Degeneration RPG

DeletedUser

What did that idiot say!!??? Well, Here's my message to him. Commander Steven I should alert you to the fact that we are mercaneries, as a result someone paid us to be here and we won't need to always follow your orders. Now the reason I blew up that building was because it was a requirement of my funders that all threats to Genesis material be destroyed, no matter the cost or loss. Now they may not have told you this but certain powerful UEF officials have special interests in this place and assigned me here as a joint security commander that can make my own decisions. They knew you scientists wouldn't neccessarily do all that was required. Sincerely Brigadier General Jean Lafitte French Foreign Legion, if you have any complaints please call the French Legion Merc. Service at 1-800-576-FLMERC

DeletedUser13682

(Well, catching up again!)

John had fallen asleep watching Highlander. He dreamed of sword fighting and midieval Scotland. What finally woke him up was the blaring sound of a klaxon. He was still hazy when he heard a nearby building blow up. That got him wide awake. "Status." The voice of Douglas Rain came into the room describing the situation. "And why wasn't I warned about it before?" "You were asleep John." John shakes his head, and gets into a survival suit, designed to protect the wearer from the dangers of space. Therefor, there were no gaps or holes at all. "Send this message to central command. How about a party? I'll bring the drinks. Hanger 4, in 10 minutes." He grabs a backpack filled with alcohol, and a pulse rifle, and heads for the hanger where his fighter is.

DeletedUser

Commander of the 10 Stinger Scout Force: Radioing in we've arrived on the ridge. Radio Ops: That is excellent Rene and what do you see? Several corrupted Genesis beings. What? My..My that is troublesome, are they close? I could start hiting them with the cannon. Okay just wait, sir. What? Can the scouts attack the Genesis beings? Yes, we must find out how they react to lighter conventional laser and phaser rounds. Yup you can shoot, and watch what the rounds do to them. Alrtight contact all stingers OPEN FIRE!!! (in the background cannon and machine gun rounds are heard firing and hitting something)

DeletedUser

(Jesus Christ Lafitte!!! Your firing at the facility. Me, usaywhat, and a good few of us are IN THERE!!! I think you should stop killing us now.)

DeletedUser

Sir. WHAT??!!! We have recieved life sign.. Kill it then. We recieved communications from survivors who I believe aren't infected. WELL THEN we can forget them and focus on killing this Genesis Contaminant, is the artillery pointed over there? Yes Sir. Good artillery may start firing when the scouts are safely out of the way. (hey at least I let you live)

DeletedUser13682

John barely dodges a piece of falling ceiling, as some foreign fighing ships or something pound the buildings. "How did this get out of hand like this?" His personal computer, voiced by Douglas Rain, answered. "The ships want to blast the organisms that have invaded this facility. They do not care for human life." John shrugs, and keeps on running toward his ship. When he gets there, he sends a message out to the whole facility. "Is there anyone still in here? Head to hanger four, and get on the activated ship. I leave in 15 minutes."

DeletedUser

James looked at the man in the ship and ran on board. "Come on guys get in!!!" James yelled. "You there, you drivin', I want those birds outta the sky!!! This facility is needed. If they destroy it, it WILL be blamed on the French no matter what my report says and we WILL get into a war goddamnit!!!!" James yelled again.

DeletedUser13682

John looks back at the people who get on board. "Well hello to you too Commander James. There's some spirits in the fridge, help yourself. But I am afraid that I cannot attack them. I can send a message for them to stop under international laws and what not, but I can't attack them, until they attack me." John typed out a message, and in the lead French ship, John's computer's voice spoke. "Under international law, you are required to stop firing on the facility, and return to your native country to await prosecution. If you do not stop, and the base is destroyed, you would have started a war against your home country. This is your final warning."

DeletedUser

What the bleep those idiots are shooting at us and we just ceased bombard.. wait order half the artillery to turn around and continue bombarding the facility if I'm right that thing is still in there. FIRE!! Interceptors and AA start knocking those idiots out of the air till they surrender!!!! Guards shoot any unidentified people approaching location immediately. Tanks wait in reserve. Nuke eam change to Defcon 5 high readiness and prepare to use weaponary. You, radio man tell those scientist idiots to back down or I have orders that any rebellion can be dealt with with nuclear weapons. Missile interception teams prepare to intercept. Bombers, prepare to blow apart a few sector buildings to persuaede the enemy. (the French position is located on high cliffs which are easy to defend and hard to attack) This is the most fun I've had in years. Scorpion Commander: What!! Radio Ops: That's right the commander is under attack by those bleep scientists!! SC: Sacreu Bleu thes idiots want to destroy the strongest force on this rock while these things run... Ops: What? SC I thought we destroyed all of them but they combined and are huge!!! It's eating the Genesis order the artillery in!! Pull back pull AIEEEE BZZZZZZ!!!! Ops: Commander, commander, Sacreu Bleu artillery start firing on the Genesis's position!! (The ships are empty but their guns are gone so don't use them, try contacting French commander before he kills you. P.S THEY ARE FRENCH FOREIGN LEGION MERCANERY CORPS, so don't blame it on France, it's the employer.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser13682

(What are you talking about? We are warning you to stop, we are not attacking you.)

DeletedUser

Scwanobi hopped on board the ship with john. "Pretty sure them trying to bring the building down on top of us constitutes as them attacking us. So I say less diplomacy and more blowing them to kingdom come." He checked his equipment and prepared for battle. "Zombies were bad enough, now we have to deal with the French. Why don't you become a security officer they said. Mars is a fine place to work they said. What could possibly happen at a research facility they said. I swear to god if I ever run into my career advisor again, he will pay dearly."

DeletedUser

If I'm right that Genesis thing is on the bottom Top-Secret floor of the research facility so keep on firing. What!! The Scorpions were killed by the Genesis let me see. Sacreu Bleu Look at it it's the size of Godzilla and growing order all the artillery to turn around and fire on it, order all planes to attack that thing, don't those scientists know what's happening!!

DeletedUser13682

(planes dont work on mars. too thin)

"Look, maybe you want to shoot them, but it's one ship against 10,000 soldiers. HAL doesn't like the odds, and neither do I. I can't attack them, but I will go into Low Mars Orbit, and watch." And that's ecactly what John did.

DeletedUser

(they're space interceptors, so called because they are small space hips closely resembling planes, they work in almost all conditions.) Good those scientists have shown an un-enemy position, I just hope they start shooting at this thing cause now it's twice godzilla's size and it's headed for the docking facility and our terran communications facility.

DeletedUser

(lafittejean, I said on my first post that you can't just start blowing up the facility.)

I felt the building start to shake. I could hear explosions going off. Suddenly, the wall next to me exploded. I dived out of the way as the air waas sucked from the hallway. I grabbed on to a metal pipe sticking out from the wall. The emergancy airlock kicked in and a metal wall slid down onto the gaping hole. I landed on the floor. "Computer, damage reports of Genesis Research Facility," I said into my helmet. "Sector four sustained heavy damage. Air vents destroyed. Sectors three to zero sustained minimal damage," the electronic computer said. No air vents. Meaning no air to sector four. I didn't know how long my air supply would last.

Last edited by a moderator:

DeletedUser

AIIIEE!!! This is driving me nuts now that thing is headed towards us hurry nuke team!! fire on that thing while it is still miles away!!

DeletedUser

I had to get to Sector three. Hopfully is wasn't locked down. I started heading towards Sector three. There was a bend in the hallway and I had to turn right. When I did, I jumped back quickly as a sharp bone swiped right past where my face was. I was looking at a horribly disfigured creature. The only thing that was human about it was the head. Its two arms were normal unto you got to its elbow. From there, the rest of the arm was replaced by solid bone that came to an edge. The creature walked with a limp. It swung its arm again and I ducked this time.

DeletedUser

Nuclear Missile will fire in 5...4...3...2...1..Fire!!! Is that thing still alive cause we only have one more nuke. I can't tell sir that bomb made a big dust cloud.

DeletedUser

(Okay this is my last nuke and I'm using it on this giant Genesis monster which because it's radioactive grows bigger rather than dieing, then no more nukes, please.):D