Degeneration RPG

DeletedUser

(OOC/ I don't think you would be able to knock us out that easy. Our helmets are made out of steel and a type of kevalar. Since I'm knocked out I'll just play as security or somethin.)

Jim had a hard time carrying one of the BCC. What with their suit and all, they probably weighed a good 300 pounds. "Radio, contact head of personnel," he said. The small radio in his ear automaticly called up James.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

"Sir, we are transporting the BCC to the Cryo Chambers. Could take us acouple of minutes though. They are kind of heavy. Hows the-" Jim paused to cough,"how's the situa-" he paused for a second time to cough. But this time, he continued coughing. He found it hard to breathe and the coughs became deeper.

DeletedUser

"Mineral stores depleted."

"host breakdown has begun"

"Host departation sequence"

"activate"

Jim, stop stuggling for half a second... then let out a long deep breathe, then collapsed on the floor.

DeletedUser

"Jim!!!!" James yelled. James ran down the hall and towards Jim's location. James took out his plasma pistol and electric pistol and ran.

DeletedUser

Andrew looked over at Jim. He set down the BCC and quickly crouched down beside Jim. He felt for a pulse. There was a very faint one, but still one. He pulled Jims ear piece and put it into his ear. "Sir, Jim seems to have passed out. Very weak pulse."

DeletedUser

"Hold on," James said as he ran into the hallway. He looked at Andrew and then at Jim.

DeletedUser

"God damn these guys are heavy. Don't the BCC have fitness requirements. Sheesh." Scwanobi was trying to drag one of the BCC, but immediately dropped him once he say jim pass out. "Ah hell, I've seen this before in old horror movies. So help me if these guys start popping back up talking about brains."

DeletedUser

"Yeah, lets hope he doesn't," Andrew said to Scwanobi. Just then, Jim grabbed ahold of Andrews shoulders and took a bite out of his kneck. Andrew yelled as Jim pulled him back.

DeletedUser

"Damnit I knew it. The zombie apocalypse is at hand." Without hesitation scwanobi drew his sidearm and put a bullet into Jims head. "All those years in front of the tv paid off.

DeletedUser

After Jim fell to the floor, a loud siren blared. "Warning, high levels of bio-hazard gas detected. 500% gas levels." A radio message was sent to James just then. "Sir, we've contained all non high level personel in the mess hall. They have all been issued gas masks. Hey you, put that mask back on! What the hell! Everyone stay back. Open fire!" The message stops there.

DeletedUser

" The creature has taken our men's bodies as a host, the cold has no effect on it now."

Steven sends a radio message to James, " James, this is Steven speaking, I'm going to bring our men further north to set up base camp. Bring ur men further north after you're ready. Oh! and check ur men's radioactivity level, anyone who's radioactive level is overly high, kill him."

Steven heads to the hangar and puts on his scanner goggles, with it he can see the radioactive levels of the things there. " Everything seems to be safe at the hangar James, alright I'm heading out."

" Alright everyone! Load the supply into the cargo ships, get on ur Beetrite, send out the spider drones and deploy the Scorpion Fortress."

The Beetrite is a vehicle with moderately fast speed. It can hold 4 people, 1 pilot, 2 sentry shooters and 1 passenger. The sentry shooters shoot plasma shots at the target and it can turn 360 degrees. Spider drones can hold 1 person and are the fastest vehicle yet. It is used as a scout and can be controlled using radio signals. It can shoot small plasma bolts which are still able to melt steel and has the self destruct option. Scorpion Fortress is a slow moving battle fortress of the average size. It can hold many people and take some damage. It's sentry shooters have different modes, rapid fire which repeatly shoot fast plasma bolts, focus fire whch shoots a controllable plasma beam and heavy fire which charges up the sentry shooter to shoot a huge plasma bolt capable of destroying a large area. It also has an artillery cannon for heavy siege attacks.

DeletedUser

Scwanobi picked the BCC member back up and started rushing to the hanger as fast as he good. "No time to mourn the fallen. We need to get out of here and fast. Really don't want to be here find out what their contingency plan is for this kind of thing. And you need to lose some wieght buddy. At the very least, wake the hell up so I don't have to carry you anymore."

DeletedUser

That's it scumbags lets get out of here and tell those idiots outside to blow this place to bits. Later... Out now open fire with the artillery.

DeletedUser

" Alright guys, let's move out!"

Steven and his men left the facility and closed the hangar doors preventing anything else entering or leaving that place unless they know the password which is only known by high level personnels.

As Steven and his men were travelling in between two cliffs, he saw a lot of Genesis that looks like the one he had taken back. He sent a message to the defense sector of the fortress,
" Activate the plasma fields, we have infected Genesis nearby, we don't want them entering the fortress now do we?"

He then sent a message to the Beetrites and spider drones,
" SD squads, we have infected Genesis in this area, be careful not to come in contact with them and scout ahead to see if there are any more. Beetrites activate ur plasma field and lookout for anything moving in this area."

Steven looked out the window as someone from the mapping sector called him,
" Proffesor Steven, we have found a large crater for us to set up base camp. The cliffs around the area may provide us with cover. Should we head there?"
" Affimative, we head out to that crater."

DeletedUser

James put on his scanner goggles. He looked at each of the men. He said,"Steven.....leave the BCC's except Dante."

DeletedUser

Scwanobi let down the bcc member he was carrying. "Poor sap. We just going to leave them, or put them out of their misery as well." Scwanobi checked his pistol with a grim look on his face. He already had to kill someone he knew and wasn't looking forward to doing it again. But its better than them becoming one of those things.

DeletedUser

(The picture is what the BCC suits look like.)

"Self medical scan complete. Radioactive scan complete. Radioactive levels up 50% more than normal. Seek medical attention," the computer said in my visor. The lights on the front of my suit flickered on. I quickly got up. I was in a hallway. Only 2 lights were on. One of them flickered on and off. There was blood splattered on the wall next to me. The only other bodies here were 2 other BCC. The alarms had stopped. "What the hell," I said to myself.

deadspace_obsidionsuit.jpg

DeletedUser

All right Monsuiers!! Let's bllow this place apart, FIRE!!! (the French heavy guns open fire and in minutes completely obliterate the original contaminated genesis building) Okay now lets get rolling send out 10 Stinger VIIs ahead (an armored vehicle with a heavy machine gun and a light cannon which is good in rough terrain because of its tracks which make it lighter than most people per sq. inch touching the ground) to scout the area so that we can blast a ridge where there's more of that infected, infernal genesis!

DeletedUser

Steven heard the explosion, he ask the visual sector what is happening,
" VS situation report?"
" There seems to be an explosion due south."
" Get me a visual on the target!"
" Yes sir!"

The location of the explosion was pinpointed and it was the research fasicility.

" Commlink, get me connected to those men!"
" Affirmative!"

A radio signal was establish between Steven and the leader of the group,
" Soldier! You are not authorized to blow up that building, there are ppl still in the building! How did you managed to get out of the building after lockdown? Whatever ur reasons are we will talk about it face to face!"

" Aerial sector, send me 3 Stealth Choppers to this location and bring these men back to base alive, use force if necessary."

Steven seem worried about James and his men in the building, he sent a radio message to him,
" James are you and ur men alright? You better get out of there fast, we can't handle things properly without you."