Degeneration RPG

DeletedUser

Meanwhile in the depths a space a saurcer shaped object slowely obated jupiter. (in side the ship which is dark so you can't see anyone) "Scans show that earthlings are using nukes to try and destroy the Radioactive Crystals we planted"(lights flash when the creature talks).
The fools, soon we will jion and extermanate them.(Booms a deep voice.)
(Hunreds of voices yell "EXTERMINATE"). Now send the fleet purge the planet of their filth. (Hundreds of smaller sacuers fly of towards mars.
(DEEP VOICE) They will a be EXTERMINATED.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

" Stealth Choppers, do you read me? Status report!"
" Loud and clear sir! We got James and his men and the attacker is now attacking some weird creatures."
" Ignore those men Stealth Choppers, and bring James and his men back to the fortress alive. Make sure you guys keep ur invisibility shield active."
" Roger that! Stealth Choppers out!"

Steven then contacted the mapping sector,
" Are we at the crater yet?"
" Affirmative, we have visual on the crater and it is ready for enter."
" Thank you, soldier!"

followed by the defense sector,
" Ok men, we are close to the target location. I want sentry guards around the crater to provide cover and complete visual of the area. Report in anything you see moving!"
" Yes sir!"

After awhile, Steven and his men has reached the crater.
" Ok guys, move out!"
" Sir, our Stealth Choppers are in bound."
" Secure a landing position and check their vital signs."
" Affimative."

DeletedUser

That thing just doesn't want to die, alright men let's get out of here while the goings good, retreat, pull back! Status report, what were our aerial losses? 50% airfleet damage. Oh boy, wait whats with all those signatures on the high level radar? I do not know sir I will send an interceptor to check. Alright then, move out.

DeletedUser

{ laffite is really ruining the plot, but I guess i'll have to live with that }

" Sir, we have a missile heading towards the facility!"
" What?!"

Steven grabs a binocular a examines the missile,

" Code Red! Activate the diffusal cannon!"
" But sir, it is still under experiments."
" So just count this as one and fire it!"
" Yes sir!"

A huge cannon was deployed from the fortress,
" We got visual, fire at will!! "

The cannon shot a beam of laser at the nuclear missile and nothing happened. But actually the diffusal cannon is used to isolate atoms and the atoms in the nuclear missile were enveloped in a shield to prevent it from hitting each other. The missile landed on the ground and nothing happened.

" Sir, the missile has been disabled and it has landed on the ground."
" Send in more Stealth Choppers to pick up that missile, we need it for further investigation."
" Yes sir."

DeletedUser

(sorry, but that giant creature is getting close, have you not noticed?) Radio Ops: Pilot what do you see? Pilot: I see flying saucers, they look just like the ones in this space movie when I was a boy they were so scary and people were getting... Ops: Okay we can have a chat about your childhood later, attempt contact. Pilot: Sending message now....

A Soldier: That thing is one nasty horrible monster I'd have to say, I mean look at its size. Captain: You have a point did you see it demolish those planes not to mention it's nuke proof, I mean we should just head for the docks and get out of here while the goings good. Soldier: Well, I'll stay until the whole army goes those UEF guys will get me one fat paycheck.

Lafitte:Flying saucers, hmmm... well that reminds me of a movie when... Radio Man: Why does everybody watch this movie you all talk about that I haven't seen? Lafitte: You haven't seen it there's something wrong with you my boy.

DeletedUser

(Inside the spaceship) (High pitched voice) Hostile comms have being hacked.
(Booming deep voice) Open Comms.
(Comms open and the deep voice booms out of every speaker) Fools we are no mere movie monsters we are the masters of all, we are the darlek race and you will all be extermanited!!!!!!!
Now stop transmation.
(A Billion Darleks enter the defencive compound.)

DeletedUser13682

John sighs. "This is your pilot speaking. Welcome to AirMars, your most reliable escape plan in unforseen monster attacks. We will be leaving in T-1 minute. This is Captain Kana with copilot HAL 9280. We hope you have a safe trip, and will decide to fly with us again in the future. Well Commander James, drunk man, and everybody else on this ship, hang on, cause it's about to get bumpy!" John activated the take off procedure, and the ship rapidly rose, and started flying away from the facility and the French attacking it. A few moments later, John saw the flying saucers, and suddenly turned around. "Hey everybody, remember that movie 'Invaders from Mars'? Well, looks like it's invaders to Mars. Everyone hold on." John did some high g maneuvers, and heard bottles breaking in the back. "Passengers, I regret to inform you that the minibar will now be closed for the rest of the trip. We apologize for the inconvenience."

DeletedUser

I grabbed a metal pipe from the floor and shoved it into the creatures head. Blood sprayed on the wall and it let out a high pitched scream. It stumbled back and fell on the floor. I put my heavy boot on its head and retreived the metal pipe. I turned to my right and looked out the window. A battle was going on outside and I could see a ship soaring away from mars. Probably James and the others. I was screwed.

DeletedUser

Alright this is insane, invaders from Mars a whole bunch of dumb scientists who think we're attacking the place, ughh could this day get any worse. Sir. Yeeesss? The ships are ready we can leave. Good, yeah my favorite part ships launch in 5..4...3..2...1.. blast off!! Well out of the pan and I don't see the fire.

DeletedUser

Not long after, the Stealth Choppers have located the nuclear missile,
" SC01 captain here, fire the cryobeam at the missile, we don't want it to explode half way back to base."
" Roger that captain."

They shot cryobeams at the missile, covering it with ice.
" The missile is ready to be taken, release the cables."

The cables were released and it attached to the missile,
" Ok guys, we're going back."

Steven sent a radio message to the SCs,
" Visual report?"
" We have the missile, Commander James and his men seem to fighting some alien creature."
" Thanks captain, bring the missile back and get ready for combat."

Steven looked around to check out the crater. The sentry guards have full visual of the area, power source is at optimum levels and all sectors are working efficiently. He sent a radio message to all personnels there,
" Ok guys, we are under attack by an unknown alien creature and someone hired mercenaries to destroy the infected Genesis which ended up blowing the facility to pieces. I want the the defense sector to report in."
" Captain of the defense sector reporting in."
" I want Draco Choppers providing support fire at the location of Commander James, load em' up as I think this fight won't be easy."
" Roger that!"

( Draco Choppers are multi-terrain vehicles capable of travelling both on air and on land. Its attacking capabilities is by far the best. It can spew fire at the target, causing burns to living creature and malfunction on electronics and such. It has armor-piercing mini-gun and target-seeking missiles both usable on air or on land. Its armor is so thick, armor-piercing rounds have to shoot it twice at the same spot to go through it. Even with all those it still has invisibility and speed.)

DeletedUser

Alright this is insane, invaders from Mars a whole bunch of dumb scientists who think we're attacking the place, ughh could this day get any worse. Sir. Yeeesss? The ships are ready we can leave. Good, yeah my favorite part ships launch in 5..4...3..2...1.. blast off!! Well out of the pan and I don't see the fire.

{-_- lafittejean you are really ruining the game, first you attempt to kill someone, then you launch a nuclear missile and now you leave the game like nothing has happened, plzz stop what you are doing.}

DeletedUser

(I agree. Don't ruin the story by blowing the facility up until I say it's ok to. You are ruining the plot. No nukes whatsoever.)

DeletedUser13682

"John, incoming message from the main craft. Shall I play it?" John just nodded.

(Booming deep voice) Open Comms.
(Comms open and the deep voice booms out of every speaker) Fools we are no mere movie monsters we are the masters of all, we are the darlek race and you will all be extermanited!!!!!!!quote]

"HAL, does that warrant an attack?"

"Yes John. Shall I proceed with a flank attack on the rear ships?"

"Go ahead HAL. I'll check on the passengers." John got out of his seat, while HAL piloted the ship to start attacking the enemy fleet. "So, how's everybody doing?"

DeletedUser

"Radio, contact John Kana," I said into my helmet as I continued down the hallway.

DeletedUser

(okay, the nuke never happened, could you help me figure out how to get on track again.)

DeletedUser

4.12-13RedDalek-Daleks.jpg

Extermaniate

DeletedUser

s4_12-dalek.jpg

(Inside ship) (High pitched dalek) Scans show a ship incoming!!
(Deep voice) Send 100 troops extermanate them!!

DeletedUser

(Okay the NUKE NEVER HAPPENED IT WAS A CRUISE MISSILE. Second I'm not leaving orbit just getting higher in the air to battle the Genesis and Martians with better weapons. THAT'S Fine RIGHT. I'm sorry for all interruptions my messing with the plot might have caused please give advice on what to do if I go the wrong way.

Target Locked.. Target Acquired... Firing. That Genesis thing is getting tall there's got to be a, hey what if we turned it into a gas again, and then destroy the gas by making Olympus Mons explode, pitch that idea at those scientists if you can find them. Yes Sir.

DeletedUser

ON EARTH
Bob the Bobby/Policemen: Now what in the bloodt bleep is that thing it looks like a rolling tin can, hey Fairfax I say we take a potshot at it then get a cup of tea, look did it just eat that doggy? Fairfax: It's a doggy eater!! Well shoot it I hate doggy killers. (bang..bang..bang):unsure:​