Dueler

DeletedUser

yupe...pump appearence and tactics...but wid 54 aim..u shud have hit ur opponents atleast once..i believe

DeletedUser

yupe...pump appearence and tactics...but wid 54 aim..u shud have hit ur opponents atleast once..i believe

I wouldn't put any in tactics, if you're active enough you can always take the fight to your opponents, not to mention that he doesn't have enough points to be good in both attack/defense. Better be good at one of them, then mediocre at both.

DeletedUser

Yes, but it's said that the resistance dueler are like that xD, without tactics or appearence.
I'll try that, soon i'll get the "Stick", that will give me 8 appearence 3 charisma.
Another thing, is it good, Aim in my duel tactics. ?

DeletedUser

grr...he is a soldier so does have tactics bonus..he can pump other tactics from gears...also he is now questioning just about while attacking but also defending...and putting points in both doesnt make u mediocre..u need to be intelligent enuf to give points to both intelligently....

DeletedUser

i've read that three times xD. But it doesn't mention that tactics and appearence are important for the resistance dueler.

DeletedUser

well i hv never had any resistance dueller..why not u send a tele to hotNsexy...she does have a resistance dueler..and always happy to help....:)
i m sure she can help u

DeletedUser

i sent a message to her, now i only have to wait until he read this post :D. But i think the answer is in tactics and appearenace.

DeletedUser13020

your tactics and appearance are fine. you are resistance dueler, no need for appearance or tactics. just dont aim for the head, aim for wrists only. also don't dodge any rounds, that doubles your aim. just be careful. any pure shooter will hurt you badly if he catches you while you are not dodging in all rounds. I learned that the hard way.

DeletedUser

yes i don't dodge, but i think i need only a little appeareance o tactics, because it isn't 1 tactic reduce 1 aim, there are some formulas behind it. So with de Stick (baston), and some points to aim and tactic/appeareance, i'll rock xD

DeletedUser

ughy ughy ughy!!!!!

it's "he" and "him" lol

I need more info about the player you're dueling to conclude anything.
What's his/her level? Range or melee? Regular or resistance?

DeletedUser

They're all regular's with these skills, tactics appearence dodging low thoughness reflex.

they're lvl 45. sometimes i win but i need to land 2 hits, and i can't, why don't you add me to your msn :D strykerw0lf@live.com

DeletedUser

well it's quite possible they have high tactics and dodging and that's what's causing you to miss. I put up a counter build to the resistance dueler in my guide, and that set-up includes being soldier class with lots of tactics and dodging.
As TP said, aim only for the hands. But if you ask me, not dodging doesn't do anything
I don't have msn

DeletedUser13020

As TP said, aim only for the hands. But if you ask me, not dodging doesn't do anything

not dodging every round does two things:

1. pretty much assures that the enemy will hit you every round.
2.DOUBLES YOUR AIM.

thats not just me guessing. Here is a quote from the help section, "You can choose not to try to dodge and have more concentration for the next round. This doubles your attack value.". And just so there's no confusion, here is another piece also stated in the help section, "The attack value is decided by your aiming skill."

Being a resistance dueler, getting hit every round should be no big deal. You are built to soak up its. You are most likely going to be hit almost every round due to your very low dodging. So if you're going to get hit anyways, why not just double your aim while you are at it?

DeletedUser

I don't care what the help says. The help never helps.
Doesn't double aim imo

DeletedUser

http://es.geocities.com/valdesko18/chathispano.html enter there, is the chat for the west .es xD.

Yes but, tell, what skill do you recomend me to pump ?

sorry, i'm not interested.

What skill to pump? Nothing. Just keep going as you are. When I was level 60, i only had like 40 aim lol. That's right world 1. I beat whoever with crap aim.

Get more money for better gear I guess, I get like 20 appearance just from duel gear, which probably helps a little.

DeletedUser

but, man i cant land a hit, i'm loosing a lot of duels becauso of that xD, i'm needing something, or aim