Dueling Tournaments

Status
Not open for further replies.

Diggo11

Or instead of dueling tournaments for adventurers and workers, there will be contests for how much wood you can get in one day, or how much construction points you can build in one loo, idk...
Yeah I wouldn't hire accept a builder into my town if they just went and did contests 24/7. But for duellers the're more of a intimidation thing and don't need to be at work all the time. Either way for duellers revenge is the name of the game.

And on the adventurer thing if they assign their skill points to duelling the're just as good as duellers themselves. Duellers don't actually get any advantages that affect the outcome of the duel; soldiers receive a tactics bonus but that's all.
*sigh* It amazes me that people refuse to read from the last unread post, but would rather only read the last page.

DeletedUser

I said it for those who suck at dueling... *sigh*

It amazes me that Diggo refuses to understand anything I say, but would rather infer that I said something only an idiot could come up with...

DeletedUser

bump! lol ;)

I think maybe Denisero could add stuff from Dubb's set-up...

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

Look at the date of the first post in this thread - 14th Jan 09. A little before your thread?

DeletedUser

You are very correct , I apologize very sincerly for my above statement.
I looked at it through the search filter but did not find it.

Very nice ideas here , I havent been on the forums here that long and i see this thread hasn't been posted on in a while. I just plain missed it
With the recent change of dueling maybe this can help keep some of the duelers interested in the game.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

What if we had a special TOurnament Server, where each account can pick one character to go for them and then they have duelling tournaments and then it would be a way to decide who is the best player of all. Maybe we could also do Fort Battles there to then maybe alliances form different worlds could fight it out

DeletedUser

Yea, I like the idea. We should have a tournament like that, but maybe separated out by groups of 10 levels

Deleted User - 1278415

old is gold :p

but it is a good idea in my opinion.

well there are 2 problems with this thread now:

1. the idea is not in idea format now.
2. the original poster has since left and has not been back in years

I would say Rebow should consider closing this thread before it gets any more hits as the orig poster will never edit the 1st post into todays format.

Then if you, jonduan, like it so much, you should craft the best parts of this thread into a new thread and start it over in today's format that Rebow prefers

DeletedUser22493

It's a good idea, but it needs to be proposes by someone who can follow up on the idea.
Perhaps you Jonduan? :)

If you need help, send me a message.

Thread closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.