member of West Wild Winters.​

DeletedUser

I just knew that you were going to post that one, either on your profile or here. :laugh:

Good job, BiIIy.

LOL, we have been like an arch enemy to each other for so long and I know, it is a rare chance to defeat you, one of the best dueler I have seen. :)

DeletedUser

LOL, we have been like an arch enemy to each other for so long and I know, it is a rare chance to defeat you, one of the best dueler I have seen. :)

And you, sir! :)

Actually, I'm retiring from World 5 so hopefully you can sleep a little easier. I'll be only on World 10 as an adventurer. My goal is to finish all quests and then respec and turn my attention to dueling.

DeletedUser

Actually, I'm retiring from World 5 so hopefully you can sleep a little easier. I'll be only on World 10 as an adventurer. My goal is to finish all quests and then respec and turn my attention to dueling.

What's a sudden, sure I'm glad since you've torturing me quite a lot. :laugh:
But, it is a big loss for world 5, good luck for your new adventure, we'll miss you friend.

DeletedUser

Oh my.... the best dueler in W5 retired...
I hope you can be the best dueler too in W 10 :cool:

DeletedUser14239

I finally got my first knock out today. My record is 50 and 6 and have only had one knock out.

DeletedUser

pffff, this is dead... the worst part is that there actualt is some(well not much but...) dueling on this world, but no one is giving any feed-back.

DeletedUser632

Total health points
- 163 HP

Total health points
- 210 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 301 experience points and steals $184 from Zhedong Mao.

Total health points
- 891 HP

Total health points
- 589 HP Pancho Loco wins the duel and gains 420 experience points. phonebook did not carry any cash and Pancho Loco walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 968 HP

Total health points
- 604 HP armin2200 wins the duel and gains 0 experience points. phonebook did not carry any cash and armin2200 walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 432 HP

Total health points
- 582 HP phonebook wins the duel and gains 264 experience points. popo2200 did not carry any cash and phonebook walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 585 HP

Total health points
- 1100 HP Zhedong Mao passes out. turda wins the duel, gains 401 experience points and steals $50 from Zhedong Mao.

Total health points
- 614 HP

Total health points
- 1190 HP armin2200 passes out. turda wins the duel and gains 334 experience points. armin2200 did not carry any cash and turda walks away without taking any money.

hehe, had to sneak up in him :)
Total health points
- 518 HP

Total health points
- 796 HP turda wins the duel, gains 408 experience points and steals $73 from Pancho Loco.

Total health points
- 726 HP

Total health points
- 1000 HP suicide bomber passes out. turda wins the duel, gains 168 experience points and steals $18 from suicide bomber.

Total health points
- 668 HP

Total health points
- 1139 HP turda wins the duel, gains 332 experience points and steals $133 from armin2200.

this guys synchronized, it was beautiful...
Total health points
- 770 HP

Total health points
- 1130 HP armin2200 passes out. turda wins the duel and gains 296 experience points. armin2200 did not carry any cash and turda walks away without taking any money.

Total health points
- 394 HP

Total health points
- 309 HP turda passes out. hacan wins the duel and gains 432 experience points. turda did not carry any cash and hacan walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

wow I cant remember the last time I was so nervous about a duel. I had to take care of her for a buddy. If I would have lost ... it would have been so embarrassing. It was actualy worth it for the adrenaline.

Total health points
- 691 HP

Total health points
- 1180 HP Sunya passes out. turda wins the duel, gains 9 experience points and steals $18 from Sunya.

DeletedUser

this guy likes to play...
Total health points

- 910 HP

Total health points
- 232 HP Ryan36 wins the duel, gains 368 experience points and steals $70 from turda.

Total health points
- 846 HP

Total health points
- 198 HP
Ryan36 wins the duel, gains 362 experience points and steals $11 from turda.

Total health points
- 150 HP

Total health points
- 909 HP turda wins the duel, gains 303 experience points and steals $1 from aryan21.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 213 HP

Total health points
- 250 HP turda wins the duel and gains 298 experience points. Ryan36 did not carry any cash and turda walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 985 HP

Total health points
- 618 HP phonebook wins the duel, gains 235 experience points and steals $6 from turda.

Total health points
- 784 HP

Total health points
- 930 HP turda wins the duel, gains 482 experience points and steals $38 from phonebook.