Count to 00,000

DeletedUser31931

And I happen to be the unfortunate soul who played Black and White 2, but not 1.

Deleted User - 819397

Wh...why would you play an obvious sequel but not the original? No wonder you didn't like gen 5...

DeletedUser31931

Because I missed Black/White 1and they said that you didn't need to have played them to play 2, so jumping in at where the series was made the most sense.

Deleted User - 819397

You didn't need to have done 1 to play 2, but 1 was just the stronger game...

DeletedUser31931

Which I didn't know at the time. That was sorta when I was going through my questioning of Pokémon phase though. That passed, however, with X/Y and then OR/AS. Now I'm hype for Moon.

DeletedUser31931

What's worrying is that it's only been out a few weeks and it's already "was" for you...

asdf124

Ah, a competing game named monster rancher 4 for ps2 was one of the best Pokemon competing games ever.(I forgot what was the name of the anime which it was made from)

DeletedUser31931

Monster Hunter remains my favourite franchise that I don't have the time for.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Haven't ever played Monster Hunter, though I hear it's pretty good.

DeletedUser13682

*yawn*

Wait, how do discs make monsters? Like, you put it in one of those mobile CD foldout things that were a thing for like only a year or so, but all the animes that have modern (for early naughties that is) girls have to have at least one scene with those portable CD players, but how do they keep the disc from shattering? Or is it like one of them Yu-Gi-Oh things where they have the spinny discs with the cards on them and they have the monsters pop out of the disc like a hologram, but it's real because monsters are real in this world and not holograms?

DeletedUser31931

I think you're questioning the process too much here Johann. Just accept it and move on.

asdf124

You just switch it with another game's disc or even a compatible CD. It reads the disk and than you switch back to the monster rancher disk(this was a ps2 game :D)

DeletedUser

Ahh Monhun.

I spent a few dozen hours in Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate. Great game series.

DeletedUser28032

The pokeball slowly rolled across the floor from where it had been thrown, bouncing slightly as it made its way before gently coming to a stop against Regal's foot.
The group would have enough time to glance down and see the simple one word message scrawled upon the balls shiny red and white surface "Surprise!" And hear the maniacal laughter Before they were all engulfed in a blinding white light.

DeletedUser31931

Compared to some other series where I've slowly gone off them, Monster Hunter has always changed enough between iterations to make me love it more.