Dueling!

DeletedUser

So... may I provoke you?? I an only 68 lvl soldier with small HP and ordinary weapon.

Let's see now, would I be able to expect to beat you in a duel 9 times out of 10 with only minor tweaks to my build required, and would you be the sort of person to not learn from the fact that after I had done so a few times it is probably not benefiting you at all to keep throwing insults?

So hey I am no dueller in this world (yet), but if stevx is going to act like a 12 year old and throw insults my way when I way outmatch him then I'm goin to keep beating on him, because I'm the one who wins out of it. He's a tank build and doesn't have access to many good jobs, and every time I ko him it costs him.
I'm assuming (perhaps wrongly) that eventually even a dumb 12 year old would realise he's provoking a fight he can't win, so presumably he will work out that mouthing off without the strength to back up the words is a bad idea. If not then 48 hours KO 48 hours KO etc... Just knowing that I'm ruining his game is enough to make all his insults slide off and have me LMAO every time.

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 691 HP
Total health points
- 1720 HP
stevx passes out. bambara wins the duel and gains 159 experience points. stevx did not carry any cash and bambara walks away without taking any money.

DeletedUser

I agree with Felines, bambara keep boasting of beating somebody much below him, stevx is our friend, and do anybody care if you could beat him everytime? We have lots of fighters that can do the same result to you and we can post those results here like you did if you don't stop this kiddy things.

DeletedUser

duelleanne.png

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

srebbo wins the duel, gains 295 experience points and steals $573 from polistas00.

He's dueling level 111 and i'm just 85...

I attacked him :laugh:

DeletedUser

Total health points
- 74 HP

Total health points
- 507 HP srebbo wins the duel, gains 299 experience points and steals $29 from decoy42.

Total health points
- 145 HP

Total health points
- 264 HP srebbo wins the duel, gains 291 experience points and steals $86 from polistas00.

They are both 110+ ^.^ and i'm just a little lvl 85 :bandit:

DeletedUser

They are both 110+ ^.^ and i'm just a little lvl 85 :bandit:

What does this tell you? That dueling level is a good indicator of dueling skill...or, perhaps that it isn't such a good indicator of dueling skill...

In other words...so what?

And you do realize that because of the recent dueling changes, some people's builds are going to be less effective and others are going to be in the process of reskilling and therefore weaker right now...

It's great that you're winning some duels, but it's nothing to write home about...

DeletedUser

What does this tell you? That dueling level is a good indicator of dueling skill...or, perhaps that it isn't such a good indicator of dueling skill...

In other words...so what?

And you do realize that because of the recent dueling changes, some people's builds are going to be less effective and others are going to be in the process of reskilling and therefore weaker right now...

It's great that you're winning some duels, but it's nothing to write home about...

I've only got reflex/toughness and vigor, so i should be less effective but instead I keep winning.
And they are 40 lvls above their normal lvl, so they aren't bad duelers.

And I win soms duels? I've got 12500 xp in 75 duels, that's an avarage of 166 xp per duel.
So if you think i've just got luck..

If I could i would like to duel some top-30 duelers but i'm to low :sad:

DeletedUser

And they are 40 lvls above their normal lvl, so they aren't bad duelers.

Anyone can pick on a bunch of builders and gain xp...

And I win soms duels? I've got 12500 xp in 75 duels, that's an avarage of 166 xp per duel.
So if you think i've just got luck..

Luck? No...but you can easily do that by:

1. Entering the dueling game late
2. Find people that you know you can beat and keep hitting them, over and over again.

Again, dueling level means nothing...

EDIT: Srebbo, I don't mean this to be overly harsh. I just don't have any faith that dueling level correlates at all to dueling skill. Again, I think it's great that you won some duels.

As my wife would say, "I'm not saying...I'm just saying".

DeletedUser

I don't know builders with a dueling lvl of 80+ :unsure:
I started dueling when I was lvl 50 and started attacking soldiers and duelers, not a single builder.

It's not hard to beat good duelers when you're in top-9 reflex and top-20 toughness ;)

DeletedUser

I don't know builders with a dueling lvl of 80+ :unsure:
I started dueling when I was lvl 50 and started attacking soldiers and duelers, not a single builder.

You're fighting people with a high dueling level. They didn't necessarily start dueling at level 50, right? They could have used the opportunity early on to hunt builders and others not spec'd for dueling, right? Again, there is no meaningful correlation between dueling level and dueling skill.

BTW, how did I know that you started dueling late in the game...

It's not hard to beat good some duelers when you're in top-9 reflex and top-20 toughness ;)

Fixed it for you.

DeletedUser5597

Stop it both, your both lame at duels, specially you Niska (you know that I wuv woo <3). You should try a pillow fight :nowink:
P.S: srebbo you don't have a clue about duels, you are just a builder that switched in reflex and toughness and that all.

DeletedUser

hmmm

something strange is happening :p no update ... i have same rank(exp& duelling) about 2 days ... does any1 knows why ?:p

DeletedUser16628

I've dueled a couple times or so.I've hit builders in war and outside of war just depends if they are nice or plain idiots some are idiots with foul mouths. I try to talk with all if they are not nice I hit them.I have 1 on my list to hit in w6 and his name is bovine deity I will ko him soon again cause I don't really like him and I like most people and I'm friends with many people after we duel a few times this game is great sorry to ramble just bored sitting @ my office good night:)