Dueler

DeletedUser

but man, tactics and appereance are important, in a minor way, but they're quite important.

DeletedUser

you're better off adding those appearance/tactics points into toughness/reflex and more aim. that's what a resistance dueler does. i'm not going to argue if resistance duelers should use a little appearance/tactics anymore.

DeletedUser

okay man, but i think that a resistance pure duer is not the best, it needs more vigor, some more tactics and appereance and it would be great.

DeletedUser

hotnsexy, i am more than convinced that not dodging double your aim. I am a resistance dueler in 7. I just started not dodging since like a week ago and i can tell there is a big difference....but i doubt that will convince you lol. oh well.

You're a resist dueler in world 7? Hmm, thanks for the info. On-topic: But as others said, the target must have really high tactics and decent dodge to be able to avoid all hits. Appearance boosting gear is the way to go. And I don't believe that standing still in all rounds will double your aim.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

hot'n'sexy, tbh your being a bit stubborn, you don't know everything about duelling, some people apart from you are right sometimes.

Not dodging DOES double your aim, aim doesn't affect damage.
appearance mean the defender has less chance to hit
tactics mean the attacker has less chance to hit.
if your the attacker than its his aim - your appearance + his tactics
if your defended than its his aim +his appearance - your tactics

doing pure tactice with a soldier you are never going to die defending (99% of the time) because th attacker will have to pump appearance + other skills, so he will not have enough to overcome your tactics.

resistance duelling is pointless i think, rather pump into appearance so the defender can't hit me, so i don't get hurt, and can keep going, rather than resigning myself to be hit each round.

DeletedUser

Hey, by all means, go for what you think will work out great, no one's telling you to listen to me. But when you start losing duels all the time against pure regular duelers with higher vigor/shooting than your resistance, then don't come back here asking for answers why your build isn't working.

The help page says not dodging doubles your aim. I only said that I don't think that's true because i've never had success with it.

and resistance is great. but we all have our own opinions.

DeletedUser

well your obviosly not good enough with it. my ONLY dueller do my way, and i alway have 10-1 win/loss ration

DeletedUser

good enough with what? being resistance? nope. I'm not a dueler. I do jobs.

If you want to continue this chat with me, use private mail.