Dueler

DeletedUser13020

frozenwings, since you don't seem to mind posting up your skills around here, how bout you post em up with out the bonuses. that would help a little.

hotnsexy, i am more than convinced that not dodging double your aim. I am a resistance dueler in 7. I just started not dodging since like a week ago and i can tell there is a big difference....but i doubt that will convince you lol. oh well.

DeletedUser

i don't care to post my skills here, because i play other world's of the west :D

DeletedUser13020

doesnt look too bad. your aim isn't low. its more than mine and I do just fine. Fancy leather hat, fancy dress coat, brown spiked boots and a shawl (preferably brown) is what id go after if you haven't already. are you loosing duels to the same people over and over? sometimes other peoples build just counter yours perfectly lol. not sure what else to tell you man, also dont forget to switch up which side you aim.

DeletedUser

setgt.jpg

i think i need some appereance, xDDD. Well i'm no that bad, i'm top4 and the top 1 is lvl 50, xDD i understand that i'm not the worst. But sometimes i win the duel with only one hit. I think i need charisma, the top 1 uses charisma, he has the same habilites than me. Only more thoughness and the rest he puts on tactics and appereance.

DeletedUser

That's a terrible build if that player puts points into toughness, reflex, appearance, and tactics...

I have 13 base appearance from AP and then get like 20 something more from gear, so my appearance ends up being 36 or so, which i guess helps a little.

and I win a lot of duels with only 1 or 2 hits. It's very rare for me to get more than 4 hits in a duel.

DeletedUser

to me, it seems like you need a significant amount to make a huge difference.

DeletedUser

So, in the end, I think, with the thing's you told me i'll do this:
♦ Buy fancy riding boots
♦ Buy brown shawl
♦ Add points to aim

More advices ? I'm open mind :D

DeletedUser

Yes to fancy riding boots and brown shawl.

I think your aim is fine for your level. You better get more reflex though. You can take a look at my dueling guide for the skill distribution you would have as melee resistance at level 50 and try to gauge where you should be by then.

DeletedUser

Yes man, you guide helped me a lot, I really trust you and alo have good comments from alma-solitaria (solitary-soul).
My aim is right, know i buy that thing's i'll have
11 appereance (stick)
13 appereance (brown shawl)
10 appereance (fancy riding boots)

With that i'll know if what i needed is appereance or aim xD.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

The gentleman set:

Gentleman's set
cylinder_brown.png
jacket_fine.png
cravat_black.png
gentleman_shoes.png
cane.png

Bonuses with 2 items

+1 Charisma
+8 Appearance
+5 labor points

I've got 2 items xD.

DeletedUser

so i think you should add, to the meele resistance fighter, some appereance and tactics, only a 10% of the points.

DeletedUser

absolutely not. If you're a resistance dueler and put points into appearance and tactics, that would be a terrible. As a resistance dueler, you need resistance, not appearance/tactics.

DeletedUser

But a little man, por example, you at lvl 99, should have 150 vigor, 135 thougness 135 reflex, 125 aim, 25 tactics 50 appereance.

That would be great, with clothes and everithing.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

yea..well, lvl 99 is a distant goal for almost every player. you're not gonna get all those skill points just like that.